• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The All Stars House o' Sigs (OFFICIALLY CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordunicorn3

Smash Journeyman
not bad for a 1st (a lot better than mine)

and reminding every1 who has not all ready to vote in the sotw(i dont think its too late)

Grandeza

Smash Master
You're using that tut too much. I don't like the red parts. The left side is distracting with the upper left c4d. You need to balance off the right side. Text is alright. Try something new. There's not much flow overall.

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
Can someone in here make me a really cool street fighter alpha sig? i prefer the chacter Adon and/or Maki
Text: Suspect
Second Text: Death awaits you

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
GRANDEZA, DON'T DO IT MAN

this is the millionth shop he's requested from this week, he got one from snucas today, and he's requested in multiple dead shops too. Please refer him to the stickied topic on just this before you make that sig, this isn't right man. Snucas got up the guts to make his own shop, this guy requested and got a sig from him today, what's the rules? One week per?

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
Lol wow, as you can tell i have asked for sigs for different characters from different games. I use multiple sigs for different sites, but i guess

I have a dante sig
ssbm sig
and sephiroth sig

all im looking for is a street fighter alpha sig and tekken sig to complete them

but you got stalker boy here complaining and stuff, but it's whatever man

Conker315

Smash Lord
i tried something new
its not really that much but hey who knows
cnc please

tony da tiger ure improving but make a bg dont just fill the bg wil blk

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
Hey dude no need to get mad. It's obvious you cant read as you obviously didn't follow them rules i made.
I didn't bother cause i saw no need if i need them for other sites, and they were different. I can see if i asked for the same sig in multiple shops but i didn't

One shop wasn't even a sig he just edited a pic for me on myspace,

another was just plain crap

and i just got one for ff7.

but like i said it's whatever

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
also snucas kindomofhearts started his own shop and he just barely started...maknig them:ohwell::confused: he is getting many requests on his sigs im not hating but thats a little wierd

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
this isnt even your shop Grand so just squash it
If you can think you would know this:

Since Grand has joined the shop he is a Co-shop owner. We're not competition to eachother nor is one person the shop owner. We're all the owners but Co-shop owners.

wait... I thinks i made no sense at all.....

cmpr94x

Smash Lord
Hey guys I made a new sig! I semi loosely followed a tut and I think I am getting better. Here it is (I dont think I sized it correctly)

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord

newest sig, and if you think your first one is bad, grand, you should check this one I did the second I got gimp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom