• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The All Stars House o' Sigs (OFFICIALLY CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mantlecore77

Smash Journeyman
Um. I have a request for AzSvFeZ.

http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-8880
I want Link in it, obviously. If you find a better picture though with the background you use, I don't really mind what Link picture you use. But I prefer Twilight Princess/SSBB artwork though.

I like the size you put it in (375 x 115)

Um background and colors... well, I want Link to be perfectly visible. I don't want him to be hindered by part of background, and if you could use blacks and whites in the background, like a galactic swirl or something... reds are okay too, but I want a simple and bold background. You know what would be cool though, is if you gave him a blurry black & white background of the Bridge of Eldin or Hyrule Castle with the triforce symbol... but yeah, I'll let your imagination be the major factor in how the background turns out. Don't hold back what you think would look best.
I manly want Link's upper torso holding the sword within the sig, but not his whole body. My name could be in the bottom left hand corner in whatever writing sticks out like Link would, but not a fruity or flashy color like pink or neon green.
Font for my name? Some kind of cursive, but legible and easy to read.

Thanks! Sorry if I was too specific... but yeah thanks!

cmpr94x

Smash Lord
Troller boy up in that BOARD, Watch him flame that watch him oh, Troller boy up in that board NOW SPAM IT UP NOW YO and watch me troll and watch me troll!

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
DOING IT WRONG!!

10lowercaseletters.
haha

this one got me banned from lamefaqs

Moderator in this ho3
Watch them mod u watch them moan
Watch them crank that moderator and ban all u ho3s
now watch them BAN!
crank that moderator
BAN!
crank that moderator

and so on lol

Roller

Smash Legend
haha

this one got me banned from lamefaqs

Moderator in this ho3
Watch them mod u watch them moan
Watch them crank that moderator and ban all u ho3s
now watch them BAN!
crank that moderator
BAN!
crank that moderator

and so on lol
?

WOW....

Sorry, but that is actually REALLY bad... (and by bad I mean stupid)

Are you proud of that?

Atleast Eko knows how to troll...that is just plain dumb. I think it might be in your best interest to stop posting...

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
?

WOW....

Sorry, but that is actually REALLY bad... (and by bad I mean stupid)

Are you proud of that?

Atleast Eko knows how to troll...that is just plain dumb. I think it might be in your best interest to stop posting...
Hm... Mine made since tho, and went along with the chorus of how the song goes, i bet you dont no much about rap, so stick to with what you know....making sigs

Roller

Smash Legend
Hm... Mine made since tho, and went along with the chorus of how the song goes, i bet you dont no much about rap, so stick to with what you know....making sigs
Well I do hate rap (ROCK FTW)

And I guess that implies I am decent with sigs

So I guess I'll take that as a compliment...

('Cause I have absolutely no idea whether it was meant to be a compliment or not...)

pikapwr980

Smash Journeyman
Sorry for the quality guys but I figured out an awesome new thnig to make better sigs POKESPLICING (I might make avis out of sprites and sigs out of renders) I couldn't find any good renders lying around so I had to use sprites I will try to find better renders though:

Conker315

Smash Lord
im getting the LAN adaptor tomorow mornin :)
so yea wii-fi !!!
yay :D
get to brawl u roller, kid m ^-^
one of u have 2 be my first prey ;)
:p

Roller

Smash Legend
im getting the LAN adaptor tomorow mornin :)
so yea wii-fi !!!
yay :D
get to brawl u roller, kid m ^-^
one of u have 2 be my first prey ;)
:p
I'll do it. =)

Glad your finally gettin wifi. AIM me when you are ready tomorrow. And make sure to add your friend code to your information and add my friend code to your friend list.

Oh ya, and NEVER play on the "with anyone" option. It will make you want to kill yourself...

Roller

Smash Legend
Yo, FeZ, we should play again tomorrow too, I get bored easily and need to mix it up. lol

Besides, it's been a few days since our last brawl.

GUYS! I got an idea, shop wide tourney! Have all the sig makers in the shop enter and face off against eachother to see who the top brawlers are. Maybe do like roundrobin or somethin, so we get a better indication than just brackets.

What do you think?

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Yo, FeZ, we should play again tomorrow too, I get bored easily and need to mix it up. lol

Besides, it's been a few days since our last brawl.

GUYS! I got an idea, shop wide tourney! Have all the sig makers in the shop enter and face off against eachother to see who the top brawlers are. Maybe do like roundrobin or somethin, so we get a better indication than just brackets.

What do you think?
*cough*

10Tourneys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom