• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The All Michigan Smash Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RashTuvai

Smash Journeyman
smash@LTU today. not quite open to the public yet, but if you are local (<5 miles... cough naruto cough) you are more than welcome to come. Want to keep this one low on numbers though.
See sig for details.

-Duplicate post in other MI thread.

Acro

Smash Ace
lol trail didnt you go to one yourself u nub? If not your just jealous your not a midnight gaming champion like myself

Sensei Hanzo

Smash Cadet
S;Dearborn-Sensei Hanzo-Samus-MSN/GTalk: eclipse5632 at gmail.com
W;Ann Arbor-Sensei Hanzo-Samus-MSN/GTalk: eclipse5632 at gmail.com

RashTuvai

Smash Journeyman
no worries naruto. there was no way i gave you enough time to prepare for it, but i preferred to give you the opportunity. just wanted it to be an LTU thing for the first week anyway to make sure "the coast was clear" before i open it to the public. we ended up playing from 4pm until about 9pm (for me anyway... the other guys may have stayed later). since this is the case, i formally announce that next tuesday will be ready to go. bring setups if you got em! see my signature for details on location (or the first page of this topic).

Also, i think i've lost all hope in the Big MI Discussion Topic. Way too much GARBAGE to filter through to get any useful information. I pray to the lord that the same fate won't fall upon this topic. The administrative overhead to Ankoku and Anther would be unbearable if that were to ever occur.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
You're good to go, Rash. Don't worry, I'll try to keep the spam down in this thread. I need it kinda quiet to see the important posts, anyway.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Just out of curiosity, is there a reason why you're unable to set up the smashfests on the weekends? That way when we UofM people sometimes get rides we might be able to make it.

Anther

Smash Champion
Hey, Anyone from UofM (or Eastern) (or the general area) think they can pick me up from Eastern and get me rides to PlanetX on Saturday or UofM on Sunday :D?? Eastern just threw $250 at me and I'll pay for gas and Wendys x_X;...

I have a car no more ;_;..
And I wanna smash >=x!

SCOTU

Smash Hero
unfortunately, i'm not going to ST5, nor do i have a car. But the good news is that vids are starting to get up.
See the last link in my sig.

GLCH

Smash Apprentice
How's everyone doing?? My parents are going to be gone on Saturday and I'm guessing that's too late of a notice to have a smash fest.. Lions are undefeated!!!

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Epok said:
CREW: Final Justice
Front page updated.
scotu said:
Vids from UMB1 are up.
Front page updated.
GLCH said:
How's everyone doing??
Fine.
GLCH said:
My parents are going to be gone on Saturday and I'm guessing that's too late of a notice to have a smash fest..
Never too late to announce one, unless it's the same day. It usually helps to provide an address of some sort, though.
GLCH said:
Lions are undefeated!!!
Doesn't belong here.

Markus Aralius

Smash Cadet
Hey every one i just started playing melee again but unfortunatly WMU is Lacking in skill.

any way here is my info....

S:Grand Rapids-Markus Aralius-Sheik, Pikachu, Falco- AIM Addictedtond23
W: Kalamazoo- " " " " "

also id like to get something started here in Kalamazoo i have people interested around here so let me know what you all think

X

Xenonstryfe

Is there anyone at Umich who'll let me borrow an extra controller for that Sept 29th biweekly?

I stupidly decided to leave my controller at home.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Welcome, Xenonstryfe. Most events are Bring Your Own Controller. There might be one or two people with extra controllers, but if you're like most smashers, you'll find that someone else's controller just doesn't feel quite the same as your own. I'd recommend getting your own when you get the chance.

That said, you seem to be at UM. Where do you live? If you follow the format Markus used in posting, I can add you to the directory on the front page.

X

Xenonstryfe

I'm at oxford housing, but I'm not entirely sure it'd be too useful to add me till i get onto my own controller.

That said, I know that other's controllers just aren't as good as your own, but I'm sorta in a fix here 'cause I'm from the MA scene and I can't really get a controller around here easily, so if anyone's got an extra, I'll just deal.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Whoa, Oxford Housing is like.... way down to the southeast area of Central Campus. I'd ask you to visit here, since I have three extras for random friendlies in my room, but it's a bit of distance to North Campus. Randizzle and Jacko live in South Quad, though, and Luladin visits there every so often.

Luladin

Smash Apprentice
Central smashers ftw. I believe I have an extra controller that was left at my place during one of the smashfests. The control stick is ify....but I believe it's perfectly fine if you just wanna take it, whenever we meet up again.

Levitas

the moon
If you can call that winning...

Please use the magic of posting to bring information to the boards. Or ask questions that suck less.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom