• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Anime Convention Thread! Discuss upcoming cons and tournaments!

Shinku

Smash Champion
me and thumbs went to get chinese food. a few hours later, your then hungry as hell =\. shi ts evil

im not even going to comment on a certain homo getting banned. tsk tsk tsk

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
So I probably have a bunch of places to stay, but just in case would anyone mind "housing" forte, bmx, oath and I if we paid like 10-15 each or whatever? It's probably not needed, but I don't want these dudes get killed by Sub Zero if the people I know end up having a full room or something.

D

Deleted member

so heres the plan:

imma get reaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllll drunk then enter the tourny, play friendlies, mm, etc. and imma win it all yeaaaaaaaaa!

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
So I probably have a bunch of places to stay, but just in case would anyone mind "housing" forte, bmx, oath and I if we paid like 10-15 each or whatever? It's probably not needed, but I don't want these dudes get killed by Sub Zero if the people I know end up having a full room or something.

you guys can like...stay in the hotel walking around...i mean you cant get in trouble for being around and then find a fried who will let u shower lolz

thumbswayup

Smash Master
^ LMAO

I might enter Melee, I am confident I can still go even with CK, thumbs... lol its thumbs.
$20 mm against any of your characters. I'm assuming you're going to say yes because clearly I suck. Have the money on you at Katsu and I'll humiliate you in front of the whole gameroom :p

Oh hell yeah, all night. Should be a blast cause we're def hooking up a system to our room tv :D
Awesome, can't wait :p

if i go Friday i predict it wud be

1.Korn
2.Yo
3.CK or Btree
18Links
22.Thumbs
**** you too you lost to SKINS LMFAO I'm the only person he ever plays ahhahahahahhahahahhaha

yeah now that im back into melee i'll def try to get friendlies in with everyone. :)
Yay, I want to finally play your Fox. You Falco ***** me hard enough last time though lol

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
.....so now that we're AIDS free...erm....

what are ya plans to do within the Katsucon convention? For me, after a look around, I'm gonna be camping the LARP room and artist ally for quite a bit.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
ATTENTION!

DOES ANYONE NEED A ROOM TO STAY? I have ONE opening. Someone else just bailed on me and I already calculated the cost of the room. So to keep it the same of $47 I need one more RELIABLE person. Please!

Thanks!!!!!!

Lobos

Smash Master
Someone sign my name when they do sign ups for brawl on friday lol Korn? CK?

There is no line at this like at otakon but last year sign ups for brawl were gone before I even got there :( Anyways I might come but only on friday unless forte and company want to **** at the rock band tourney. I know you want my guitar/bass skillz.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Okay actually forget it. I'm going to just cut the room off on what I have for now.

forute

Smash Ace
Someone sign my name when they do sign ups for brawl on friday lol Korn? CK?

There is no line at this like at otakon but last year sign ups for brawl were gone before I even got there :( Anyways I might come but only on friday unless forte and company want to **** at the rock band tourney. I know you want my guitar/bass skillz.
hellz yeah I always wanna play Rock Band wherever I go!
When's Rock Band anyway

speadskater

Smash Rookie
Hope the tourny here isn't as bull**** as the melee at AUSA last year or the brawl AMA this summer. Seems like I've had bad luck in the past. Waiting through the rave or having the first round a 4 man with 3 stock and 4 minute time limit for brawl isn't a good way to have fun with smash.

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
ATTENTION!

DOES ANYONE NEED A ROOM TO STAY? I have ONE opening. Someone else just bailed on me and I already calculated the cost of the room. So to keep it the same of $47 I need one more RELIABLE person. Please!

Thanks!!!!!!
Forte's friend, Taj(Hidden Machines) probably need a room.

and yeah Lobos, i could do that. but i have class til 12:50pm on friday

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
KORN, can you have him PM me then? I need to confirm this by today because I had someone else drop out today as well and before I send another PM I wanna make sure I have a positive body for the room. Current room price is $54 , if I get that other person to make it 9. If not it will be $65 for 8.

RIGHT NOW my room is:

Me
Alex
Rockin
EE
KORN
Thumbs
Thumbs' friend
Shinku

I'm def going crazy with all the change prices...hah.

Sankyuu!

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
KORN, can you have him PM me then? I need to confirm this by today because I had someone else drop out today as well and before I send another PM I wanna make sure I have a positive body for the room. Current room price is $54 , if I get that other person to make it 9. If not it will be $65 for 8.

RIGHT NOW my room is:

Me
Alex
Rockin
EE
KORN
Thumbs
Thumbs' friend
Shinku

I'm def going crazy with all the change prices...hah.

Sankyuu!
..alright i'll contact Hidden Machines today.. D: i already told him about this though

yeah hope we don't have to pay that much.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Correction to the price for 8, it would be just $58, not $65. Sorry! I calculated for 7 instead of 8. I SUCK!!!1

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Cris did you forget BTree?
He said he didn't wanna stay in the room, and instead wanted to "wander around the con".

...ugh im confused now

so right now, how many people total in the room ?
and how much exactly that each of us have to pay ?

..and will there still be any spot left in the room ?

Korn, nothing changed from what I posted above.

Here is who is in the room:

Me
Alex
Rockin
EE
KORN
Thumbs
Thumbs' friend
Shinku

8 ppl in total = $58 a person

ALL -- $54 is the flat rate right now. If one person is added on, it'll stay the same regardless. I'm not changing prices anymore. And I feel horrible for changing it 4832984329 times.

ONE SPOT IS OPEN

Shinku, Korn honestly I'm going to COT4 too, I'm also taking public transportation there and back. I'm spending a lot of money and I have to ask for help to front the cost of the hotel (which in total is $450 or so) because I can't afford all of it (since everyone is paying me when they see me). All's I'm saying is, I can't help that people dropped out, and I understand that it may be a strain. I seriously did this hotel thing with everyone cause I thought it would be helpful...

This is the last time I post about this in regard to ppl dropping out, I won't accept anymore people dropping out. If said 9th person PM's me about being definite then I will inform all.

<3 to all!

Seriously, there's no one more upset than I to have to keep doing this to you all. And I am SO SORRY!

Shinku

Smash Champion
hmm. freaking btree. lol. umm hopefully this goes well. cant really say anything else. not going to cot4 though. but **** i wish katsu would hurry up

also - crismas, your doing an amazing job.

EE - for the love of god, like at otakon, sleep with your pants on this time and no, im NOT going to wrestle you in your underwear.

Top Bottom