• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The All Stars House o' Sigs (OFFICIALLY CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmpr94x

Smash Lord
Steel Dragon, get out just get out, also, L! What are you talking about with the text! The bg is made overlayed brushes, a semi transparent gradience and a c4d. And... whats wrong with the colors?

L__

Smash Master
also, L! What are you talking about with the text! The bg is made overlayed brushes, a semi transparent gradience and a c4d. And... whats wrong with the colors?
What are you talking about?

@cmpr

L said:
did you intend the focus on the sword? Just wondering.

The lighting was a bit much IMO.
If you're talking about the other comment, then I suppose you're going to attempt to flame me for not knowing about photoshopping I suppose? Or are you going to make up a reason?

or

cmpr said:
...The lighting map above all hurt.

The background seems like random brushing

The peanuts have this funny cutout look,

There's no real focal point that sticks out to me...

The text can barely be read correctly.
:p

[/confused]

InfiniteSmash1221

Smash Cadet
There was a dude who requested a pit sig. i lost his request. could that dude repost that.
Signature Request for anyone

Size: as long as it doesn't get cut off by smashboards.
Background: doesn't really matter to me. Whatever you think looks good with the render
Render: http://planetrenders.net/renders/dis...php?pos=-14529
Text: InfiniteSmash1221, whatever font/color looks best is fine.

sorry about not reposting sooner, wasn't home last night.

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
Guys i have great news. You and your fancy guitar playin skills jeebus.............I AM GETTING A BANJO!!!!!!!
You sir win the internet for the next few years. Seriously, I don't think I'll laugh this hard again unless I put a ****** in a microwave.

Signature Request for anyone

Size: as long as it doesn't get cut off by smashboards.
Background: doesn't really matter to me. Whatever you think looks good with the render
Render: http://planetrenders.net/renders/dis...php?pos=-14529
Text: InfiniteSmash1221, whatever font/color looks best is fine.

sorry about not reposting sooner, wasn't home last night.

Ooooooh can I have it? That is if gran doesn't get on for a while!

It IS for anyone. ^.^

popsofctown

Smash Champion
I have a signature request. Ok, what I originally would have liked, and would still prefer, is a stylish signature with Zelda's white ball of light in it. Just her transforming. It's my favorite symbol for how i use both Zelda and Sheik (the two characters share one move, and only one move, down special). But now i see you guys work off of renders, and that renders site doesn't have any balls of light, which makes me sad. :(

An alternative thing one of the animator people could do for me is an animation demonstrating (read: exxagerating) how good Transform is.
I thought of several examples, this is the best i can think of:

Pit is on the right side of the stage, Sheik on the left. Sheik just stands there while Pit starts shooting about 5 arrows into a loop. (This is a tech called arrow storming.) It'd take too many frames to animate arrow storming exactly, but you can cut a corner and simplify it. Just show Pit shooting arrows into the loop over and over again, and only make one arrow pass by him every time he does it, so you can reuse animation frames. But when he's done, there will be five arrows.
The five arrows start shooting left, and Pit runs with the arrows. Sheik transforms! Freeze time except for the transforming Sheik. Sheik becomes Zelda. When time starts up again, Zelda uses Nayru's love, sending all five arrows into Pit, which knocks him up a little bit, just enough for a rising fair.

If that's too hard, you can do a similar thing with ZSS. Dramatic transformation into Zelda, just in time to reflect a paralyzer shot, which of course, leads to a forward air kick.

If that's still too hard, you can just do Shiek transforming, and taking forever to do it, while Final Smash Sonic tries to hit her but can't.

I will post a link to this shop in my sig if you do my request.

Conker315

Smash Lord
of course u can. u dont have 2 ask me. personally, i think it looks ok. If you r unhappy with the outcome, then u should make another because if u dont, you'll feel like u didnt d o ur best and it will gradually eat away at u
thank you
ill make a better one using my kira renders
of coruse ill include the deathnote also
the sig will be done by tonight
avis maybe tomorow
im busy today so i dont have much time

Conker.... doesnt PS allow you to make the head smaller.....?
yes but his head was cut off
cant let that show now can we?

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
Okay, I'll take his, and the animation request can be left to rollerking, cause I can't make effects, not very creative.

Grandeza

Smash Master
Rollerking, the pikachu doesn't need lighting as it has no shadows, and I don't see lighting period. Yeah the whole thing is bright, but that doesn't mean it's lighting.

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
I see lighting coming from directly behind pika, and theres a shadow under pikas chin, so roller is right...

I gots a new sig!
Lol I pentooled a turnip into the left side.

Grandeza

Smash Master
I see lighting coming from directly behind pika, and theres a shadow under pikas chin,
No. Pikachu(in the sig) is 2 dimensional. It would be impossible to position lighting properly because of this.If pikachu was say brawl form or a more 3d form, you could put the lighting touching pikachu's head however that would not work here for the reason I mentioned. Plus the shadow isnt under the chin, it's ON the chin. Unless pikachu has some weird 5 00 shadow, that shadow is impossible to be there.

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
Well thats true, its still sloppy and has no flow though. The lighting should be in front of pika not behind but whatever.

Lol you missed a step when teaching me how to use clipping masks btw, thats why I couldn't get it right.

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
You only told me to delete one of the two parts I needed too.
Or you may do it a different way...

I've been reading like all the tuts that Gflare posted, I'm learning SOOOO MUCH!

I cant help it if I think your funny when your mad
hi guys, i know i said i wouldnt be back but, i need help, and you guys are the only people i know that make amazing sigs.

i looked up tuts for hours yesterday and i couldn't find one useful one on blending a render to the background, i know the easy way to do it is just use the same colors as the render in your background but i want to know how to make it look better than that.

please pm me because i dont want to spam this thread with stuff like this and it will save me some hassle of coming back to check this thread, please help me.

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
I sent him a pm, I think he got the point...
He's new, and when I was new I went off in the Critique forum because they weren't telling me ways to get better.

Grandeza

Smash Master
I just want to know. I gave him a big anlysis before. I want to know if he saw it and it didn't help or I could tell hims the ways if he missed it. I don't know how I'm not giving him a chance by asking a question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom