• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The All Stars House o' Sigs (OFFICIALLY CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pikapwr980

Smash Journeyman
lol sig generators are gunna put us outta bussiness one day:

this is wat sig generator made

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
AlmightyJeebus, it's amazing! I love it haha, could you change the color of the text to make it stand out more though? If fades in with the background. So I couldn't see it all to well. But very tight, none the less.

:D

EDIT: Actually, I think I like it like that. Once again, thanks lol. Much appreciated, but could you also add a frame around the Signature? And maybe make the text a bit bigger, so it'd cover up some of the room. And mind making the same avatar, but 100 x 100? Unless it'd stretch, nevermind.

Sorry lol, it is good. I'm just picky sometimes :\.

Jeebus, if you didn't see. I just needed it like that to use it on other forums :|.

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
Pickup kuro, I only got the avi, couldn't get the frame around the sig, though, it always wound up screwing something up. Anyway

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
GUYS I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lol with a new sig!
And a new phone!

oh and Grand, that whole Conker and I are the good sig makers here statement kinda bugged me =(
Its all good though! =]

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
Yea I mean before grandeza moved in, it was me and conker 1 upping each other for the best spot with still sigs, no offense to Rollerking or Dinkoman. But Conker progressed in leaps and bounds while I took baby steps, and now I'm a happy third with stills. IMO of course.

And I'm definately 3rd in animations too, cause the other ones that do animations aren't that good, except rollerking and pistolz IMO still yet

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
Lol I only did one animation for fun, and it turned out nicely.
and I get requests so its all good with me.

I'd give conker the #1 at sigs in the shop then Grandeza lol, I wasn't offended I was just playing, I'm like mega happy!

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Thanks once again Jeebus. ;D

I noticed the text color on the signature doesn't show up on forums that have a white background and such, but it's cool haha. I'll just change the style.

I owe you one bro. :]

Ekoix.exe

Smash Ace
Troll? I dont see a troll, My hands are perfectly green. . . . Wheres my mirror.

Out of my kind hearted feelings, Because Grandeza was so kind to pay me a compliment, I take a break for today,

(Its because there are nude cousins running around in my house, Dont worry, You wont miss me much.)

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
Troll? I dont see a troll, My hands are perfectly green. . . . Wheres my mirror.

Out of my kind hearted feelings, Because Grandeza was so kind to pay me a compliment, I take a break for today,

(Its because there are nude cousins running around in my house, Dont worry, You wont miss me much.)
Yay he's back! :D

pikapwr980

Smash Journeyman
Ekoix is ok with me so far because his insults towards me were true so I don't have a fight to pick with him

cmpr94x

Smash Lord
Guys, How has ekoix trolled the shop so far? I mean after his banning, in the last two pages I really dont see any trolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom