• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The All Stars House o' Sigs (OFFICIALLY CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grandeza

Smash Master
Hi guys,
Here's my new animation that took me 8 hrs lol. It was worth it though :laugh:. My first ani:

Feedback??.....Roller?

EDIT: Wait, why isn't it showing up?...which site do you guys host your images at...cause I've tried alot and they don't work
i use photobucket

Roller

Smash Legend
I made one like 4 days ago
You didn't understand my post, let me rephrase. A month ago, you weren't in this shop. (Making sigs)

Hi guys,
Here's my new animation that took me 8 hrs lol. It was worth it though :laugh:. My first ani:

Feedback??.....Roller?

EDIT: Wait, why isn't it showing up?...which site do you guys host your images at...cause I've tried alot and they don't work
We all use photobucket.com (atleast I THINK we all do...)

Grandeza

Smash Master
**** suddenly I want to open my own shop seeing how much publicity snucas had when he started on his own, but i just got here and dont want to seem rude. uh oh a dilemma

smaci92

Smash Lord
Ok here it is {lol. yoshi > snake}:

I hope it worked this time. This animation took me 8 hrs. It's my first one...so don't be mean :laugh:

Feedback? ...Roller?

Roller

Smash Legend
Ok here it is {lol. yoshi > snake}:

I hope it worked this time. This animation took me 8 hrs. It's my first one...so don't be mean :laugh:

Feedback? ...Roller?
I would have yoshi do some type of a taunt at the end. I think his tongue retracted and the egg came out a little bit fast, but VERY nice. I like it.

You want to try out your request? I think you could do it.

smaci92

Smash Lord
I would have yoshi do some type of a taunt at the end. I think his tongue retracted and the egg came out a little bit fast, but VERY nice. I like it.

You want to try out your request? I think you could do it.
Thanks for the feedback Roller...Ya, that animation was pretty hard because the yoshi spritesheet didn't have any dashing or walking sprites, so I had make my own by sticking his arm and head in different places; also, it didn't have any egg breaking sprites, so I had to make my own egg breaking sprites...I'm actually surprised at how well it turned out!

hmmm...do I want to try out my request? Maybe. It would save you a lot of work now that I know how long it takes and how hard it is. Are you sure I would be able to do it? What do I do about the laser and whip??? Would I be able to take a snapshot out of the game, cut out the whip and laser, and use it in the animation??

rinoH

Smash Lord
hey rollerking can you make a sig for me you can do anything you want with it jsut have jiggs and pit in it

Roller

Smash Legend
hey rollerking can you make a sig for me you can do anything you want with it jsut have jiggs and pit in it
Sure thing. You want any text on it (your name maybe...)

Smaci, after the improv you did on the last animation I think you could pull it off. What I would do is find a normal samus spritesheet with the grab animation on it for a whip (just colorize it and make it orange) and use a small sparkle brush to do the lazer.

And amazing job on the exploding egg btw. =)

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
roller what do u think of mah new siggy?

btw i won the first match of the tourny.

ROFL my opponett didnt show up lol

Roller

Smash Legend
roller what do u think of mah new siggy?

btw i won the first match of the tourny.

ROFL my opponett didnt show up lol
I like it more than your last one. and good job in the tourney. I lost...

there was UBER lag. But no Jons, the guy wasn't bad.

EDIT:

POST 2,400, w00t! 100 more untill I ascend...

smaci92

Smash Lord
Smaci, after the improv you did on the last animation I think you could pull it off. What I would do is find a normal samus spritesheet with the grab animation on it for a whip (just colorize it and make it orange) and use a small sparkle brush to do the lazer.

And amazing job on the exploding egg btw. =)
wow! never thought of that! clever clever...roller! ;) Ok...I'll do my own...and you can delete me off the requests...thanks alot! :)

Grandeza

Smash Master
No flow. no lighting. 2 texts(which is generally not good). Unmatching colors and annoying sparks. Sorry Dinko but not much else to say.

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord

I better be CnC'd this time, I never thought my 100th sig would be skipped so many times lol, 3rd page in a row

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
Dark knight has inspired me to make signatures
Check these out I just made these
Im not that good yet.
Tell me what you think:)

Blackknight man and good im glad i did

Silly '08ers Grandeza inspired all to make signatures. DONT DENY IT. I'VE BEEN DOING IT LONGER THAN ALL OF YOU i think
lol Grandeza i have been using photoshop for 4 years and switching to gimp was easy lol
but you are better than i am but i know i can draw better than you lol

Conker315

Smash Lord

I better be CnC'd this time, I never thought my 100th sig would be skipped so many times lol, 3rd page in a row
not many colors on this sig....
im not feeling it
text is always bad (i been telling u to look at tus...but noooooooooo)
render looks cool
but why did u mess him up with just a plain easy bg?
should of flowed/blended more

pikapwr980

Smash Journeyman

I really would've suggested a gradient map for tht on a very low opacity to give everything a non grey color but hey tht's just me

Roller

Smash Legend
I really would've suggested a gradient map for tht on a very low opacity to give everything a non grey color but hey tht's just me
I like the lightblue/gray color. Looks fine. the color isn't realy the problem, it's the style of brushes, and a stock should probably have been used for that render.

zrky

Smash Lol'd

I was looking through, and lol, I made the exact same fusion with the same name. doesnt't look the same, but it has the same idea.

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
Oh and pikapwr, the actual render was very colorful, I was going for the gray and light blue theme, so I put a gradient map on hue and lowered the opacity

smaci92

Smash Lord
hey roller...if I put a normal high quality image in an animation gif. file, would the quality of the image be ruined or not? cause I'm looking at your old pika sig, and you have that thing that comes up and says "mink", and the quality doesn't seem to be bad...

I have one more question (it doesn't have to do with animations): In a normal sig, what's the best image file to save as? I usually use jpg, but it doesn't usually come out as good of quality as I want it to.

Can you get back to me on my questions? thanks :)

ps. I'm starting the ZSS sig, so it'll probably be done next week or so...so come tell me what you think when I get it up.

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
heh alot of shops going around these days man i remember when i had a shop in this forum xD so his artwork doing nowadays lol you guys seem to do real good work

VVV one of mine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom