• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The All Stars House o' Sigs (OFFICIALLY CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
Fusing two poke'mon together...
I just updated and fixed more errors in my part of the shop, I'm tired, Goodnight.

Edit: Wow, The Fezzy Room is Pownage!!!!

Bedi Vegeta

Smash Master
Guys, cut the extra chit chat down please, it's getting too spammy. This isn't a chat room.

A_man13

Smash Master
Wow, FDV is making rounds. There are so many threads he's posted in today...

He's right, you know. This ain't the hangout hut; either take it there, make your own, or let your shop close.

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
I am a gigantic *** and don't talk to girls, my parents hate me and I'm going to kill my self with the rocket ship I found under my mom's bed! It rumbles!!!!!

YOU SAID IT, IT'S IN YOUR OWN WORDS, YOU CAN'T SAY YOU DIDN'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

c

smaci92

Smash Lord
smaci ure never on aim :(
lol
is there a reason why not?
Ya I know Conker...:( I'd like to get on, (but I know this sounds really dumb), but I'm doing school in the summer and I barely have time to do anything besides math, english, piano & sometimes come on here. But I'm going to try to get on aim more often nonetheless :p

see ya all later...gotta do some math...be back in 5 hrs lol

Grandeza

Smash Master
He's right, you know. This ain't the hangout hut; either take it there, make your own, or let your shop close.
A_Man sorry but your comment irked me. FDV posted right above you and all you did was repeat what he said, thus adding to the spam in our shop -.- Don't play moderator A_Man >_>

smaci92

Smash Lord
YAY! I made my first animation everyone. I thought it would be really hard, but it's not; it just takes forever! 1hr just for this simple animation:

Now that I know I can do animations, I'll probably do longer and more complicated ones :laugh:

so there it is...feedback?

EDIT: How do I get rid of the white BG...I want it to be transparent or have a more eye-catching background rather than "white". Roller would you mind letting me use your melee stage BG...cause I'd really like to....***PLEEAAASE??*** lol

Roller

Smash Legend
YOU SAID IT, IT'S IN YOUR OWN WORDS, YOU CAN'T SAY YOU DIDN'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

c
Way to post that DIRECTLY AFTER a mod tells us to cut down on spam...

And where were you yesterday?

YAY! I made my first animation everyone. I thought it would be really hard, but it's not; it just takes forever! 1hr just for this simple animation:

Now that I know I can do animations, I'll probably do longer and more complicated ones :laugh:

so there it is...feedback?

EDIT: How do I get rid of the white BG...I want it to be transparent or have a more eye-catching background rather than "white". Roller would you mind letting me use your melee stage BG...cause I'd really like to....***PLEEAAASE??*** lol
First of all, to have a transparent background you basically do the following.

Start out by making the dimensions the size you want, just like any other sig,
then once you open the new file delete the slide
then make another, when it asks you what color the background should be select clear.
copy the clear slide like 40 times, then start your work. It may seem confusing at first because you see all your slides in the background as you move on, so I like to take off the eye from the slide once I am done with it so I don't get confused.
Then proceed as normal, at the end when you turn it into a gimp file make sure you select for the slides to each be one frame an REPLACE the previous one.

to do a special background you just paste it onto the white background and then duplicate the frame like 40 times, then go back and start working normally. I'll get you my final destination pic a little later if you want, but I believe I found it on spriters-resource.com which you should also be going to for like 75% of your sprites. Their variety is excellent. shyguykingdom.com is good aswell. If you can't find what you want at one of those then just search google images for ............. sprite sheet.

Conker315

Smash Lord
Way to post that DIRECTLY AFTER a mod tells us to cut down on spam...

And where were you yesterday?
rofl!!!
the joke is on u know huh jeebus???
or was it that when ure lights flickered u didnt see the mod?
ure computer must of been turning off and on like so many times
:laugh:
*ure dad picks up phone*
omg no!!!

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
Hah....I'm sitting here NOT playing SC4, when I was wondering, no one really answered my question, how long will this take? <3

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
If anyone cares, why I've not been on, it's because one of 3 things usually, on monday, tuesday, and thursday, I have practice, and every other day, I'm working on finishing my Final Fantasy IV save. When I finish with that, I will be on much more often though. BTW on mondays and thursdays, I'm gone 5 to 8 and on tuesday 2 to 4. That clear anything up?

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
He asked where I was. . .

I don't like answering questions like that, plus the information could be useful eventually.

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
not to long it will be done roughly at 5:00pm today, Im sorry for the wait, Its been really busy week for me...
:urg:
lol, sorry. I'm just waiting for my mom to come back and take me to GameStop to get SC4, so I'm edgey about anything related to the game. Also, did you find the images ok? And if you haven't started, I could describe how I want it. (I should have done that in the first place.) <3

Roller

Smash Legend
snucas, you're definately improving. However if you want your work cnc'd then ask in your thread or take it to the cnc topic, this is a (competing) sig shop.

Most of us will still cnc your work if you post it in your shop, there really isn't a reason to ask for it here.

Conker315

Smash Lord
the freaking layer mask killed it grandeza
im dissapointed in you
you of all people should of noticed it...
if that would not been there it would of made a great "first large work"

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
Hm...i'll probably get denied but it doesn't hurt to ask. I dont need a sig i just want to know if someone will write "Suspect" on a pic of mine for myspace >_>. I've already edited it myself i just need my name on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom