• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The All Michigan Smash Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Of course not, no ties if you wish. Par-tayyy!

...That is...if Ankoku wants a party on his thread...:X

:laugh:

King Malice

Smash Ace
Shibby is the COOLEST. I wish I was just like you Shibby.

I mean, seriously, listen to his name. Just say it out loud to yourself once.. "Shibby."

If you didn't actually say it out loud, you are a douche.

Levitas

the moon
Woah, this page got spammed up pretty fast. Remember: Spam goes to the Big MI topic, important facts of life go here.

Danbearking0

Smash Apprentice
mmmmmm... spam....

hey wait, spams not on the AJENDA!!!!!!! *dun dun daaaaaaaa*

king malice, you are spamming the nonspam thread with spam telling a person who spamming about not spamming to stop spamming....

my head hurts

G4MER4LIFE

Smash Apprentice
whoa a mod came in this thread to straighten things up eh? I've been gone in like forever....Last time i checked this thread was full of flaming between thax and the rest of everyone else. or was it the big mi topic , dont remember =/

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
It's spelt "agenda," Danbearking0. It was the other thread, G4mer. Pointing out the obvious does not mean it shouldn't be listened to, Malice.

And that's that. I'm trying to keep this thread cleaner, but since even something as simple as Youko posting in here apparently makes an excuse for the rest of the people to make a page and a half of spam, that's likely not going to happen.

Levitas

the moon
Somewhat more on topic, there's a strong possibility that the owners of Get Your Game On, a gaming/card store in Ann Arbor, will host a SSB64 and SSBM tournament leading up to brawl. I'll be making a separate thread on his behalf, but entry would be a $5 preorder of brawl. Rules would be standard. You know.

In any event, look for the thread in the near future, and please respond so that we'll all know how much interest you guys have. It's a cool place just south of U of M campus, I'll give more specifics on the thread itself.

PS. Prizes for winners-- free brawl for 1st.

RashTuvai

Smash Journeyman
GTFO of this thread unless you have something to contribute to the front page!

Tuesday smash is cancelled for this week.... Final projects and tests are very demanding. Can't afford to host one at this point. The week following this week (i.e. next week) is final exams...

I could host a smashfest on Thursday or Friday of NEXT week from sometime like noon until whenever... 9? Anyone interested?

G4MER4LIFE

Smash Apprentice
darnit i don't think i can make this one :'( if only i could drive *techs head against wall* Is the weather spposed to be snowing alot this thursday? or not?

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
lol, I killed just about all the Fox's and Falco's I faced. I'm just waiting to find someone that is good with Ganondorf and Mewtwo so I could get a better challenge. Facing Top Tier's and High Tier's are boring.

2sniper

Smash Rookie
The challenge isn't based off the character, it's based off the player.

Come to GR, no one here plays Top or High Tier.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Your right, some wierd people think it's because of Top/High Tier character that a person will automatically win. I main Kirby and Mario since 64 Smash and still do in Melee, but that's just me.

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
The challenge isn't based off the character, it's based off the player.

Come to GR, no one here plays Top or High Tier.

yeah but you will also find that people from GR can't beat anyone from other areas. So, I'm just going to say, Tiers DO exist. And the better a player gets, the more they will realize this. Or, Tires DO exits. However you want to say that.

Levitas

the moon
I love tires.

And you guys should totally come to the next U of M biweekly. It's a relatively cheap tournament at $5, and it's always a blast. And you might learn something about the game...
lol.

Of course, it isn't gonna be until after break.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I love tires.

And you guys should totally come to the next U of M biweekly. It's a relatively cheap tournament at $5, and it's always a blast. And you might learn something about the game...
lol.
Learn how to Smash and smack at the same time. Sounds like fun.

alcoady

Smash Ace
WEST SYEEEEEEED!!!

also, Kail, Lulz, myself, and rat = ballrest 2.0
prolly the best west syeeed has to offer, arguably one of the better crews in MI

woop woop

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
I had no idea you had a crew, biggy. I still don't think West Side or GR are all that good, but I'm willing to let you guys prove me wrong at crew battles!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom