• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The All Michigan Smash Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RamrodRyu

Smash Rookie
Ramrod, you live like 15 minutes away from me. I'm at NMU, maybe some time you could come chill at the dorm with me and we could play

Yeah, that'd be cool. I know a bunch of people over here in Negaunee who smash. We should get something together. Do you know anyone else at NMU that plays?

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
I know a lot of people who LIKE to play up here but no one is good so far. I'll play you guys some time, for sure, wanna set up some money matches?

RamrodRyu

Smash Rookie
I know a lot of people who LIKE to play up here but no one is good so far. I'll play you guys some time, for sure, wanna set up some money matches?

Haha, we arent too good either. I don't know about money matches seeing as I just lost a bunch of money to Lep and Zax. We're all pretty cheap too. Maybe after some friendlies?

RamrodRyu

Smash Rookie
friendlys are fine. lol i just wanted to find out if you guys were cocky or not lol.

lol I guess we can be cocky among ourselves at times but I don't think we're good enough to be cocky towards other people. Y'know what I mean?

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
sure do. I talk a lot of **** myself, but i know im not that good. I mean, better than Bowyer and all.... but still not good. ;-) bowyer

Dark Visions

Smash Rookie
S;Grandville-DarkVisions-Link, Sheik, marth
W;Grandville-DarkVisions-Link, Sheik, marth

Hey guys, I'm pretty new to smash, just started playing a few months ago and sadly don't own the game =( but if anyone wants to get in touch and possibly smash sometime me an my friend are always looking for people to play.

AIM: Cincysmurf2k2
MSN: pkliveson@hotmail.com

RashTuvai

Smash Journeyman
smash @LTU at the usual 4PM this week. it does NOT hurt to have EXTRA gamecubes handy... so don't be lazy and bring one. i will have an extra tv up there this time... and we can potentially pull the one from the first floor if it's needed. ohkaybai

Z

ZAX

I'm from Negaunee too. I smash with Ryu and Leperkawn all the time.

IM me if you want
Aim: Phillyeaglez0500

Shaeden

Smash Journeyman
smash @LTU at the usual 4PM this week. it does NOT hurt to have EXTRA gamecubes handy... so don't be lazy and bring one. i will have an extra tv up there this time... and we can potentially pull the one from the first floor if it's needed. ohkaybai
i'll actually be going this time. <.<

Dopey

Smash Lord
incase no one knew....im hosting a midwest circuit event at my place this weekend, everyone should come out here cause u may not geta chance to play all the people like vidjo or tink and other people that are coming that are good because i kno not everyone travels as much as we do. so if u want to, and you kno you want to =p come on out.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=123080

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
lol whoever loses all these money matches is a Bowyer
Wait, so if I win a mm and then my opponent is a Bowyer, does that make me a not Bowyer, or does that make the person win because the person who won is Bowyer? And what happens when I beat you in our BM. Does that make you a Bowyer, or does that not count cause its a BM. ****, this **** is getting so confusing.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
Oh, that makes things a lot clearer. But how are you planning on getting drunk for free? You should have a backup plan if you think you're going to beat me.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Front page updated. Oh, and Dope's circuit event's up there, too. Been there since the beginning of November : P.

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
alright Bowyer i have a back up plan

If i win, I get drunk for free.

If I lose, I drown myself in my sorrows (my sorrows are made of molson canadien)

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
lol yes! Hey Bowyer, honestly its nothing personal but I made a temporary signature in honor of our SWF rivalry. I hope you like it! I actually spent like 7 minutes in MS paint doing touch ups for just for you :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom