• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The All Stars House o' Sigs (OFFICIALLY CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
Lol... Dinko, I don't even think I lost to you, oh and MD, I only played 3 of them, and I beat all 3 in sets, Rollerking and I went back and forth.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
If there are any spots open

Size: Message board size (like 800 by 600 if possible), or a bit smaller w/e)
Text: PPS KoRoBeNiKi, Goudy Stout or Jokewood, if none of those you have, Georgia
Render: I found 2 images if you can combine: http://images.wikia.com/metroid/images/4/4f/Samus_Aran3_MP3.jpg for samus's phazon and http://images.wikia.com/ssb/images/7/78/LuigiFireball.jpg for luigi's fireball
Background: If possible this: http://images.wikia.com/metroid/images/4/40/Utragia.JPG

What Im basically asking here is for an image of samus shooting phazon on one and luigi shooting a fireball on the other

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
Size: Message board size (like 800 by 600 if possible), or a bit smaller w/e)
Text: PPS KoRoBeNiKi, Goudy Stout or Jokewood, if none of those you have, Georgia
Render: I found 2 images if you can combine: http://images.wikia.com/metroid/images/4/4f/Samus_Aran3_MP3.jpg for samus's phazon and http://images.wikia.com/ssb/images/7/78/LuigiFireball.jpg for luigi's fireball
Background: If possible this: http://images.wikia.com/metroid/images/4/40/Utragia.JPG

What Im basically asking here is for an image of samus shooting phazon on one and luigi shooting a fireball on the other
Who would you like to make the sig?

krehz

Smash Ace
lol i dont matter whoever wants to can make it :p
I haven't played fezzy yet :D but fezzy u better watch out cuz I'm A precisional instrument of speed And aromatics. lol quote from cars :p

cmpr94x

Smash Lord
L! WTF you misquoted me on like page 154 or 155, you never got back to me on what i responded to you for my sig. YOU ARE THE WORST CnCer EVER! Some one please give me a second opinion. Someone BESIDES L.... Dinko also :-P Please CnC my dang sig. RAWR! I HAVE NO SYMPATHY!

Roller

Smash Legend
ok steel dragon here is ur sig
As always pistolz, work on cutting the sprites better. You see random bits of people pop up at different points in the animation.

lol i dont matter whoever wants to can make it :p
I haven't played fezzy yet :D but fezzy u better watch out cuz I'm A precisional instrument of speed And aromatics. lol quote from cars :p
Cars is made of win. :)

And FeZzy, I didn't know your name was from That 70's Show! THAT IS AWESOME!

brentlouis

Smash Journeyman
Hey Pistolz, sorry to ask but.... Did you ever finish my sig? Did I like miss the pick up? Or are you still working on it?

L__

Smash Master
L! WTF you misquoted me on like page 154 or 155, you never got back to me on what i responded to you for my sig. YOU ARE THE WORST CnCer EVER! Some one please give me a second opinion. Someone BESIDES L.... Dinko also :-P Please CnC my dang sig. RAWR! I HAVE NO SYMPATHY!

Wow, no need to get that pissed.

cmpr94x

Smash Lord
You are correct there is no need. There is no need to misquote me, there is no need to not listen to me. There is no need for smashboards. I am not going to go on with this but seriously when you joke about stuff that people made on there own time, stuff that they worked hard on it makes them mad. Never CnC like that again.

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
You are correct there is no need. There is no need to misquote me, there is no need to not listen to me. There is no need for smashboards. I am not going to go on with this but seriously when you joke about stuff that people made on there own time, stuff that they worked hard on it makes them mad. Never CnC like that again.
rawr.

any ways the sig is good although the diddy could be lighter and the peanuts are horribly outlined.

[/endofcnc]

L__

Smash Master

cmpr said:
L! WTF you misquoted me
cmpr said:
YOU ARE THE WORST CnCer EVER! Some one please give me a second opinion. Someone BESIDES L....

Where did I not quote you right? When did I CnC you improperly?

krehz

Smash Ace
ok Fezzy if u are going to do a sig for me, instead of DDD could i get Toon Link or Link, i am now finding out that i am much better with him than i am with DDD or Lucario lol and of course my main man Pika :p

cmpr94x

Smash Lord
Wow Ok whatever fine everyone look at page 155 before he edits, I DID NOT SAY what he quoted me for.

L__

Smash Master
Wow Ok whatever fine everyone look at page 155 before he edits, I DID NOT SAY what he quoted me for.
it's on page 153. i'm not going to edit it, you're going to edit your own pots. please stop being so immature about some commentary on a picture.

cmpr94x

Smash Lord
Hey L how do you quote an actual page? Or did you copy or something?

Anyways, does anyone know where a man went?

cn23

Smash Cadet
This is a request for Dinkoman. Could you make me a sig with

1. Dark Version of Falco
2. An Arwing in the Background (Not a necessity, but if possible i would love it)
3. The cool Line effect you had in your preview ones
4. Color Scheme is up to you.
5. Have "cn23" written on it in a technoish font

And one other question, if i needed you to put links into it in the future, could you. If not, w/e i can deal but that would be nice.

Thanks Alot
Cn23

yellowroy

Smash Ace
DinkoMan can you make me a sig with Ike and Diddy Kong.
kind of like red and yellow.
and have neon in the bottom right?

thank you so much.

Agi

Smash Lord
Dinkoman, you've been getting a lot of requests recently, but I have another one for you.:)
I would like a sig similar to your sample of zelda/sheik, but instead, a sort of light green in the background, with Sheik's green outfit, and Toon Link's dirty blond. The images used: their original art on the Dojo. I really like the lines that you have running through the samples, would it be possible to make a border with them intertwined?
Also, if possible, could my username be centralized along the top (lowercase) in gold lettering?
Size: Whatever size you used on the samples.

I would like you to take your time on this, because I see all these posts requesting you to make sigs. I am in no hurry.

Thank you very much!

Roller

Smash Legend
Galax, I'l do your request, but I have like 3 others to do first just so you know. Feel free to switch to another shop member if you would like, I wouldn't be offended. If you still want me to then I'd be happy to. Just like I said, be prepared to wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom