• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Arizona Brawl Scene - TOURNEY on Jan 2nd!

Zardus

Smash Apprentice
Kira, we ended up playing until 4:30am. It was insane... Lots of Melee.

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Because both groups are full of elitist vocal minorities who give their respective communities a bad rep :)

JustinKamikaze

Smash Ace
alrite i think its been to long since i have played

ill look into hosting a tourney soon, i really want to have another melee/brawl tourney but ill see what i can do

and i know some of you want me to host a no meta tourney how do you guys still feel about that?

Starking

Smash Cadet
Doesn't really bother me, wouldn't mind seeing how it would go. So yeah, I'm for a no Meta Tourney.

dont ban metaknight unless the SBR does it
states that ban metaknight suck against him OoS, like i saw at Supercon this weekend

he's just as hard to beat as any other good player with another character (at our level of play)

If anything throw like an no S tier tourney for fun or something

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
My 3 SDs per game Sheik, you mean? I guess it's true that nobody can beat me if I don't give them the chance first.

Also, fun fact that I learned today; according to an online typing test I type at over 100 WPM :)

Then again, that's while just copying stuff by sight, but I still get no errors ^_^ I'm a happy kid right now.

Edit:

Also, roll call for hopeful attendees of AZ Anger. Present.

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Finally since my vacation is done i can go to the smash fests now. My Ganon vs. Moo's Falcon Grand finals For low tier tourny FTW EX Epicness! Do a low tier tourny guys.......... for ganons sake.

rugoodat

Smash Journeyman
My 3 SDs per game Sheik, you mean? I guess it's true that nobody can beat me if I don't give them the chance first.

Also, fun fact that I learned today; according to an online typing test I type at over 100 WPM :)

Then again, that's while just copying stuff by sight, but I still get no errors ^_^ I'm a happy kid right now.

Edit:

Also, roll call for hopeful attendees of AZ Anger. Present.
Present .

Is Fox low tier? If so, my fox vs justins PT

JustinKamikaze

Smash Ace
S: Meta Knight, Snake, Wario, Falco, Diddy Kong, King Dedede
A: Marth, Mr. Game & Watch, Pikachu, Olimar, Ice Climbers, R.O.B., Kirby
B: Lucario, Zero Suit Samus, Toon Link, Pit, Donkey Kong
C: Peach, Luigi, Fox, Wolf, Sonic, Sheik
D: Bowser, Zelda, Pokémon Trainer, Ike
E: Lucas, Mario, Ness, Yoshi, Samus
F: Jigglypuff, Captain Falcon, Link, Ganondorf

if we do low tier should we drop A ? because if so than Light gets to still use his main lol

rugoodat

Smash Journeyman
Just use E and F tiers

EDIT:

"First, votes were tallied for each character to belong to one of three "super tiers" - High, Middle, and Low. From there, more specific voting was made in each of the "super tiers" and then divided into smaller tiers as necessary. The ones originally in High have been distributed among S and A Tiers, the ones in Middle went to B, C, and D, and the ones in Low were placed in E and F."

- Ankoku

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone know how to hack a Wii by NOT using the Twilight hack? There is a new way. Apparently you can add your own music and get infinite replays. I tried to do it and I downloaded a virus and destroyed the Windows XP partition on my laptop. If someone knows how to do it I was wondering if they could help me out if I brought my wii. I already have Homebrew on my wii and Gecko and all that stuff. I just don't know where to go from there.

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
E and F only seems good enough oh and duke yes i can do that thing for you doing the unlimited replays is childs play but i cannot do the adding own music that requires some heavy duty crap that could brick your wii. for unlimited replays u need some crap to download but im a just link you to it! First you need this code manager http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GMMN79UC with this you select which codes you want on or off or modify codes. This is the smash bros brawl GCT http://www.4shared.com/file/97716392/b3968538/RSBE01.html it goes into a folder called codes on your SD card must be in a file called codes on the root of the sd card (the begining) very important. Here are the brawl codes currently all if not most of the brawl codes that smash bros has. You must copy and paste this into a blank text document http://clankurai.ipbfree.com/index.php?act=ST&f=7&t=86 . Now go into the code manager go to file then go to openTXT. Go to where you saved that blank text document that should now have the codes pasted in there. now go down the list and see which ones you want on. The unlimited replays thing is called Allow replays over three minutes. It shouldnt be too hard to find. after doing the codes you want on now put in your SD card into your CPU and go to file and then select export to .GCT then select your SD card it should automaticly attach the cheats to the RBE01.GCT thats in your codes folder. now put it in your wii go to homebrew and load up ocarina or Geko. I hope you have one of those it doesnt matter which one you do it on i do it on gecko though. load it up on it and it will work. Anyother questions Duke.

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
Kira: I found someone here in Hawaii who is doing it for me.

PS Chris you should have come to Hawaii! The smashers here are TIGHT!

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Justin yeah host a smash fest thursday or something because yan says he cant host thursday. Maybe we can do some low tier practice and crap as well for that low tier thing your doing soon

Top Bottom