• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The All Stars House o' Sigs (OFFICIALLY CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiSToLZ

Smash Lord
Mains- Lucario, Falco, and Meta Knight Seconda
Was my request quietly accepted, or denied? It's your right to deny a request, just let me know, please.
I'd prefer that rollerking do it

here it is again:

I have a signature request. Ok, what I originally would have liked, and would still prefer, is a stylish signature with Zelda's white ball of light in it. Just her transforming. It's my favorite symbol for how i use both Zelda and Sheik (the two characters share one move, and only one move, down special). But now i see you guys work off of renders, and that renders site doesn't have any balls of light, which makes me sad.

An alternative thing one of the animator people could do for me is an animation demonstrating (read: exxagerating) how good Transform is.
I thought of several examples, this is the best i can think of:

Pit is on the right side of the stage, Sheik on the left. Sheik just stands there while Pit starts shooting about 5 arrows into a loop. (This is a tech called arrow storming.) It'd take too many frames to animate arrow storming exactly, but you can cut a corner and simplify it. Just show Pit shooting arrows into the loop over and over again, and only make one arrow pass by him every time he does it, so you can reuse animation frames. But when he's done, there will be five arrows.
The five arrows start shooting left, and Pit runs with the arrows. Sheik transforms! Freeze time except for the transforming Sheik. Sheik becomes Zelda. When time starts up again, Zelda uses Nayru's love, sending all five arrows into Pit, which knocks him up a little bit, just enough for a rising fair.

If that's too hard, you can do a similar thing with ZSS. Dramatic transformation into Zelda, just in time to reflect a paralyzer shot, which of course, leads to a forward air kick.

If that's still too hard, you can just do Shiek transforming, and taking forever to do it, while Final Smash Sonic tries to hit her but can't.

I will post a link to this shop in my sig if you do my request.
The sig i can do but the animation seems tough
i will give it a try but i cant make any promises

TigerWoods

Smash Champion
Wherever you want me to be... If you're female.
I just aimed Fez about this undertaking...I'm just posting it here for a reference.

A piece of artwork with peach doing her forward golfclub smash(or peach golfing if the fmsash picture can't be gotten) with a faded larger picture of TigerWoods(the real pro golfer, not me XD) doing a similar action in the backround. Anycolor, any style. The words "Hole in One" in a corner somewhere. If this is impossible then I'm ok with it not happening. It is a strange request....

L__

Smash Master
When did you get knowledge? Gratz on being smart though, I see you´re probly gonna get pretty good real fast.
Why thank you.

cmpr94x said:
When are you guys going to understand that part of the bg is a faded c4d. The requester wanted the text that way. The "Rule of Thirds" would give me bad placement. I dont like putting it in the middle, The requester said to the right but the "Rule of Thirds" says that I would put it all the way to the right? Or would I place it on the line? Because I did place it on the line. I dont see how you can imply that I had bad placement. How was I supposed to know about the Rule of Thirds anyways?
Seriously, are you trying to get me mad? I never said you HAD to use the rule of thirds. I never implied that you HAD to know the rule of thirds. IT'S A SUGGESTION, IT IS SIMPLE GUIDELINES, GET OVER IT. NEVER have I said you HAD to DO ANYTHING. STOP TRYING TO ARGUE WITH WHATEVER I SAY.

cn23

Smash Cadet
Hey Dinkoman,

If your doing mine even though you closing than great, but if your not, don't bother starting. Let me know if you are or arnt so i can find someone else to make my sig if necessary.

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
I can tell you right now he's not. lol
Cmpr, some of your sigs use the rule, some don't I use it for almost all my sigs, and it really makes it look better.

pikapwr980

Smash Journeyman
Hhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapppppppppppppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Bbbbbbbbbbddddddddddddddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy Ddddddddddddddddiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkoooooooooooooooooo

Roller

Smash Legend
Happy B-day Dinko. =)

I'll edit the first post.

EDIT: Ok, I redid how I notify people of who is open. Next to your name in the first post I say wether you are opened or closed, and everyone is told to check there for who is open. I think this way is better.

Agi

Smash Lord
You say goodbye, but I say hello...
Hello, hello!
I Don't know why you say goodbye, I say hello.
Hello, hello.
Hellooo, ooh oh.

W00T 100'th post!:):)

Agi

Smash Lord
I dunno. The return of Pikapwr threw this thread completely off track, as well as Dinkoman's birthday and 15 waiting sigs... one of which is mine. Bad timing to want a sig, eh?

Rdebo

Smash Cadet
So i'm slightly confused about all the rules and getting a sig from the shop and whatnot, the only thing i'm sure of is that I want one and I don't really mind who does it, I have plenty of faith in anyone here.
I don't have an image to give, but I can say what I would want...if that's what i'm supposed to do now...
*DK and like some gangster(lol)* or *DK and Zelda*
*Rdebo written somewhere in it with any font*
*bright cool colors*
it's vague I know, and if I should change something or post this somewhere else just let me know, thank you =]

smaci92

Smash Lord
hey roller, my zss animation is going great so far...I decided to make it against falco instead of MK, cause all Mk can do is disappear and reappear lol. but, I'll probably leave it for a while, cause I rather get good at making normals sigs first, so I'm reading tuts, and I'll finish the ani in like a few months :laugh: ttyl

Agi

Smash Lord
Just a question... what is your guys' motivation for this? Why do you make all this pwnsome artwork for free? :::IMPORTANT NOTE::: I'm not trying to crash the siggy market, I just wonder why you guys don't use your talent to make some $$$ .

Gflare

Smash Journeyman
Because people don´t pay for it. Stfu about being generous and ****, you know it´s true. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom