• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The All Stars House o' Sigs (OFFICIALLY CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iron-Snickers

Smash Rookie

Conker315

Smash Lord
no grandeza
we are equals :)
and who cares if we surpass each other
u may do a better and simpler one that all these sigs with like 50 layers

cmpr94x

Smash Lord
Hey guys, I know the render is blurry but... I didnt know all of the rules about merging anyways, here is my new sig

Grandeza

Smash Master
Ohhh. Awesome. I like being the best gimper only second to marthmaster. A_man was better too but he switched to photoshop. Yay now to surpass Marth master....... I'll look for some tuts for ya conka

Grandeza

Smash Master
Hey grandeza, A man still uses gimp. It is about 2/3 PS and 1/3 GIMP. CnC guys CnC
lately all he uses is photoshop. And if he does part of the sig in ps and part in GIMP that doesn't qualify in my eyes. I respect A_Man and love his work, but to be a full fledged GIMPer you have to only use gimp. No back and forth stuff lol.

conka- try this. i obviously cant try it but the result looks hot

http://www.guildinn.com/forum/intermediate/24498-hope-signature-tutorial.html

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
I'm not to sure if were allowed to request from two different shops, but these sigs are amazing.

@ AzSvFeZ: I saw the avatar you made HabiT, it looks tight haha. I was wondering if you could possibly make me a relevant avatar with Falco, but in the Black Alt. costume. I couldn't find any good pictures, sorry :\.

Colors, maybe a Dark Blue/ Black. I can't picture it in my head how it'd look, but if you want, you can actually mix around what you think might go good and all.

As for Text, could you put "Kuro" somewhere around the edge. Font, not to sure, whatever you think is good haha. If anything, maybe a little relevant to HaBiT's. Not trying to steal it or copy anything, but I like the way it turned out. Just different colors other then his. Thanks if you can. ;]

For size, what is the usual? 100 x 100?

@ The Dinkoman: Your the second person who I'd like to ask, but for a signature this time. The Metaknight one is sick. Could you possibly find a Black Alt. costume for Falco to use in the sig? Like I said above, couldn't really find any good pics. As for the background, maybe relevant to the Metaknight one as well? You could mix it up a bit so it won't be to similar. But your choice on what you want to do.

If you do Text, could you add "Kuro" and "The Ghettoest Brawler" with the Trademark (TM) sign next to it? Somehow like the one in my current sig. If you can, thanks as well.

Falco (MOP)

Smash Journeyman
I have a request for ANY sig maker who is willing to take the request

I want my signature to just have the following. Make it as large as possible (To fit everything nicely)

Color Scheme: Up to you
Theme Text: "Mach 4 " -- If you could be creative with a kind of Techno theme with images and effects and such
I would like the signature to say the following: Mach 4, and three hyperlinks for the following links.

http://www.mediafire.com/?o2xrzwlm0r5 - Hyperlink should say the following: DOWNLOAD: - Music made by yours truly - The MOP
http://www.myspace.com/mach4band - Hyperlink should say the following: STREAM - Music on the go or for Download
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=184659 - Hyperlink should say the following: THREAD - Check out my SWF Music Thread!

Make it pretty

Anyone can do this, I have faith in you all. Thank you so much and I CANNOT WAIT to see it!!!!

--The MOP

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
Ay kurozero, it wasn't AzSvFez that made habit's avatar, that was me. And I can make your avatar for you, and I do have that alt costume. K? Cause AzSvFeZ referred habit to me, and he asked in a pm. If you want' me to do it, just say so.

Also, dinkoman said he didn't want do do your request on aim, so i'll take it

this is all at kurozero btw

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
FINISHED KURO

I couldn't get the trademark symbol to come out right, but overall, I think you'll like it

Sig:

Avi:

if there's anythign you don't like, say something

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
AlmightyJeebus, it's amazing! I love it haha, could you change the color of the text to make it stand out more though? If fades in with the background. So I couldn't see it all to well. But very tight, none the less.

:D

EDIT: Actually, I think I like it like that. Once again, thanks lol. Much appreciated, but could you also add a frame around the Signature? And maybe make the text a bit bigger, so it'd cover up some of the room. And mind making the same avatar, but 100 x 100? Unless it'd stretch, nevermind.

Sorry lol, it is good. I'm just picky sometimes :\.

Conker315

Smash Lord
can i get sum cnc on this 1?
its a sprite sig
my first sprite sig also btw so yea

and nobody cnc this one yesterday so ill post again
please cnc

Grandeza

Smash Master
Ok the sprite tag-not bad for a first sprite sig(god i suck at working with sprites). Normally I think of sprite tags as more bright and vibrant. I don't like the text placement. Not feelin the splatters either. Not mcuh flow. Keep practicin with sprites or look up a sprite tut.

Onto you naruto one. The text is to close to a corner. I like how it's brighter around the text, BUT that distracts from the focal. It would be better if there was more flow. Also crop the sig. IMO the blankness on the right doesn't look good.

I got paged -_-

Gflare

Smash Journeyman
Ohhh. Awesome. I like being the best gimper only second to marthmaster. A_man was better too but he switched to photoshop. Yay now to surpass Marth master....... I'll look for some tuts for ya conka
*Erhem* Shall we have a friendly battle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom