• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The All Stars House o' Sigs (OFFICIALLY CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conker315

Smash Lord
i would keep the text simple...
but if u want something that looks cool i guess
and the pic is b&w so ill just do white text

EDIT:Ask roller to do it
im actually busy at the moment sorry suspect

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523

Excellent work, dinkoman. I <3 my new sig.

I cant help it if I think your funny when your mad
sorry about posting here with my newly created sigs, i just dint think anyof you guys bothered to look at my shop's page...
if your asking me to look at tutorial i need some names or links, ive tried gimtalk, ive looked at most of them and they seem a little advanced (idk half the stuff they are talking about, idek what overlay is :chuckle:)
anyways, thanks for the cnc, please hit me with some tuts plz.

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
on your sig editing screen, go to dialogs, then layers.
Then on the layers, when it's unchanged the bar should say normal, click on the scroll down bar, it'll say overlay.

And yea, most of us look at your shop snucas.

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
Whoa conker, nice, any tuts or something for that? I wanted to get into sprite sigs, but I just couldn't do it, tips?

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
wha? and very nice job conker, if you have a tut lol I want it I wanna try a sprite, since I can do a lot of stuff now. I'm just trying not to be bored

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
He didn't steal your phrase when it was originally stolen by you from tv and on topic, sprite tut nao pl0x

L__

Smash Master
The mindsets of people these days. I'll progress as fast as possible to help you guys if that's possible.

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
The mindsets of people these days. I'll progress as fast as possible to help you guys if that's possible.
Excuse me?

I was using sarcasm, hence the "<3". I understand that people, like me, have lives outside of gaming.

I apologetically apologize if it came off as rude.

I'm just anxious.

<3.

cmpr94x

Smash Lord
Hey guys, I am writing this from Vegas, Fezzy I like the animation, Snucas, go to guild inn for some tuts. I was going to make a chopper from one piece sig before I left but i didnt have time, I also have an idea on how to improve my Super Shadow sig. I think it will look good but it is a surprise. :-P

Roller

Smash Legend
Roller, when you get on in the morning can you CnC this?

Thanks a bunch!
I like it. Very good job. The part where his face slides across could be a tiny bit smoother, and the sparkles above him kinda pause when the dragon head comes up, but it really is fine. Very nice work. :)

Rollerking! I think you're just what I've been looking for! Would it be ok if I pm'd my request to you?

Sure man. no problem. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom