• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The All Stars House o' Sigs (OFFICIALLY CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grandeza

Smash Master
Roller you have too many posts. Anyone have any good tuts. I need a new style to try out. Actually, on second thought, anyone got some good stock to use for a sig?

Roller

Smash Legend
Roller you have too many posts. Anyone have any good tuts. I need a new style to try out. Actually, on second thought, anyone got some good stock to use for a sig?
I've got 3 stock on my online matches... And you can nevar have too many posts. The more the merrier. After all, I wouldn't be

LORD ROLLERKING

without them.

I actually don't use stock that often, do you Gran?

Conker315

Smash Lord
grandeza hav eu made an account on globalsiglliance.com ?
if u have..get 10 posts there in order to view the tuts
they are really good

cmpr94x

Smash Lord
Rolla has too many posts? Mic has 20,000 something, hey Grandeza you can use my tut but i cant give you the link right now. Hey Dinko, YOU DONT need brushes to make a fractal bg. Go to filters>render>nature>flame i believe and it will give you a bunch of fractals :-P. What is the difference between stock and a render?

Global sig alliance, sounds interesting, I second Grandeza's ?

Grandeza

Smash Master
The difference between a stock and a render is, a render has no background. Using stock is usually more image manip, but by definition stock is a render with the background, and you dont render it for the sig. Yes rolla, i use stock quite a lot.

Zolga Owns

Smash Lord
Can i Have an animation made please?

I really don't care who makes the signature.

Can some one make a gif animation of a lucario aura sphereing a sonic then double team then some sort of killing move.

Can whoever is making it pm me at various milestones on the project if that's not too much to ask?

Any questions feel free to pm me.

Thank you.

Roller

Smash Legend
I really don't care who makes the signature.

Can some one make a gif animation of a lucario aura sphereing a sonic then double team then some sort of killing move.

Can whoever is making it pm me at various milestones on the project if that's not too much to ask?

Any questions feel free to pm me.

Thank you.
I kinda have my hands full right now... FeZzy, wanna try this one?

OMG! FeZzy, your new sig quote is MADE OF WIN!
ROFLMAO!

Seriously, you NEED to keep that.

I cant help it if I think your funny when your mad
Hey guys, I am writing this from Vegas, Fezzy I like the animation, Snucas, go to guild inn for some tuts. I was going to make a chopper from one piece sig before I left but i didnt have time, I also have an idea on how to improve my Super Shadow sig. I think it will look good but it is a surprise. :-P

i use gimp, not photoshop..
anyone else that can give me some gewd tuts?

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
Never, lol that scared me, I thought Jeebus was in trouble, Chill just wants a Banner from him.
And go to your own shop pika. Its whatever.

lil cj

Smash Lord
Dark knight has inspired me to make signatures
Check these out I just made these
Im not that good yet.
Tell me what you think:)

smaci92

Smash Lord
Hi guys,
Here's my new animation that took me 8 hrs lol. It was worth it though :laugh:. My first ani:

Feedback??.....Roller?

EDIT: Wait, why isn't it showing up?...which site do you guys host your images at...cause I've tried alot and they don't work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom