• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The All Michigan Smash Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
I vote escy smashers come here and play with Awf and myself. team money matches anyone? Also when are we playin with those MTU noobs? We gotta show em who's boss.

TuRk E

Smash Apprentice
Hey, Im new to the competitive scene and Iwanted to meet more ppl from MI to play online and in person with. My FC is to the left f ur interested. :)

SMS028

Smash Rookie
Is there anything going on by grand rapids. I see ann arbor has some sh*t but I am not going to drive two hours for brawl just yet.

Ness guy

Smash Rookie
Hi everybody, I need some friends to fight online, but so far only have two. Let me know you added me and I'll add you. Also, wanted to get into tournaments soon, but don't know where any are at around Lansing.

Gdorfsmash

Smash Cadet
Wow a lot changes in 4 months heh, anyway looking for people in Michigan to play my FC is <---- over there. I want to see how you guys are at brawl.
Oh , I did go to a few of LTU smashfests back then, are they still going on?

and Shibby hows Midland for smash? I was looking at that collage, but it is kinda out there. :p

BrawlBro

Smash Ace
Hey smash....BROS

Its time for me to jump into the michigan smash scene!

Ill be snoopn around here for tournys close enough for me to drive too and hopefully ill meet you guys soon

But in the meantime... whos up for some online smash? Hit me up on aim: Buck52ner
We''l swap the fc's and sharpen our skillz for the next tourny.

If im away or something dont worry ill just add you to my buddy list and get back to you eventually.

Michigan Smash FTW

RashTuvai

Smash Journeyman
Hey smash....BROS

Its time for me to jump into the michigan smash scene!

Ill be snoopn around here for tournys close enough for me to drive too and hopefully ill meet you guys soon

But in the meantime... whos up for some online smash? Hit me up on aim: Buck52ner
We''l swap the fc's and sharpen our skillz for the next tourny.

If im away or something dont worry ill just add you to my buddy list and get back to you eventually.

Michigan Smash FTW
Nobody's gonna read all that... get to the point:

"IM me for smash. AIM: buck52ner" would've done just as well.

lain

Smash Master
this thread is useless. it only helps to divide the MI community if anything.

people come here, post there name, and are never heard from again. quit fro'ing it up.

i say this thread should be locked. it's stupid.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Eh, whatever. Not like I've been doing anything with the front page since... February.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Please don't tell me this scene just died out. I might be moving to MN, and it looks like that have NO scene. I don't want to be forced into retirement because the nearby states are done, too. D:

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Thank God. I found out MN has their own boards, so I'm a little less worried. Still, nothing like OOS competition. Once I move up there, I'm expecting crews and all sorts of fun. Deliver, Michigan!

Reezy989

Smash Cadet
this thread is useless. it only helps to divide the MI community if anything.

people come here, post there name, and are never heard from again. quit fro'ing it up.

i say this thread should be locked. it's stupid.
dont know which michigan thread to post in?? just need some competition in grand rapids

Epok

Smash Ace
dont know which michigan thread to post in?? just need some competition in grand rapids
Yo! I put on tournies in Grand Rapids every couple of months. This summer I'm doin one in may, june, and july. May 3rd brawl singles tourney be there. Also every wednessday we have all-nighters.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Someone should tell me when your next big bi-weekly is. I want to go and win it.

Irsic

Smash Ace
S; Richmond(Macomb County) - Irsic-Lucas, Samus - AIM: HpIrsic
W; Marquette - Irsic-Lucas, Samus - AIM: HpIrsic

rofa

Smash Journeyman
he okay. ill falco ditto mm u tomorrow. or later today i mean. my falco sux btw

D_B_S

Smash Lord
Dbs Is Back In Michigan!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dbs Is Back In Michigan!!!!!!!

I Repeat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dbs Is Back In Detroit Michigan!!!

Prepare Yourselves!!

rofa

Smash Journeyman
then show yourself at my biweekly this weekend. u still playing falco?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom