• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The All Michigan Smash Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I can't reach lain's phone right now. I'll try Anther's in a bit.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Because I know they'll be awake, lol.

Actually, after getting lain's voice mail I checked the Pound thread and found out that it doesn't start for another 8 hours from now.

G4MER4LIFE

Smash Apprentice
rash really? </sarcasm> hey rash when IS the next smash fest =_= i heard "southfield" and "brawl" i'm intersted in this already :p

lain

Smash Master
yes please malice, come down here and we can have a $20 mm to end your **** talk :laugh:

i'm sure bowyer would have an absolutely wonderful time 3 stocking you as well.

old videos mean nothing. i sucked back then. there, i said it. i don't care. but i'm a hell of a lot better then you now.

:colorful:

Piratey_Critter

Smash Apprentice
I guess this is my "add me to the list of players" post.

Ann Arbor - AaronS - Samus - AIM: AaronHasGoggles

If anyone wants a game in or around Ann Arbor PM me.

King Malice

Smash Ace
I would love to mm anybody, but seriously, I don't have any money.

Ever wonder why I haven't been to anything recently? I lost my job, and my family doesn't even have any money. I even moved, from Clawson, to Royal Oak because we are so bad in the red. I mean, seriously, last time I went to a smashfest, the people around me gave me all like a few dollars so I could eat.

And seriously, I do miss all of you, especially you lain. We could **** talk each other for like, months straight, and then when the tourney comes up, we are like, sitting on each other's laps and laughing at how everyone else is garbage.

You guys are too much.

speaking of which, tony, switch my location from Clawson to Royal Oak.
And take out my whole crew, they don't even have fun playing this game anymore. (I don't think anybody does anymore)

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I only ever play this game for fun. There's no other way I can view the Cross KO as a "good idea." Or learn that a Stitchface actually trades with a Thunder Jacket.

I'll update the thread later today.

Levitas

the moon
Hey, I found out that a stitch face trades with a thunderjacket, too!

it turns out that trades means that the the stitch-face bounces off, and the jacket breaks. It was really funny.

lain

Smash Master
malice, you are correct sir :colorful:

lol at all the random people adding themselves to the list and then never being heard of again.

Anti-

Smash Rookie
Waterford - Anti - Captain Falcon, Samus - AIM: Kmfdmguy33

Need to get some serious Smash goin once brawl is out..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom