• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Arizona Brawl Scene - TOURNEY on Jan 2nd!

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Duff, unless he changes his mind in the next 2 days. Why, did Wobbles bail on you? :p

Zardus

Smash Apprentice
Some people were asking whether I'm hosting a smashfest tomorrow, and the answer is yes. I put it up in the OP. Would have done it earlier, but it's been a pretty insane week so far :-)

Sao (jokingly?) mentioned sleeping over to get to Devastation earlier or something. If someone seriously wants to do that, that's fine by me. I only have one couch, though.

Edit: Dook, can you bring Smash 64? I'd like to play again! I have a system, just lacking the cartridge.

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
I'm hoping to find my way into the top 10 somehow :) Maybe I'll get lucky seedings and get to winner's finals playing nothing but scrublords XD

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
Wooo can't wait for tonight! Let's start the tournaments asap. I don't want to be up till 2:00 AM again =P got work tomorrow at 8:00 AM.

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
i might need a place for dev for sleep tonight/fri&sat. anyone nice enough to house me? both my for sure and my back up housing bailed out on me :/

im so excited for devastation! thanks for hosting again yan! Jard if you read this, you suck for bailing on me on grand finals for doubles, haha jk. But Kira replaced you and in an effort to speed things up we played only one set of 3 and lost. lol. and for anyone who wants to know, demised got first, and i got second in singles. BUT dook made it to grand finals but wanted to leave so gave it up to Demised who he beat. see everyone tomorrow!

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
super crazy congrats to everyone that made it in the real bracket. Dang final thing tomorrow then we can all walk away saying wtf why did i spend over 45 bucks

Kira youre so stupid, thinking that CP'ing battlefield was wrong and you assuming you wouldn've won otherwise.
Light and I wouldve still beat you, and who cares we played on a neutral, battlefield, you queer

and devastation was so much fun, Light and I did so well in teams!

ugh singles was dumb though since arizona eliminated eachother except for Light who was on the other half of the bracket and beat Nevada's second best player!

For anyone who wasnt there
Arizona got 3rd (Justin/Wobbles) 5th/6th (Light, Me) (Demised, Morty) in teams
and in singles got 5th/6th (Wobbles and Light) Justin got 7th and Jard and I tied for 9th
it was fun!

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Eck i thought i told you it didnt matter anymore chris when you ot desparate and cheated cause you knew we would have won on FD. BtW ill fight you and light with moo on FD since that is what we would have picked. I yeah i assumed we would have won the match. if you can see you won on battle field which is the stage me and moo always complain about because we suck *** on it and when we went to smash vile where we are actually good on with no BS in the way we won it. Im pretty sure we would have won on FD as well but we will never know until we do it. Maybe this friday if light comes to my birthday smash fest me and moo sould money match you two on FD. Will you accept Chris?

ugh so let me prove you wrong since you are that dumb

first of all, we wouldve chose delfino and beat you on that stage, why do you assume we have chose final D, it was our stage choice
and second of all, this is the exact definition of dave's stupid rule, assuming it was even on for devastation (which i dont even know)

"A stage cannot be played twice in the same set, ever, unless both players agree to it."
and you guys agreed to play it, since you did
so the why the hell are you complaining
jesus christ you whine so much

rugoodat

Smash Journeyman
ugh so let me prove you wrong since you are that dumb

first of all, we wouldve chose delfino and beat you on that stage, why do you assume we have chose final D, it was our stage choice
and second of all, this is the exact definition of dave's stupid rule, assuming it was even on for devastation (which i dont even know)

"A stage cannot be played twice in the same set, ever, unless both players agree to it."
and you guys agreed to play it, since you did
so the why the hell are you complaining
jesus christ you whine so much
Taj's better rule.

yea exactly lol
oh and kira, i just checked the ruleset, stage banning wasnt allowed so you banning yoshi's island, which was by far our best stage and a bad one for you, was against the rule

/point completely proven

and yea im so down to do a 20 dollar money match on --delfino-- I mean Yoshi's island since you illegally didnt allow us to CP that stage.

not to be egotistic, but there is really nothing you can argue back after those points i have presented
simply, since i proved that picking battlefield wasn't against the rules, the existence of an argument is gone

oh and do what duffy said, make a thread for that tournament so more people go

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Eh we didnt really agree on it it was forced since you insisted that picking BF was allowed when we said that it wasnt. All of us didnt know which rules were applied so all of us were at fault. Yoshis island would have definately been better then BF. If you want we could play again on friday if thats cool for you. one more thing are you like pissed off at me or are we cool now?
......................................................................................................................................................................
Edit: Changes made to the tourny rules in AIB. http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=6392&gr_i_ni
Official Kira tournament page in Smash boards: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=7685618#post7685618

Updates are 1. Tourny prices and pay outs are final.
2. I have 5 Tvs now (only because i miscounted before)
3. Me and jard made up a fun tournament of random fighting games (just like devastation had on sunday). Each match you will get a random picked out fighting game of 6 (no brawl). Im testing this with only a $2 buy in so theres a chance you may win some money. Brawl will be Grand Final random characters/stages match (neutrals and Cps only) 3/5

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Guilty gear is not because im trying to make use of only WIIs Gulty gears past games thats didnt come out on pS2 and stuff are still too much memory for the wii to handle. I already tried to get Marvel vs. Capcom and SNK vs. Capcom. Marvel vs. Capcom was on arcade so i downloaded it but it was too much to deal with. I was trying to put it on thereAnd it said it would take an hour or so and then i didnt even want to think of how much it would do to the memory. So i got 6 random games most of you havent played. It was fun for me to do at devastation. should be fun for you guys if not i wont do it again so this is just like a test but its still $2.

Top Bottom