• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Anime Convention Thread! Discuss upcoming cons and tournaments!

Ghostype

Smash Champion
why do I have to be a villain because I don't want in? I'm sorry and all, but quit making me look like such a ****.....I'm going to the convention to have fun not worry about all this money. -.-

Lobos

Smash Master
I wandered around the con last year and fell asleep in one of the video rooms. Never again will I do that.

0kin

Smash Journeyman
I wandered around the con last year and fell asleep in one of the video rooms. I awoke with a sharp pain in my rear. Never again will I do that.
lol, on a brighter note if any1 needs a place after Crismas' spot fills i can help, my roommate contacted me today saying about 5 ppl backed out of our room. Set price is 50 for the con. PM me if your interested so i can give you further details

Ghostype

Smash Champion
btw Phil come over next week and watch Street Fighter II the Movie.

Edku - I would never light anything on fire.....

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
I'm staying for free.

By the way, our hotel is probably gonna have singles and teams brawl tourneys. It'll be $5 at the most, maybe even $2 or $3.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Meh on Brawl stuff for now, not that I mind, cause teams is fun. But I'll try and see if we can do Melee teams in our room!! THAT I want to do more than anything. Who wants to team with me? :D

OH YEAH and low tier Melee is fun too. XD

Shinku, I believe we will be there around 8pm or so.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
lol everyone better come to my artist alley table.

Not that I really expect anyone to buy anything considering everyone bought crap from me @ CoT4. LOL

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Ahh yeah, it's because the sticker paper is matte instead of gloss, if it gets sweaty or rain falls on it, it gets faded or smudged. But I have a policy that if your sticker gets messed up I will give you the same one for free :) because I know how they get. I gotta try and find some glossy sticker paper! Though if I did I might have to raise the price a tad...

Freezewish

Smash Ace
So i may be coming to this. But probably only Sunday which sucks b@lls. I need to meet up with someone though cause imma be lost. lol

~rh

Smash Lord
I'm not gonna go Sunday D:

What time are they kicking people out Sunday anyways?

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
Ahh yeah, it's because the sticker paper is matte instead of gloss, if it gets sweaty or rain falls on it, it gets faded or smudged. But I have a policy that if your sticker gets messed up I will give you the same one for free :) because I know how they get. I gotta try and find some glossy sticker paper! Though if I did I might have to raise the price a tad...
i don't mind at all, your stickers are amazing anyway :3

~rh

Smash Lord
I think last year it was around 3 pm.
Yeah, now I'm sure I'm not gonna go on Sunday. =p

crismassss you're selling stickers at Katsu?! I'm gonna buy some =-] My new white GC controller needs some pimpin'.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
So I guess I'm going to Katsucon after my friend pressured me into it.

Anybody wanna team for doubles if there's a doubles tournament?

Reioumu

Smash Lord
Hey I still need a room. Crismas/LightxDream, can I get in your room or is it full? Willing to pay. Please PM me a response since I don't always check this thread too often, ty.
-Rei

Shinku

Smash Champion
there really needs to be teams. anime conventions do ****ing free for all. sometimes with items. i hate conventions when it comes to running smash tourneys. there idiots. we should all protest for teams and make it mlg style.

Top Bottom