• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The All Michigan Smash Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zelow

Smash Apprentice
Long time no talk fellas sorry been outta the loop. Got brawl though so hows everyone doing? Anyone else feel like melee just might be better then brawl? I dunno waybe its just cuz im a jigglypuff player but dang things are weird in brawl. Well fill me in wheres all the turnies at?

Vayseth

Smash Master
People keep randomly PMing me for friend codes and stuff. My AIM and my codes should be in my profile so just hit me up on AIM.

Maybe we can get a Michigan IRC thing going or something?

A

awf7

Upper Peninsula ftw?

So Shibbypod tried to make me come to this board a couple of months ago, and I'm finally getting around to it. So how many Smashers are actually from the UP really? Cuz' from the look of things we seem to be in the minority.

Azrai

Smash Rookie
Watsup people,

New to the boards, and to "competitive" playing I guess. I have both previous smash games but they were just fun games to **** around with, but I've been talking to Sascratch and he told me to come and check these boards out. Had no idea that there was such a huge community.

Anyway, I don't suck; but at the same time, I really want to learn how to play competively. Looking for some friends who want to play me on wifi. I just need to practice the techniques I've read about with actual people. The computer gets boring and, tbh, I don't really like the 2 minute matches you do on "with anyone", since the heavy hitters usually win anyway.

Gotta get involved in the community and get better if I'm gonna be going to any tournaments etc.

Thanks in advance,

Azrai

A

awf7

I don't really like tacos. I'm more of a burrito-man myself. They taste better. So what happens to me?

Levitas

the moon
So Shibbypod tried to make me come to this board a couple of months ago, and I'm finally getting around to it. So how many Smashers are actually from the UP really? Cuz' from the look of things we seem to be in the minority.
Yes you are.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
lmao... I look down this page and see the character head things that you can show as your mains below your info, and then I see a ****ing mushroom under petre's...

Edit: I feel ******** for posting this... good times...

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
lmao, good job trying to feed the trolls, but you failed.

Edit: dammit, you didn't fail, cause I was being a troll and you fed me, lmao.

Regality

Smash Rookie
I'm new to taking Smash competitively. If anyone's in the tri-city area (Saginaw, Midland, Bay City) then add my FC on the left and tell me yours.

Valban

Smash Apprentice
hahahahahahahahahah. ah ya. basically anything above midland is in the minority. I'm from Traverse City, and ya. there are just a bunch of people who say their good, but than they play me and than they get beat. and they lose interest usually. so ya. I'm your closest person. and I don't visit this place often at all cause everything is really far away.

Zelow

Smash Apprentice
hey guys just did th online thing and i have to admit its a bit disapointing but i wanna do some one on ones soon so i need people to add me lol i already added a bunch of people like anther, shibbypod, ankoku, and some others so hit me up some time im gonna add my aim screen name on here too no garentees ill be online though :(

A

awf7

hahahahahahahahahah. ah ya. basically anything above midland is in the minority. I'm from Traverse City, and ya. there are just a bunch of people who say their good, but than they play me and than they get beat. and they lose interest usually. so ya. I'm your closest person. and I don't visit this place often at all cause everything is really far away.
Yeah, though me and Shibbypod go to the same college. So I play with him occasionally and he seemed mighty impressed that a guy like me existed in the frozen north.

Valban

Smash Apprentice
ya, I would be in the same boat as shibby if you were good at smash. Cause for some reason smash talent really gets deluted the farther north you go lol.

Valban

Smash Apprentice
hey guys just did th online thing and i have to admit its a bit disapointing but i wanna do some one on ones soon so i need people to add me lol i already added a bunch of people like anther, shibbypod, ankoku, and some others so hit me up some time im gonna add my aim screen name on here too no garentees ill be online though :(
I'll add you. don't care about the lag as much.

abit_rusty

Smash Lord
NNID
Rontuaru
3DS FC
2895-8974-0662
Hey guys, I know I barely post herel...but I'm lookin for more online ppl to face that are in my time zone haha. (being in the same state helps :p).

Anyways, I'm decent so the matches should be fun :). If you add me, please message me just to let me know so that I can add ya too.

mista_mista

Smash Journeyman
it does seem like everybody is downstate, but me and a few of my friends around escanaba play smash. we've never gone to any tourneys but we want to if they ever have any up here. hopefully, there'll be one in marquette sometime

p.s. any others u.p. smashers, pm me with your friend codes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom