• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The All Stars House o' Sigs (OFFICIALLY CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiSToLZ

Smash Lord
Mains- Lucario, Falco, and Meta Knight Seconda
i have 2 requests to work on and i changed my section
now i take 5 requests at a time
tomorrow i am going to my friends house but i will finsh brenlouis's animation and piman i will make tht yellow porigon sprite sig tomorrow
you want it like my sprite sig right?
and i am going to do my first video sig now or tomorrow idk yet
where has lordunicorn and pikapwr been?

L__

Smash Master
Roller king, is not a render/stock a c4d? They are technically the same lolz.
I find a significant difference in the two.

A render is usually a subject taken from a photographic stock.

I think a c4d is a digital model that is usually used for effects instead of being a focus of the picture.

cmpr94x

Smash Lord
:-P, A digital model? This is all pixels man all pixels. Renders can be used as c4ds. Who is to say u cant take the moon and make a photographic stock out of it?

Anyways he he.... I made a new sig. It was my first request :-)

CnC

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
I don't really like it, motion blurred backgrounds are so cheesy.
And roller, I thought you were leaving, apparently not as soon as I though.

L__

Smash Master
:-P, A digital model? This is all pixels man all pixels. Renders can be used as c4ds. Who is to say u cant take the moon and make a photographic stock out of it?

Anyways he he.... I made a new sig. It was my first request :-)

CnC
I don't know why I bother...

C4D stands for Cinema 4D, which is a program that allows you to create a digital model which is turned into a 2D image. God, stop trying to argue with me.

I'm stating what they are, not what they're used for.

That sig is so basic. The background is motion blurred. If you ever studied camerawork, you would have learned the Rule of Thirds, which is essentially,"The main focus of the piece of media will usually end up in a third of the frame; which means the left third (where you'd divide it) the right third, the upper third, or the lower third. All you did to the background was have a bunch of random brushing, filtered it a lot, and the text was painful.

Strive to achieve I suppose.

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
Well technically its divided up into 9 sections is it not? then why call it the rule of thirds lol and I believe the sig you have on right now does not match that rule.

gallax

Smash Hero
your my sig maker MINK. im prepared to wait. a little request though about it. the background color. could you focus it around a deep green. kinda like pika's bandana but a little darker? when you get to making it though of course. :)

L__

Smash Master
Well technically its divided up into 9 sections is it not? then why call it the rule of thirds lol and I believe the sig you have on right now does not match that rule.
It's not my sig. It's Conker315's. I'm considering changing it now due to the fact that I enjoy staring at my sig more. No offense Conker, just .... =P

@Fez: Well, usually, they tend to use the vertical 3 or horizontal 3 instead of all at once.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
lol i dont matter whoever wants to can make it :p
I haven't played fezzy yet :D but fezzy u better watch out cuz I'm A precisional instrument of speed And AERODYNAMICS. lol quote from cars :p
I am sorry to bring this up like 4 pages later, but this is how it SHOULD be spelled. so yeah :p

edit: this was respelled by someone who tried to spell it as aerodinamics, which was so horribly wrong, that i had to comment.

KillaFrmNY

Smash Ace
Hey Krehz, i see you really like pokemon, lol... Anyways im here to request a sig from anyone please. It can be from anyone i dont mind and just PM me when you are done with it. What i would like in it, my gamer tag: which is Killa In a nice red color and since i main Link can ya make it a Link theme sig? That is all, a big thank you to whoever makes one for me.

popsofctown

Smash Champion
Was my request quietly accepted, or denied? It's your right to deny a request, just let me know, please.
I'd prefer that rollerking do it

here it is again:

I have a signature request. Ok, what I originally would have liked, and would still prefer, is a stylish signature with Zelda's white ball of light in it. Just her transforming. It's my favorite symbol for how i use both Zelda and Sheik (the two characters share one move, and only one move, down special). But now i see you guys work off of renders, and that renders site doesn't have any balls of light, which makes me sad.

An alternative thing one of the animator people could do for me is an animation demonstrating (read: exxagerating) how good Transform is.
I thought of several examples, this is the best i can think of:

Pit is on the right side of the stage, Sheik on the left. Sheik just stands there while Pit starts shooting about 5 arrows into a loop. (This is a tech called arrow storming.) It'd take too many frames to animate arrow storming exactly, but you can cut a corner and simplify it. Just show Pit shooting arrows into the loop over and over again, and only make one arrow pass by him every time he does it, so you can reuse animation frames. But when he's done, there will be five arrows.
The five arrows start shooting left, and Pit runs with the arrows. Sheik transforms! Freeze time except for the transforming Sheik. Sheik becomes Zelda. When time starts up again, Zelda uses Nayru's love, sending all five arrows into Pit, which knocks him up a little bit, just enough for a rising fair.

If that's too hard, you can do a similar thing with ZSS. Dramatic transformation into Zelda, just in time to reflect a paralyzer shot, which of course, leads to a forward air kick.

If that's still too hard, you can just do Shiek transforming, and taking forever to do it, while Final Smash Sonic tries to hit her but can't.

I will post a link to this shop in my sig if you do my request.

cmpr94x

Smash Lord
When are you guys going to understand that part of the bg is a faded c4d. The requester wanted the text that way. The "Rule of Thirds" would give me bad placement. I dont like putting it in the middle, The requester said to the right but the "Rule of Thirds" says that I would put it all the way to the right? Or would I place it on the line? Because I did place it on the line. I dont see how you can imply that I had bad placement. How was I supposed to know about the Rule of Thirds anyways?

Roller

Smash Legend
Was my request quietly accepted, or denied? It's your right to deny a request, just let me know, please.

here it is again:

I have a signature request. Ok, what I originally would have liked, and would still prefer, is a stylish signature with Zelda's white ball of light in it. Just her transforming. It's my favorite symbol for how i use both Zelda and Sheik (the two characters share one move, and only one move, down special). But now i see you guys work off of renders, and that renders site doesn't have any balls of light, which makes me sad.

An alternative thing one of the animator people could do for me is an animation demonstrating (read: exxagerating) how good Transform is.

Pit is on the right side of the stage, Sheik on the left. Sheik just stands there while Pit starts shooting about 5 arrows into a loop. (This is a tech called arrow storming.) It'd take too many frames to animate arrow storming exactly, but you can cut a corner and simplify it. Just show Pit shooting arrows into the loop over and over again, and only make one arrow pass by him every time he does it, so you can reuse animation frames. But when he's done, there will be five arrows.
The five arrows start shooting left, and Pit runs with the arrows. Sheik transforms! Freeze time except for the transforming Sheik. Sheik becomes Zelda. When time starts up again, Zelda uses Nayru's love, sending all five arrows into Pit, which knocks him up a little bit, just enough for a rising fair.

If that's too hard, you can do a similar thing with ZSS. Dramatic transformation into Zelda, just in time to reflect a paralyzer shot, which of course, leads to a forward air kick.

If that's still too hard, you can just do Shiek transforming, and taking forever to do it, while Final Smash Sonic tries to hit her but can't.

That has got to be THE most intricate animation request I have ever seen...

I'm sorry, but I'm kind of inundated right now. If you could find a render of her transforming I could do a sig of that, or just one with Zelda & Sheik but I just don't have the time for that animation.

If PiSToLZ or one of the other animators wants to try I think they may be able to do it. But I can't even find pit sprites...

sry. :(

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord

here it is again:

I think i just divided by zero

Oh my effing god...

I think i also died on the inside to

Gflare

Smash Journeyman
I don't know why I bother...

C4D stands for Cinema 4D, which is a program that allows you to create a digital model which is turned into a 2D image. God, stop trying to argue with me.

I'm stating what they are, not what they're used for.

That sig is so basic. The background is motion blurred. If you ever studied camerawork, you would have learned the Rule of Thirds, which is essentially,"The main focus of the piece of media will usually end up in a third of the frame; which means the left third (where you'd divide it) the right third, the upper third, or the lower third. All you did to the background was have a bunch of random brushing, filtered it a lot, and the text was painful.

Strive to achieve I suppose.
When did you get knowledge? Gratz on being smart though, I see you´re probly gonna get pretty good real fast.

Gflare

Smash Journeyman
This is not your most inspired work. Scrap it completely IMO, the whole right side looks terribly messed up, and NEVER use sparks brush by itself to create an effect. Looks really ugly. Focal point looks messed up. Doesn´t look like you used any gradient maps at all, even though the color scheme is perty bad.

Grandeza

Smash Master
Are you saying the left side looks decent? And, does this look any better?
No. When you do a gradient map first edit>copy visible. Then paste as a new layer. Then do the gradient map with colors like blue and orange or green and red. Then set the layer to overlay. If it's a b&w gradient map dont set it to overlay.

Gflare

Smash Journeyman
That´s wayyyyy too monotone... The sparks are still way to obvious, and the left side looks just like random brushing. You need more flow and depth. It looks very flat. Blur what should be far away and sharpen what should be close/ your focal.

yellowroy

Smash Ace
DinkoMan can you make me a sig with MK and Diddy Kong.
kind of like red and yellow.
and have neon in the bottom right?

thank you so much.

Roller

Smash Legend
hey, rollerking, can u close my section
i think i can post, but i dont think i can do anything
LMAO!

Did you get a ton of infractions or something? lol

Ok, no prob. But you have to explain.

Gran, it seems a little boring to me. Just looks like a render on a green background with some little swirls in it.

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
Roller im sorry to say but im going to be temporally close my part of the shop today.

I have mah birthday party today, and it ends tomorrow.

so could you make the changes?

Agi

Smash Lord
Dinkoman,

I see that you want to close your section for a little while... please don't forget that you have three requests back on page 160:)

Grandeza

Smash Master
LMAO!

Did you get a ton of infractions or something? lol

Ok, no prob. But you have to explain.

Gran, it seems a little boring to me. Just looks like a render on a green background with some little swirls in it.
lol it's 26 layers. I dont know why but Gflare loved it and said it was a big step up for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom