• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Apexchu Thread, 2012 Edition - Less than 2 weeks, get hype!!!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Aaaaand there's always that one vegetarian *******. Jk Ussi, we'll make sure to go somewhere with non-meat options. :p

SN: I had a PB & Bacon burger last night, and it was so so good. I don't even like PB&J, but on a bacon burger, it's weirdly delicious.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
The ****. Phoenix, we need to have some dinner dates and get you out more. o.O
I get out, I just usually stick to places that are close to me that I'm familiar with. In fact just a few months ago I was at a . . . Fridays, I think, with some friends and a teacher I had in High School. I had a hamburger.

So burgers sound good to me, but I'll go wherever everyone else wants to go.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I can eat seafood :x... I just eat only halal meat, as in muslim slain meat (think kosher for jews). Rutgers seems to have some halal stuff there though cause in the same building as the tournament there had a turkish stand where I got some halal meat :) got me a gyro

Scatz

Smash Champion
Dunno what Steak n Shake is, but okay, that's one vote for that. =D
O_O Well, I can't talk cause I haven't been to Five Guys yet.

Anyways, look at the menu. They got fairly good selections.

Ussi, you can't eat chicken? HOW DO YOU LIVE LIFE?! D: Look on the list and see what you find. Doubt you'll find something you want though...

http://steaknshake.com/menu/the-original-steakburger/

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Lol, I love eating animals but you've never had any legit vegetarian/vegan stuff have you?

Scatz

Smash Champion
Yup! That's the place. Pretty sure they stopped making those though. Still, their shakes are amazing.

Nordal

Smash Lord
Not true! A lot of floormates in college last year were vegetarians and made me go veggie a few meals. It's good, but meals with meat are simply superior.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
O_O Well, I can't talk cause I haven't been to Five Guys yet.

Anyways, look at the menu. They got fairly good selections.

Ussi, you can't eat chicken? HOW DO YOU LIVE LIFE?! D: Look on the list and see what you find. Doubt you'll find something you want though...

http://steaknshake.com/menu/the-original-steakburger/
I eat chicken, i just don't eat chicken outside.

However there IS a fast food halal version of KFC, called Crown Fried Chicken xD CFC

I eat there so much~

From the menu i'd get grilled cheese :x

I've had a veggie burger before, it was good, so i can live with that.

Roller

Smash Legend
Ok. None of you who are posting ideas have any idea what you're talking about when it comes to sinful and famous NJ food. THE best place in NJ happens to be ON Rutgers campus. It's known solely as "The Grease Trucks" and I've made the 40 minute trip from my place at 2am before just from a simple craving for it.

Also. In n Out has amazing sauce. However, 5 Guys quality and taste of the meat itself is absolutely absurd.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Did you ever have Roy Rogers back in the day? (Technically it's still around, but they're rare.) It's exactly like Wendy's -- but 10x better.
Whenever we travel to Allentown for work, on the way back, we stop at a Roy Roger's.

About it being ten times better than Wendy's.....no. Nothing comes close to the taste of a Baconator.

Roller

Smash Legend
Roy Rogers changed their recipe a long time ago. I remember when I was little I absolutely loved their chicken. We always got it when we went to the mall. I miss it. =(

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Steak and Shake is so ehh.

It's only good at 3 in the morning when you don't want Denny's.

I remember one time I went to SnS I got a "Vanocolate" milkshake (Vanilla/Chocolate). The waitress came back with a "Banocolate" (Banana/chocolate) and it was ****ing terrible. I told her that I ordered the vanocolate, and she was just like "Yeah BANOCOLATE and stared at me. Mad awkward, and I asked for a half vanilla half chocolate. **** was weird. Banana flavored everything sucks.

Scatz

Smash Champion
That was just unfortunate on your side. I haven't had any bad experiences with SnS yet.

Nordal

Smash Lord
Steak and Shake is so ehh.

It's only good at 3 in the morning when you don't want Denny's.

I remember one time I went to SnS I got a "Vanocolate" milkshake (Vanilla/Chocolate). The waitress came back with a "Banocolate" (Banana/chocolate) and it was ****ing terrible. I told her that I ordered the vanocolate, and she was just like "Yeah BANOCOLATE and stared at me. Mad awkward, and I asked for a half vanilla half chocolate. **** was weird. Banana flavored everything sucks.
Isn't vanilla + chocolate = chocolate? Granted much creamier chocolate, but still.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Bring your own Beer.

Also, I like steak and shake, but the quality/taste of the food is mediocre. That was just a funny incident.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Sucks, because I'm 1 month away from being 21 when this happens. :(
Yeah, that's why I'm debating whether they'd actually card. So far no BYO I've been to has carded, but it would suck if they did and everybody got kicked out lol.

Prob not worth the risk, but it'd be madd fun.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
Yeah, that's why I'm debating whether they'd actually card. So far no BYO I've been to has carded, but it would suck if they did and everybody got kicked out lol.

Prob not worth the risk, but it'd be madd fun.
if there is alcohol involved i probably wont be going. i dont like being around drunk people. no offense to any of my fellow drunk people but it really leaves me in an awkward situation

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
I have yet to start drinking, but since I'll be turning 21 soon I might as well. I mean, it's what all the cool kids are doing, right?

Top Bottom