• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The All Michigan Smash Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Hmm? What is this and is there any history of Smash tournaments you've run?

G4MER4LIFE

Smash Apprentice
hey rash i dont mean to bug or anything but is smash at LTU gone for good? :'( It's the only thing i have left (until brawl lol) I really hope you can hold at least one more b4 brawl's release :)

RashTuvai

Smash Journeyman
hey rash i dont mean to bug or anything but is smash at LTU gone for good? :'( It's the only thing i have left (until brawl lol) I really hope you can hold at least one more b4 brawl's release :)
Naruto's right. Usually we gotta sort out all our schedules to see when it's possible. Unfortunately it's gonna be pretty tough this semester, though.

I really don't have the answer to that question yet.

AlreadyAway

Smash Rookie
before the end of Melee there needs to be one big smashfest that is centralized in the state in which every (or atleast a large number) Michigan smasher can attend... someone should work this out

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
before the end of Melee there needs to be one big smashfest that is centralized in the state in which every (or atleast a large number) Michigan smasher can attend... someone should work this out
We already had one. It was the drunk v sober crew battles. And I doubt a lot of people want to travel a long ways just for a smashfest.

Sliq

Smash Master
I just thought I'd let you guys know that Michigan blows ***, and I will never go there again.

Sliq

Smash Master
just cause your car crashed? =(
No, because I got pulled over, for nothing, and payed a 100$ fine on the spot, in cash, because my license was expired. Very shady. Then, in order to get my money back for the REAL fine, which was 65$, I had to fill out a bunch of paper work.

Then they charged me 150$ for the SAME infraction because of a new law, despite the fact that I don't live in MI. I will be charged ANOTHER 150$ next year. Because I was in MI for 2 days. I have been in MI for 2 days in my whole life. **** MI.

RashTuvai

Smash Journeyman
update to smash@LTU... might hold one next month on a Saturday. These will probably be considered monthly or biweekly smashes rather than weekly since i hate driving up to school on a weekend. anyone interested, please let me know on here or pm me with a very brief message so i can decide whether it will be worth it to do this more than once a month.

G4MER4LIFE

Smash Apprentice
yes! i'm interested in more than once a month lol. I might not be able to come to all of them but, if there are more than one per month there's a better chance i'd be able to come more often ;) Also i think bi-weeklies would be a good idea for ur smashfest rash, instead of 1 per week.

G4MER4LIFE

Smash Apprentice
w8 so they won't be tuesday's then? not that it matters, actually saturday's would be better cuz i'd have a better chance of getting a ride

lain

Smash Master
UMB's are usually saturday, with the next one on the 9th. probably best to have them on the weekends we don't run, i'd love to come to smash down there sometime. as i'm sure others would.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Mario is middle tier.

Old videos are old, ze. Come play so you can have more current videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom