• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Amy Files - Currently Halted due to lack of time

InTrepidCognito

Smash Ace
Err.. Final Smash = Leaping to a fixed position in the stage to the left (say X = -50) and sweeping the stage with a 15 or 20x large Piko Piko Hammer.

By the way, heart character effects are in effect\fighter\ef_peach.pac. Just extract that from the ISO and plop it on your SD Card as ef_dedede.pac.

dxrkn3ss

Smash Journeyman
Err.. Final Smash = Leaping to a fixed position in the stage to the left (say X = -50) and sweeping the stage with a 15 or 20x large Piko Piko Hammer.

By the way, heart character effects are in effect\fighter\ef_peach.pac. Just extract that from the ISO and plop it on your SD Card as ef_dedede.pac.
is that really how simple it is? It's not gonna glitch up and cause freezes or stuff

InTrepidCognito

Smash Ace
is that really how simple it is? It's not gonna glitch up and cause freezes or stuff
I don't know... I guess I'll try it, though.

I found some problems with M&S2 models and how to fix them, I can fix grabbing, throwing, being grabbed/thrown, walking, and running if you want me to. ;)

InTrepidCognito

Smash Ace
Of course, I havent planned all of them yet but I'm pretty sure I can get one of the best to help me out with those in the future **coughintrepidcough**
I'm... <sniff> one of the best? :bee:

Sorry, darkness, I completely forgot about Amy for the second time now. I've been occupied with Bowser Jr. and real life lately...

I'll be sure to have all the costumes done by tomorrow.

EDIT: About a stage, how about Amy and Sonic holding hands with Amy's bedroom in the background (Sonic Battle)? I could get Sonic into a "WTF is going on here" animation as if Amy just grabbed his hand forcefully.

The chars would be fighting on their arms and hands, by the way.

dxrkn3ss

Smash Journeyman
I'm... <sniff> one of the best? :bee:

Sorry, darkness, I completely forgot about Amy for the second time now. I've been occupied with Bowser Jr. and real life lately...

I'll be sure to have all the costumes done by tomorrow.

EDIT: About a stage, how about Amy and Sonic holding hands with Amy's bedroom in the background (Sonic Battle)? I could get Sonic into a "WTF is going on here" animation as if Amy just grabbed his hand forcefully.

The chars would be fighting on their arms and hands, by the way.
I would take any stage that is handed to me involving amy. They would all be better than anything I tried making.

About the costumes, dont do them yet. I need to plan exactly what costumes i will have. I'll let you know when, aight?

InTrepidCognito

Smash Ace
I would take any stage that is handed to me involving amy. They would all be better than anything I tried making.

About the costumes, dont do them yet. I need to plan exactly what costumes i will have. I'll let you know when, aight?
Okay...

Unfortunately, there can't be a red costume, as D3's default costume is counted as his red. But at least Amy's pink :p

Slashy

Smash Lord
There should still be something involving her tarot cards, maybe like counter only delayed? You hold B to increase the amount of time until she should counter.

I.E. She uses the move and charges it for a decent amount of time. The move ends, and Mario begins attacking, after 6 seconds Amy does a burst (think Mega Crash from Tatsunoko VS Capcom), where the power is determined by how much damage she took in that amount of time.

JCentavo

Smash Cadet
Here's my suggestion for her Final Smash: Have her use the Long Hammer (it had more reach when you'd spin and more damage) And Down B: Have her use her Hammer like the way Sonic use his Up B (it'd basically would be a jump).

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
have some ideas to B down and Finalsmash

B down: She will punch with the hammer all she got on the ground to create a earthquake, if she will hit someone with the hammer before she will hit the ground will be stuck in the ground. (a example paper mario 2 quake hammer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOOfBSmtI7A 2:16)

Final smash: frustrations. she will grabbed and attack the opponent with fury like (toon) link final smash and taboos slashes D;

Manikku

Smash Rookie
NNID
Manikku
As an idea for her down B, she could slam her hammer down and launch into the air doing flips, like her attack in Sonic Adventure. It could sort of work like Zero Suit Samus' down B too.

ds22

Smash Lord
I know why I couldn't change the bone index of Amy.
Because you added a bone with the bone adder, it ignores every change I make in hex.
If you want, could you send me a MDL0 from Amy with no bones added with the bone adder?

MetaRidley5

Smash Rookie
for the down B maybe she could spin with her hammer like Peach's down Smash attack/King Dedede's down smash
and I think the Sonic and the Black Knight idea would be great for her final Smash ^^
I seriously cannot wait for this moveset

bloomin ninja

Smash Rookie
Maybe just carbon copy yoshis bosers have amy vault in the air with her hammer and bring it down to the ground (kinda like kibys up b with no projectile) or if in the air stand on her hammer and meteor to the ground (like Ice climbers down a XP) ^^ just a few ideas

dxrkn3ss

Smash Journeyman
have some ideas to B down and Finalsmash

B down: She will punch with the hammer all she got on the ground to create a earthquake, if she will hit someone with the hammer before she will hit the ground will be stuck in the ground. (a example paper mario 2 quake hammer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOOfBSmtI7A 2:16)

Final smash: frustrations. she will grabbed and attack the opponent with fury like (toon) link final smash and taboos slashes D;
I've played paper mario! I kinda like the ground hammer thing and am considering it, I just have to make sure its not "broken"

As an idea for her down B, she could slam her hammer down and launch into the air doing flips, like her attack in Sonic Adventure. It could sort of work like Zero Suit Samus' down B too.
I already have that for her up B

I know why I couldn't change the bone index of Amy.
Because you added a bone with the bone adder, it ignores every change I make in hex.
If you want, could you send me a MDL0 from Amy with no bones added with the bone adder?
I sent the no added bones one to u, good luck

for the down B maybe she could spin with her hammer like Peach's down Smash attack/King Dedede's down smash
and I think the Sonic and the Black Knight idea would be great for her final Smash ^^
I seriously cannot wait for this moveset
I think I have that already, Ill check the OP

Maybe just carbon copy yoshis bosers have amy vault in the air with her hammer and bring it down to the ground (kinda like kibys up b with no projectile) or if in the air stand on her hammer and meteor to the ground (like Ice climbers down a XP) ^^ just a few ideas
Sounds too similar, I want her to be different...

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
I already have that for her up B
That really shoulda been her dash attack.

Also downB could just trigger her invisibility. I can code that. Just have her put her hands together and pretend you can close her eyes lol. I'll do the rest when it's time to code.

Stoney

Smash Apprentice
[loh-kay-shuhn] n. The act or process of locating
I liked the earlier suggested idea of Amy raging out and swinging around a gigantic Piko-Piko for her FS. Just scale her normal hammer and its hitbox up until they reach ludicrous Godzilla proportions, and then have the comparatively microscopic hedgehog girl remain stationary while swinging the massive bludgeon around like it ain't no thing. You can mix up the range and number of the swings to prevent the move from being too cheap (although cheapness is somewhat expected from a FS), and theoretically if you do things right then Amy players will have to carefully position her on the battlefield before executing the FS, just like Mario players have to do with the Mario Finale and Jigglypuff players do with Puff Up.

Optionally: remember that one minigame on the WarioWare stage where there's a silhouette in the background with a giant hammer and you need to jump with good timing to avoid being auto-buried when the hammer hits the ground? You could try something like that. Amy slams her Godzilla hammer into the ground once and anyone on the ground when it makes contact gets buried, leaving Amy free to clobber them with her normal moveset. This might be unbalanced against certain charaters, though, since characters like Metaknight can stay in the air pretty much forever while characters like Ganondorf are practically married to the ground.

As for a Down B? Make her throw chao as projectiles. Why not? DeDeDe has all the base code already there in his Side B, just replace the Waddle Dee/Waddle Doo/Gordo models and re-assign the move to Amy's Down B. There's a Neutral Chao MDL0 model in M&SOWG that you can start with, and it can be texture hacked to look like a Hero or Dark Chao as necessary.

Or go with one of her moves in Sonic Battle and have her throw Crates (with the Present model) that explode on contact.

DeltaV

Smash Rookie
Lets see if i can cough up some ideas.

Down B-Shaker: Amy holds her hammer up in the air, then slams it down, creating a shockwave that moves along the ground. If you hold the B button, amy holds the hammer higher, making the attack and the shockwave stronger and bigger. You can slowly walk around while charging. However, if you hold the B button for too long, Amy will fall onto the ground. If you release the B button right before the falling, the shockwave will be very big and launch foes into the air.

Final Smash-Berserk: Amy's eyes burn with rage, and she begins to swing her hammer in all directions. She moves 1.5X faster than normal and also jumps higher, but she can only use her first jump. Getting hit might bury the victim. After some rampaging, Amy jumps up andhits the ground with her hammer, launching anyone that gets hit.

Poor Sonic....

dxrkn3ss

Smash Journeyman
That really shoulda been her dash attack.

Also downB could just trigger her invisibility. I can code that. Just have her put her hands together and pretend you can close her eyes lol. I'll do the rest when it's time to code.
Aight, cool, I'm liking that chao idea a little, but I dont know if i wanna mess with another other game model just yet...

PSA will be coming soon, just wanna roughly finish the animations for no T-Stances. Later on they can be touched up.

I liked the earlier suggested idea of Amy raging out and swinging around a gigantic Piko-Piko for her FS. Just scale her normal hammer and its hitbox up until they reach ludicrous Godzilla proportions, and then have the comparatively microscopic hedgehog girl remain stationary while swinging the massive bludgeon around like it ain't no thing. You can mix up the range and number of the swings to prevent the move from being too cheap (although cheapness is somewhat expected from a FS), and theoretically if you do things right then Amy players will have to carefully position her on the battlefield before executing the FS, just like Mario players have to do with the Mario Finale and Jigglypuff players do with Puff Up.

Optionally: remember that one minigame on the WarioWare stage where there's a silhouette in the background with a giant hammer and you need to jump with good timing to avoid being auto-buried when the hammer hits the ground? You could try something like that. Amy slams her Godzilla hammer into the ground once and anyone on the ground when it makes contact gets buried, leaving Amy free to clobber them with her normal moveset. This might be unbalanced against certain charaters, though, since characters like Metaknight can stay in the air pretty much forever while characters like Ganondorf are practically married to the ground.

As for a Down B? Make her throw chao as projectiles. Why not? DeDeDe has all the base code already there in his Side B, just replace the Waddle Dee/Waddle Doo/Gordo models and re-assign the move to Amy's Down B. There's a Neutral Chao MDL0 model in M&SOWG that you can start with, and it can be texture hacked to look like a Hero or Dark Chao as necessary.

Or go with one of her moves in Sonic Battle and have her throw Crates (with the Present model) that explode on contact.
For the aerial ones like metaknight, the hammer could hit while it is swinging down, just not as strong and it wouldnt put them in the ground. I'm not worried about having a broken special, that the point of them, and if its too broken for people, then dont use specials!

comments on the down B is ^

Crates have been mentioned, but i really dont want her having some snake like mine thing.

Everyone forgot about my tarot card idea.
Still in the running, can you post a video for it, I have never seen that b4...lol?

Lets see if i can cough up some ideas.

Down B-Shaker: Amy holds her hammer up in the air, then slams it down, creating a shockwave that moves along the ground. If you hold the B button, amy holds the hammer higher, making the attack and the shockwave stronger and bigger. You can slowly walk around while charging. However, if you hold the B button for too long, Amy will fall onto the ground. If you release the B button right before the falling, the shockwave will be very big and launch foes into the air.

Final Smash-Berserk: Amy's eyes burn with rage, and she begins to swing her hammer in all directions. She moves 1.5X faster than normal and also jumps higher, but she can only use her first jump. Getting hit might bury the victim. After some rampaging, Amy jumps up andhits the ground with her hammer, launching anyone that gets hit.

Poor Sonic....
Shaker sounds like a sturdy move, that can be made fair. It that possible to do in PSA ThesilenceofnoOne?

For that final Smash, I would use the toon link's carbon copy one I thought of, with her demolishing the trapped opponent in her fury, and just realizing what she did after with an "oops" gesture. It would be kinda funny!

soramimuttsu

Smash Rookie
I actually support TSON's invisibility idea, or the chao throwing idea.
why trow chaos? she is amy, not cream, for amy is a best idea trow: sonic plushies, or, sonic's head plushies, hearts or hammers (like hammer bro)

soramimuttsu

Smash Rookie
Why would she throw Sonic? It'd be like your dad throwing your mum as an attack.

i said plushies, and the idea only was for fun (ecept for that idea of trow hearts or hammers, that can be a good down smash) not to make you angry with me

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
Her final smash should be her spinning her hammer around, slamming it into the ground while sending down like 5 tornadoes or something.

DARKSHADEDX

Smash Rookie
If I may add my suggestions in here?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQKMyFrIqRE <watch this video at 2:52 - 2:55
(Spinning hearts) except lots of them.. all over the screen and they do as much damage as you see appropriate

and you may want to look into stuff from here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3CgRmjLH5o

also I spoke to Mastaklo and he says he's very busy at the moment so he can't... however he may do it later on... sorry about that

dxrkn3ss

Smash Journeyman
Still alive, just to let everyone know! Just been busy working and things like that. To let everyone know, this project is currently going at a tortoise pace!

It will be completed, just might take a while.....

I'm still lacking animators and there are maybe, like 45% of the animations that still need to be done!

DARKSHADEDX

Smash Rookie
Alonguy thats awesome!! if Dxrkn3ss doesnt get back to you soon I'm like 99% sure he'll accept you so dont go anywhere..

erm, its probably best if you send him a PM

Super-Sonic

Smash Cadet
Some ideas.

Make that she cannot run, but make she have a speedly walk, like in Sonic games.

For her B-side do what you've said, but inlcude a pink tornado that does low damage and barely moves enemies.

For neutral B, i would recomend she to use a proyectile alike thing... hmm... like... I know! That bird she have on Sonic X. Maybe replacing an article with Ivy's SideB, so the bird makes exactly what Ivy's SideB does.

UpB is going to be like Snake's, don't it? If so, it's good.

DownB I would prefer something like... an strong hammer swing. Something like "Hammer Kirby" does in Amazing Mirror, the fire hammer slash. I would recomend 12% and killing about 95%. Aerial DownB could be same, but spiking instead of hitting, just like she does in Sonic Battle.

Well, I have lot of ideas, I could show you some of them if you could send me the mdl0 you use. You can see my Animation and PSA skills searching for "Fire Sonic 1.0 SuperZeroSonic" on youtube. Thanks for listening to me, and have a nice day ;)

Top Bottom