• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The All Stars House o' Sigs (OFFICIALLY CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roller

Smash Legend
hey roller...if I put a normal high quality image in an animation gif. file, would the quality of the image be ruined or not? cause I'm looking at your old pika sig, and you have that thing that comes up and says "mink", and the quality doesn't seem to be bad...

I have one more question (it doesn't have to do with animations): In a normal sig, what's the best image file to save as? I usually use jpg, but it doesn't usually come out as good of quality as I want it to.

Can you get back to me on my questions? thanks :)

ps. I'm starting the ZSS sig, so it'll probably be done next week or so...so come tell me what you think when I get it up.
It DOES reduce quality. Some sigs more than others depending on the effects used.

I save to .png normally, best way to go.

heh alot of shops going around these days man i remember when i had a shop in this forum xD so his artwork doing nowadays lol you guys seem to do real good work
thanks. =)

if you want any pokemon sprite you can go to pokemonelite2000.com and click on sprite resource.

PS: I like the work you guys do;) also what program do you guys use for the sigs.
thanks, and most of us here use GIMP, though Conker uses photoshop.

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
Almost all of us make avvy's and Mewter inspired me to make the poke'splices, I get the sprites from the same place you do.

Everyone here but Conker uses GIMP.

krehz

Smash Ace
ok since u are all free, will someone help me? i have decided to drop Lucario, and would like to have Pikachu and eiher fox, toon link or DDD in my sig, if someone wants to create a new one for me, that's cool and Rollerking if u want to just edit mine or make a new one that is perfectly cool as well :p I would like this qoute in there, "He snatched the thunderbolt from heaven, the sceptre from tyrants."
along with my name and a pic of Pikachu using Thunder. And like now, i would like in there High Voltage Clan Leader. oh and one more thing, could i get some lightning in the background? :p I know that this is a lot to ask, but if someone wants to i would appreciate it :p

And if u all wanna make one cuz ur bored that's cool lol

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
alright im done:

i couldnt fit Ivy in there because render would of taken up the whole sig.

Im sorry it took so long im just a little busy.

Conker315

Smash Lord
lol i did
not alot of flow and blendiness on it
sowwy :(
and ure right render looks so blured at the bottom
and her face is sharpened..?
2 renders also
which is something i dislike
also the text dont flow..and i know u kept it simple but its distracting
dont go with the sigs color what so ever
use a clipping mask

Grandeza

Smash Master
Why is blending so hard to explain? You can smudge the render into the bg a little. Make sure the bg fits the render well and you MUST know what colors blend together. You can brush over the render VERY MINIMALLY. Im looking at you Dinko. sorry dude but you brush way too much ovr your renders. If you look at my section you can see the sonic one. Granted it's a vector so it doesn't need too much lending but that's pretty basic. idk blending took me a while to get decent at. just keep trying.

Grandeza

Smash Master
lol???
so what?
i use gimp for animations only
photoshop pwns gimp
and see my sig results?...the godly tuts for ps?
yea yall wish u guys had that for gimp :laugh:
jk jk
Ok i wish i had those numerous tuts for gimp but we kinda have more. We have gimptalk and that has over like a huge amount of tuts. Whees your photoshoptalk? I see your sig results. Great but i think i can keep up with mah gimpage.

And due I was just correcting what fezzy said. he made it sound like you used gimp while everyone else used photoshop. not trying to start a competition, although i think i know who would win lol.
Sorry about the double post.

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
ok since u are all free, will someone help me? i have decided to drop Lucario, and would like to have Pikachu and eiher fox, toon link or DDD in my sig, if someone wants to create a new one for me, that's cool and Rollerking if u want to just edit mine or make a new one that is perfectly cool as well :p I would like this qoute in there, "He snatched the thunderbolt from heaven, the sceptre from tyrants."
along with my name and a pic of Pikachu using Thunder. And like now, i would like in there High Voltage Clan Leader. oh and one more thing, could i get some lightning in the background? :p I know that this is a lot to ask, but if someone wants to i would appreciate it :p

And if u all wanna make one cuz ur bored that's cool lol
i will take this request guys cause i like to make multi renders it gives me a good run so hows about Pikachu with DDD standing in the background? one smexy sig coming up!:chuckle:

Conker315

Smash Lord
Ok i wish i had those numerous tuts for gimp but we kinda have more. We have gimptalk and that has over like a huge amount of tuts. Whees your photoshoptalk? I see your sig results. Great but i think i can keep up with mah gimpage.

And due I was just correcting what fezzy said. he made it sound like you used gimp while everyone else used photoshop. not trying to start a competition, although i think i know who would win lol.
Sorry about the double post.
ooo??
do u want to make one?
how about next week all of the shop competes...
and we post it on the crituiqe thread?
how about that?
and yea about the photoshoptalk...why is there guildinn, globalsigalliance, and SA
great places for tuts...and turn outs
for ps and gimp also
the thing is that u dont look for them
soo... yea :chuckle:

Grandeza

Smash Master
ooo??
do u want to make one?
how about next week all of the shop competes...
and we post it on the crituiqe thread?
how about that?
Sounds like fun. Instead of critique topic we'll just make a new thread with all entries and have people vote on their fave. Totally freestyle ^_^

pikapwr980

Smash Journeyman
When you say all shop owners how do me and blacknight unicorn even have a chance SHENANIGANS

krehz

Smash Ace
lol hmmm i wonder who would win :p so hows it goin in the sig black? lol i know that its prob going to take quite a while lol

krehz

Smash Ace
well happy birthday, (gives u a $50....) don't spend it all at one place :p .......unless it's gamestop :D

Conker315

Smash Lord
new siggeh

yes a colored version!!
i see that u used cliping mask..i see the guys lip on the bubble -_-
u blured the bg...
and used them Gimp burshes :laugh:
i think all u was trying to do here is make the viewers focus on ure render

and happy b day fezzy!!!!!
i a;redy gave u a present so yea (counter strike ;))
i went to noob to beginner on that game o.o
im still playing it..freaking hilarious how ppl die :chuckle:

Grandeza

Smash Master
yes a colored version!!
i see that u used cliping mask..i see the guys lip on the bubble -_-
u blured the bg...
and used them Gimp burshes :laugh:
i think all u was trying to do here is make the viewers focus on ure render

and happy b day fezzy!!!!!
i a;redy gave u a present so yea (counter strike ;))
i went to noob to beginner on that game o.o
im still playing it..freaking hilarious how ppl die :chuckle:
No brushes, only pen tool. Andgradient maps. Myfirst time makinga stock vectorey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom