• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The All Michigan Smash Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

D_B_S

Smash Lord
I wanted to ask that......

SO.....Anther..........shut up....or else O_O

You'll see

ps..

What the **** is Batteries??

D_B_S

Smash Lord
Thats it!!! I am inventing battery powered condoms

Imma give it a great slogan like "Use them, They work"

RashTuvai

Smash Journeyman
see sig...

don't know about this coming week though. We'll probably do it, but I just want to make sure there will be no hassles before I officially start these weeklies/biweeklies.

alcoady

Smash Ace
OH MY GAWD!!! Michigan........SHUT THE **** UP....except rash, his post was actually important

Note: i do realize the irony / hypocrisy in this post, but i had to do it....dear God Mi...lets play a game called "lets be quiet for a while" hmm?

Love-
Bigy :)

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Bigy: Michigan sucks at being quiet. Two guys start arguing, people ask them to stop, and instead of shutting up they decide to go and accuse everyone else of being immature for asking them to stop fighting. Woot. Oh, and update - scotu tells me the videos are finally being uploaded, because Google Video is being really stupid and keeps restarting the upload every couple of minutes. scotu will probably post up once he has more information to give us, at which point I'll link them up on the front page of this thread.

Rash: I've got your info all set up. Just PM me or post here once you've confirmed a Tuesday being able to host or not.

D_B_S

Smash Lord
OH MY GAWD!!! Michigan........SHUT THE **** UP....except rash, his post was actually important

Note: i do realize the irony / hypocrisy in this post, but i had to do it....dear God Mi...lets play a game called "lets be quiet for a while" hmm?

Love-
Bigy :)
I cant play that game....because my mom wont let me go pass the porch....

kerploplesteesh

Smash Journeyman
hey... some real news/post. Marthmaster92 and i wanna run a smashfest/tourney at the gibraltar trade center (its in SE MI about a half hour away from you AA guys) and we need to know who would be interested in going/bringing setups. It would be nice if we got some people to go! so lemme know in this thread/pm me. also i think marthmaster created a thread "gtc smashfest" or something like that.

D_B_S

Smash Lord
the trade center is so ****ing huge.... yall tell the chicago ppl tooo

And get out my thread Trail!!!!!!!

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
kerploplesteesh, I think you're talking about this thread.

Your thread, DBS? This wasn't your thread even when you were still in Michigan. If it was, I don't think I ever knew about it. Screenshots or it never happened.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
The vids are still having difficulty being uploaded, so i can't say when they will be. If this goes on for much longer, i might even have to try youtube. ewwww.

Levitas

the moon
Says scotu who has given up and turned to programming something for the moment. Keep your hopes up, though, he's gonna try again later. He said something about batteries, but I couldn't make out what it was...

alcoady

Smash Ace
Ahhhhahaha...hahah..ha.......

i'm gunna try to make next weekends biweeklies. should bring kail and fuse hopefully
since i get free entry for the tourney, i'm goin all link!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom