• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Anime Convention Thread! Discuss upcoming cons and tournaments!

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
im Going To Katsu, Im Gonna B Cosplaying As Sho Minamimoto From The World Ends With You, Along With Three Of My Friends Who Are Cosplaying From The Game As Well. So Zetta Epic!
Awesome!!!

WELZ?

Smash Rookie
i'll be going to katsucon. i already pre-reg'd and a friend and i are going to get a hotel. hopefully its not booked, but i highly doubt it is since katsucon is in feb. im in the process of looking for materials, etc, etc for a ganondorf cosplay since i havent seen one yet. the costume is highly detailed so it'll take some time. i highly doubt i'll get it done by katsu, but by ota, it should be finished and i plan on wearing it on the saturday.

i'll check and see if i can get a hotel and if i can, people who i met in the game room at ota, hit me up and i'll try to fit you into my room. (if we get one)

blakinola

Constantly Delicious
me and my peeps, we got 5 rooms in the days in for next year

hopefully brawl'll have 8 (count em) EIGHT setups for next year. That'd be the ****.

~rh

Smash Lord
Im'a be going to Katsu as well.

I'm probably gonna cosplay since its months away, just don't know what yet ahah.

WELZ?

Smash Rookie
wow are people already arranging their otakon 09 plans? lol
most definately. otakon is the biggest anime con on the east coast. by the time people are walking out of otakon and their hotels theyre already registering hotel rooms for 09. i got a hotel room already for next year and im going to pre-reg. since i didnt do it this year (which was a mistake) i had to wait 2 1/2 hours in line for my pass.

get your stuff ready people.

Program

Smash Apprentice
Anyone who didnt play SenGoku Basara Cross fails. I went and spent 84$ on it just cause its that ****ing badass. Anyway good **** at the con guys. I only played one match of brawl, spent most of my time playing the Devil Kings fighting game! **** yea!

0kin

Smash Journeyman
i think this thread is going to stay alive till the next otakon lol, btw does any1 plan on going to anime USA?
edit: ppl going to katsucon, we should have a smashboards dine out, 1 day we should all hang out and go eat out sum wherez, whut do u guys think?

~rh

Smash Lord
i think this thread is going to stay alive till the next otakon lol, btw does any1 plan on going to anime USA?
edit: ppl going to katsucon, we should have a smashboards dine out, 1 day we should all hang out and go eat out sum wherez, whut do u guys think?
I'm down, sounds like a hella good time. I missed a lot of you this Otakon due to girl hunting haha. So yeah, let's organize this~

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
YAY! We can turn it into the 09 thread when it comes time XDDDD lol.

edit: so how big is the game room at Katsu?

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
Is there a con in MA this November? My friend mentioned it to me but I can't figure out what it is. o_O

Top Bottom