• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The All Michigan Smash Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RashTuvai

Smash Journeyman
waterford area, huh? :)

smash at LTU is happening this week (9/25/07)! see first page for details!! bring setups if you got 'em

Valban

Smash Apprentice
I'm not going yesterday, but I can be down in Lansing next week for Friday and Saturday. Hopefully your not buisy than Ito. Need to see if i can still play well against you.

ItoBandito

Smash Apprentice
Bowyer is a scrub.

No Smashfest Saturday, as I will be out of town probably, or at a party all night, I haven't decided yet.
Smashfest Friday, tentatively, if people want to show up. Yar.

Kail, give me a call if you want to Smash, I'm in GR right now, might be here tonight but I could be going home, I don't know. Either way, PM me your number so I can call you next time I'm in town.

The prize you get for getting to 1,000,000 posts is that the forum mods all hunt you down and kill you. True story.

Acro

Smash Ace
everyone knows that post count = smash skill... the more posts you have obviously the bettter you are at this game.

Acro

Smash Ace
lol yeah but if you drink while playing its like as if your post count was x4.. that'd put me at 3200- :)

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
yay for drunken smash and yeah your post count doesnt matter. the only way it matters is how recently you reached the 666 mark. so Randizzle and myself are actually the best players here.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
You want me to put that phone number up on the front page, Rash?

Next biweekly is Sunday, October 14th. Clearly nobody wants to bring quality setups. >_>

Ever get those nights where you can't sleep so you try to get over your insomnia with a caffeinated drink? ....Yeah, I'm guessing all of you are smart enough to NOT do that. I hate myself.

darkssin must play me in a best of 5 so we can see just how much our matchup varies. ^_^

EDIT: Oh, and guys? Please don't PM MichiganMain. I rarely check the account, so I feel pretty guilty when I log in to add something and I see two new PMs on there from some time back or something.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
HAHA. Tom, I think Tony is calling you out. LOL, wow......... After last night, all I can say is funny ****.

Levitas

the moon
Really, are you now.

I don't think he's that young.

And I don't think you're that stupid.

It wouldn't be very nice of you, after all.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
That tone kind of sounds like SHODAN.

L-l-look at you, hacker. A p-p-pathetic creature of meat and bone, panting and sweating as you r-run through my corridors-s. H-h-how can you challenge a perfect, immortal machine?

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Who doesn't main ness these days?

anyway.... All you ness mains (and everyone else) should come to our biweekly on sunday.

Levitas

the moon
haha, says a guy that won't come and play us. Jeez, do you respond to everything by "I don't gamble"?

I can see it now:
"Hey thaxceptional1, how are you today?"
"I don't gamble"

"How'd you do on that last test?"
"I don't gamble"

So if ness sucks, is it still a gamble to money match me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom