• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The All Michigan Smash Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

G4MER4LIFE

Smash Apprentice
<quote>christmas eve i have a fever of 100.3</quote>

XD at 100.3 has been playing Christmas music for so long that by Christmas listening to any of the Holiday songs gives me a fever.

>.> I'm 2 1337 4 reel syntax.
LOL 100.3 wnic, weird.... anywho i'm better now :p also does any1 got guitar hero 3 for wii? i'm so freakin addicted i can't get off to practice smash or nothin xD

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I'm sorry for asking but when is the last Smash tournament in Michigan, because I forgot.

Levitas

the moon
It's clear that he wants to know when the last tournament for smash bros will be. As in the last one ever. Like if history is viewed in rewind, from the end of the earth, the first smash bros tournament in MI.

He forgot the future, obviously.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
It's clear that he wants to know when the last tournament for smash bros will be. As in the last one ever. Like if history is viewed in rewind, from the end of the earth, the first smash bros tournament in MI.

He forgot the future, obviously.
I will make my self more clear, when is the last Melee tournament? Becasue Brawl tournament's are in Feb. 22.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Because everyone will stop playing Melee when Brawl is released. Just like everyone stopped playing Smash 64 when Melee was released.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Are you going to make the same john when you lose to everyone in Brawl? ^_^

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
^you out of all people cannot seriously be talking...

yo naruto when you want to play me or are you still gonna john it up.

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
I didn't say perfect, just good. The only problem is he plays like a CP =/. He was getting beat by my friend Danny's Sheik and Jiggs, just because he would rush in and get stuck in a combo or WoP. He should have been winning those matches.
don't listen to ynomrah, he is being a clown because the other day he was just asking he how to jc shine. i want to play your friend Danny again...

you're both really funny... take it to the other thread.
So i'm a comedian too huh? Is that what it is? we're all comedians to you?

Luladin

Smash Apprentice
I didn't know there were Bowyers that were bigger then Bowyer...
08 has too much hate.

(Kail on Lul's awesome laptop.)

Levitas

the moon
I don't know, the colbert look suits him just fine. And yeah, it looks like non-fifth columners like the idea of biweeklies continuing, so they may continue under volunteer direction. If you want in, we're talking about it in the biweeklies thread currently. The next step may simply be to pick a day for it.

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
Hey Michigan people,

South Bend, Indiana is having a smash tourney today, and since it is 5 or so miles from the state line, I'd thought I send this out.
This is a copy of a PM I sent out because I figured people were getting lost or people seeing the post late, so here it is:

Hey guys,

Not sure if you saw the thread today but we are holding a smash session today and were letting everyone know about it. Some of you might of seen the thread with the address and possibly got an address in Elkhart, but that is the incorrect one. If you haven't looked at the new post by me, Lakeshore is all one word. (the name of the street) We can start at a later time if needed so make sure you get back to me ASAP. We might be planning on having this tomorrow if needed and if people want to have it tomorrow. So far, there are 2 people here at the moment and should've started 15-30 minutes ago. So, as soon as you get this, PM back or call me at 292-1680.

Thanks,

Nick

Here is a link to the thread for all who are interested in coming today:
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=117731

For those who come, we are offering half-price admission (originally $5, we cut it today to $2, don't worry about the 50 cents)

G4MER4LIFE

Smash Apprentice
yo any1 that is around the oakland/madison area, plz pm me for some smashing. e.g. glch, dr. dojo, malice...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom