• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The All Stars House o' Sigs (OFFICIALLY CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
Fun of course, oh and self improvement. This is a good stress releif, when people will leave you alone that is!

new sig

pikapwr980

Smash Journeyman
um....
I don't know where lighting is coming from

maybe a gradient flare

or like jeebus did in his last sig with the white lighting

jbandrew

Smash Lord
hi can i plz get a sig? I main Marth and Link, i see u guys have good taste, so I'll leave it to u to fit them in in any way. I WOULD like it to be swordy tho, maybe like both of them rising their swords in a cross for or sumthin bcuz i love swords. Either way I'm positive it'll come out great and I hope you guys take my request! I dont care who takes it, just make it look cool, maybe windy/swordy o.o idk make it nice :D

well thanks in advance!

~ Jbandrew

pikapwr980

Smash Journeyman
I think I'll take this one as long as someone tells me where I can get a good PS splatter brush

pikapwr980

Smash Journeyman
k

I'mma start now, but one question for jeebus how do u make lighting like tht

pikapwr980

Smash Journeyman
he said something like a gradient map tht's white from lighting source to render

cmpr94x

Smash Lord
Why thank you.

Seriously, are you trying to get me mad? I never said you HAD to use the rule of thirds. I never implied that you HAD to know the rule of thirds. IT'S A SUGGESTION, IT IS SIMPLE GUIDELINES, GET OVER IT. NEVER have I said you HAD to DO ANYTHING. STOP TRYING TO ARGUE WITH WHATEVER I SAY.
I can tell you right now he's not. lol
Cmpr, some of your sigs use the rule, some don't I use it for almost all my sigs, and it really makes it look better.
I dont understand the Rule of Thirds.... and when I asked about it L blew up on me :-P

New Sig is up!
The wolf is kinda unclear, I can barely see *i think it is midna not sure* and well I just dont really like it.

L__

Smash Master

Conker315

Smash Lord
thx alot. and take as much as u need. im not in any rush. I'm pretty busy here too because my sis is having a graduation party and I have to do a lot of chores
lol well while u was having fun i helped my mom move :/
im freaking tired
ill get to them tomorow morning
i just need 2 rest
i cant even walk XD

well yea im back ^-^
and as i see u guys made alot of sigs
and dinkos b-day has comed
so yea dink happy b-day
sorry i wasnt on

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
where teh lines intersect like say where an up and down line meets a side to side line, that's an intersection

L__

Smash Master
Just because i saw that dosnt mean I understand it, yes i saw that post, Do I put the render on the line? Or in between? What does it mean by intersections?
Look at the picture. Look at what it says.

You're pretty ignorant.

L__

Smash Master
Thank you Jeebs that is what I did not completely understand.

You are pretty bad at explaining things.
I'm not going to talk to someone with the intelligence of a 10 year old.
Rollerking540 said:
L__, you realise you would almost definately get into this shop if you still want to...

Your sigs are definately good enough. =)
@Rollerking: I'd like to join this sig shop if you say I'm good enough.

cmpr94x

Smash Lord
Just calm down L it doesn't make a bit of difference L The Rule is Inert seriously calm down man calm down.

L__

Smash Master
Just calm down L it doesn't make a bit of difference L The Rule is Inert seriously calm down man calm down.
I have said that you aren't required to use the guidelines.

You always state after every bit of information I post, you don't understand. The funny thing is, the information is easy enough for my 9 year old cousin to understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom