• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The All Michigan Smash Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
I can't wait for the drunk sober crew battle..... I think i'll get to meet bowyer! Bowyer, do you think you can make me a couple bows? That would be awesome. thanks doushe. :) oh btw i found a guy up here who uses bowser, and he knows what he is doing! Its pretty cool, i mean, he needs some work on tech skill, he isn't bad for never competing really.

Leperkawn

Smash Rookie
Hey shibby, after hunting season we need to have a "tournament" at my house (aka you come and kill me and my friends). You up for it?

Anther

Smash Champion
Smash is the best game in ever. just throwing that out there.
Yall should come to Eastern Tuesday, and we should actually end up going to LTU. 20 min drive ftw.

Or not, not sure if I wanna play smash again yet.

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
wait, who are you Leperkawn? Have we played yet? Either way, I don't technically play in tourneys anymore, but i think i could make an exception for a yooper scrub session

RamrodRyu

Smash Rookie
wait, who are you Leperkawn? Have we played yet? Either way, I don't technically play in tourneys anymore, but i think i could make an exception for a yooper scrub session

lol by tournement he meant that 6 or 7 of us get together and smash for awhile and might set up a bracket if we aren't too lazy.

still fun though :laugh:

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
oh, alright. I met a guy up here in marquette this week who actually knows how to play for the most part. He lacks any experience, but so far he is the best I have played while i have lived up here. I'll invite him too if thats ok with you guys. (He actually wavedashes and L cancels, which makes me happy)

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
smash whati? is that an std? I don't think that i'll ever post there, whatever that is. I don't even know why i post here, to be honest. I hardly play anymore.

I will be playing tonight with midland, however. Smashfest at my house. 10pm, STD if i feel like staying up late. I'll probably just play for a couple hours then go out to the garage and play ping pong however. And ok Leperkawn, sounds good i'll play with you and your friends like in a few weeks, I'm going to be pretty busy til then, unless you guys want to come up to campus one night during the week, which would be fine with me. You guys are going to need some practice against me. Not like there is anything to practice for... Ramrod, I don't mean to be the bearer of bad news, but there isn't really hope for UP smash. Hate to break it to you lol. Oh and Lain, this thread is used for spam. well, thats what i use it for, anyway. :D

thax is gay

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
This thread is used for the front page. Gives you contact infos and tournament listings in MI. Most else is spam, but at least it's smash-related spam here.

RamrodRyu

Smash Rookie
lol I was kindve kidding about that, shibby. I know there's no hope.

Haha we made those UP power rankings a long time ago because we figured we were the only ones up here who were semi-serious about smash and played using advanced techniques. Shibby'll be the top spot in no time lol.

Also, I think Lep and I are going to be pretty busy this week/weekend too so the soonest we could get together is sometime next week/weekend.

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
im not posting on wiki.... lol.... if i can be on the power rankings w/o making an account, then maybe.... lol. but its not something im ever going to look at.

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
Update - I'm trying to pull for a UMB to occur on November 30th, Friday, cause I might be able to attend it. so, go post on your **** biweekly thread and try to get it done.

Levitas

the moon
lol, good luck convincing a tournament organizer (ankoku) to put a tournament on a day he has classes...

although I'd like to see you at a UMB.

Randizzle

Smash Ace
Hey Tony (and other people at bursley), how do you feel about starting a tournament at like 4 or 5PM on Friday? After all, we've tried different dates in the past to accommodate to less frequent guests. Plus, Friday night means I can certainly stay for the entire tournament whereas Saturday would be questionable.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
We aren't having the biweekly on Friday. If you want to know a couple reasons why, PM me.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
it won't end at 1AM if we run it efficiently which i know we can do =)
I know this response is a little late, but we run the tourney pretty **** efficiently. The only way we could make it go faster would be to not record all the games that we want recorded (sorry for the lack of vids on the net). So stfu noob :).

Kail

Smash Lord
You know, except for randomly cutting people out of the tournament for no reason and the massive amounts of piss water on the floor... Pretty efficient.

Levitas

the moon
No, they decided to leave early because one of them had work.

And everything else was out of our control. You know that Kail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom