• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The All Michigan Smash Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zelow

Smash Apprentice
I shouldn't be on that list either...
Anyway, I'll be up for smashing this friday afternoon (preferably at our dorm). And there is our biweekly sunday...

Also, vids are being put up now from the other day.

Here:
http://video.google.com/videosearch...US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&sa=N&tab=wv
Warning: there were a few really stupid games...

And a few awesome ones...
http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...l=1&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0
Haven't I been IMing you every single weekend? It's a little too late now that college is about to start. :x
And why the hell am I on that list? It's like I can't prove enough that I'm not one to put on a list of good people. Yet.
why do you guys say that i have some of the most fun games with you guys you guys like hold the highest fun factor in a smash game in my opinion and sory ankoku i know you have been trying to get ahold of me i have been a little busy but i am trying to make time for my smash game now. and hey scotu that might be good this friday where is your dorm located? i can see if i can bring malice and glitchery maybe even little ryan (he was a gannon that went by jackel at the last turny) well g2g get at me guys!

SCOTU

Smash Hero
how much does it cost???
Planet X costs $10.66/ night (wednesday's only), or $4.77/ hr (anytime), and $15/tournament.

Our Biweekly costs $10/ Tournament. - you should go. No johns.

at least you dont have to bring your own controller
To PX? i thought you did...
To our Biweekly, you could borrow someones if you really don't have your own.

@ Zelow: see our biweeklies thread. It's at our dorm. Give me a call before coming, to make sure it's all cool and stuff.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Well, technically you don't have to bring your own controller, but the controllers you can get at PX are a choice between a really worn down black one and a Wavebird. I'm planning to stop by the Gamestop over there and pick up a Platinum, since my main controller broke recently.

Firebrand713

Smash Apprentice
Whew, been absent from these boards for a minute. I'm glad to hear you guys are coming up today! Bring your controllers... or you will have to use the black one. Oh... the black one. Its the one that came with my cube, which I bought on launch night. And we were used to playing smash with N64 controllers, so we were a bit rough on the buttons, you know?

10 bucks, all night, bring a tv/cube and whatnot for a discount, no joke.

If you thought Zoma was tough, just wait untill you meet the resident pro at PX. Hes pretty tough, I hear. Certaintly not a pushover.

EDIT: I'm HELLA BROKE right now, so I cant money match anyone, but I would love some pride-on-the-line ironmans or just straight up best of 5 matches. Err, I mean, I'm sure the resident champ would.

EDIT 2: I have sunday off, I'm seriously considering coming to the bi-weekly.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Why do you make it sound like he has a chance? Should I avoid using Peach altogether, for this occasion?

EDIT: You really should come to the biweekly. The first one will be, if scotu were to describe it, 20 metric ****tons of awesome.

Firebrand713

Smash Apprentice
Just come up now, and we can warm up while we wait for him to get here at 6:15.

Fight club starts at 5, anyway.

You should not use peach because shes a hoe-bag, moreso than any other reason =P.

Edit 2: Saw pokemon trainer's moves. If he were actually battling in the DS game, he would lose very badly. Firstly, hes got a hard to use Charizard, and 2 unevolved forms of decent at best monsters. And they decided to give them absolutely awful moves to boot. AND NO MUDKIP!! I would kill myself if that were my team.

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
man after playing ankoku, I see need A LOT of practice. I think I need to start to use the shield/throw and (ankoku said I need to smash less thenI do). after I learn that, I will be fine and I will want a rematch ankoku because YOUR YOUTH BURN BRIGHTLY AND I HAVE TO WORK TWICE AS HARD TO GET TO YOUR LEVEL lol

Randizzle

Smash Ace
sorry, but you don't get good just by learning how to shield grab and smashing less. you need to travel and play lots of different people and get owned a lot in order to get good.

darkssin

Smash Cadet
Grand Haven-darkssin-Marth, Zelda-AIM: teamernator
Ann Arbor-darkssin-Marth, Zelda-AIM: teamernator

Hey my name's Tom, I'm at UoM, I played a lot last year with all the guys from here at UoM, and I finally decided to stop being lazy and get on SmashBoards.

NarutoShocker

Smash Ace
So about 2-3 pages ago condemned tried to get on my case. I won't even say much just 5 things.

1. You're a nub.

2. Only n*ggers (i put that "*" there so you know i used the word ******) flame people they don't know only to find out that they do know them and that they just wasted a post.

3. If will wanted to give you his number he would've. Stop stalking people. (and stop saying people's names on a public forum unless they allow you to *******, we are not that close)

4. People who normally challenge others who say they suck to a match, especially when that person never said he could whup your ***, normally suck. And from what I can tell, you proved my point yesterday. Cuz it got reaaaaalll silent all of a sudden.

5. Beating smith is like beating a lvl 9 computer. So 13 wins ain't ****. When you can come out to a smashfest with some rep like ito's, midland's, aa's, or rash's, and get at least 5 wins straight talk to me. Otherwise it's like ****in an ugly chick: yeah you got laid but who gives a sh*t?

6. I'm gonna go to ten, show you how it's done, son.

7. If you flame up on this you are a nub who just wants to get alot of posts in.

8. You won't be considered good until you do some out of town stuff.

9. Being the best out of a group of average joes is like having a 4in. *****: useless.

10. Your marth needs ALOT of work b4 I spend some of my hard earned money to call off work just to beat you.

NarutoShocker

Smash Ace
Yeah, I don't check these everyday so sorry about the late reply. Also, do not flame this thread. You wanna post something non smash related do it in the bigger one. I just had to do this cuz I'm not about to let some new face try and make a name for himself by dogging me over what i said.

Oh and some quick recaps, neva said you were the best in sfld, don't know where you got that ****. Ego playin tricks on ya. I am calm. Just cuz someone posts in caps and uses "!!!!!!!!" alot doesn't mean they are agitated. Stop thinking so linear. Also, I'm a Lathrup alumni you nub. I can show up whenever the **** I want. To those people I am god.

And lastly, I know you know that I know that you know better than to talk big to me. I can actually say this to you cuz you live nearby and I will eventually see you: if you ever talk to me like that in real like I will personally make sure that your hands will never allow you to play melee again. That or I can just try to break some ribs, up to you. If you think I'm playin just ask for my address and try me on.

But yeah good luck with school and whatnot and let's get back to melee. yeah

Anther

Smash Champion
I'm lying, but good *** flame Naruto XD.

The hell with the 4 inch ***** comment. Sex isn't about how deep you can put it. wtf.

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
ok naruto shocker no one tried to get on your case I told you to calm your *** down but whatever if thats what get you through the day the go ahead. **** go up to 40 next time (to show me how it is done). you the one to talk seeing it was you were the one who started all this ****. Talk **** leave then you come back to talk more????.... you know what I dont have time for ignorance. talking about im not going to let a new face talk **** to me....just shut up. If you think hard, when we were playing I told you my marth needed work and I dont really play with him anymore. Uzoma i say this as a friends (or noob I dont give a ****) dont call me a ****** im not playing. I dont give a **** how calm you are dont let me catch you saying it to me in the wrong way ..... and that all I got to say. It got quiet because I went to play ankoku at planet X and right I do need to work more to get better hell everybody has to work hard to get better. I dont call anybody out there name (as in racism) so I would like me respect so watch what you say me please. this is your first and last warning. im sorry everyone its just I dont like being called racist names as much as the next person. if I give you my respect dont you think I should get mine. I wanted to ask ankoku whats race was he from but I didnt want to sound rude or disrespectful so I said nothing at all about it. Thats all I got to say. narutoshocker you win. I am going to be the bigger man amd walk away from this dispute. Now we can back to smash.... randizzle said something to me that will help me get better so 2 or 3 a week I try and come out there and challenge people if there is room for me. So if your inviting, I will try and come out there until I get better

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
try and break my ribs?????? hahahahahahahhahahahhahaahhahahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. whatever thats all I got to say. hey you go do that. I wont fight over smash. I fight when people say the wrong thing to me. so chill out this is about melee not me and you. if you still wanna talk **** P.M. me so I wont answer. have a good day.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
What the hell? Shut up. SHUT UP.

I'm Chinese. I would've told you if you just asked. But you didn't. I don't need to work hard to get better because I stay consistently terrible. : ) Whatever, play against Uzoma if you really feel the need, but Randy said experience against a lot of people. Travel out. Go to our biweeklies. Die multiple horrible deaths. Learn quickly.

NarutoShocker, don't triple post. You're not Needle of Juntah, and you're probably not drunk, either. Not sure what you have against condemned_soul that you'd feel the need to throw fire at him, but not come out and play him, but at least have some restraint and use the edit button for that ****. : P

M

MichiganMain

I don't usually do this for people's tournaments, but this one is WAY short notice. It's a smash tourney in Ludington (REALLY far west, MI)

Smashing Backstage
Date: Saturday, September 1
Start Time: Registration 12PM, Starts 1PM
Price: $4 per person (singles), $5 per team (doubles), $2 per person (FFA), $1 per person (SSB64)
Format: Singles, Doubles, FFA, SSB64
Next door to Lyric Cinema
208 S James St.
Ludington, MI

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
I apologize to everyone and to you narutoshocker......ankoku if you stay terrible imagine what you re sayign about me (your hurting my feelings man) lol

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
lol i think everyone from wixom killed themselves after losing to me

ItoBandito

Smash Apprentice
Eurg, sorry to do this guys, but some family stuff came up and I have to cancel the Smashfest. If anyone really feels like hanging out in Lansing and playing Smash, you could come today instead. Whatever.

Might try to make it to AA sunday, dunno though.

NarutoShocker

Smash Ace
If you were the bigger man, why did you reply? That's not being the bigger man at all. And if you don't want me to call you a ******, then stop talking and acting like one. Only a ****** would get offended by being called the very thing they represent. Especially since half your friends probably say the same thing to you. But w/e. I told you I was calm fool. "Show you how it's done" was a statement commenting to what rash said. Brain cells are meant to be used guy. And I don't think I'm hard, as I'm not getting turned on by this.....but you didn't ask 4 my address........ but anywho I'll end this and all future rebuttals with the fact that respect is something earned not expected. If you call people out their names but don't use "racist" comments you are still being disrespectful and does not change that concept. Besides, your actions contradict your statements. Think about it. (Mind you, I still don't care)

Acro, it was more midland+naruto vs. wixom if anything. They attacked me cuz I said you guys would beat them lol.

Ankoku, edit? What is this edit you speak of? And I know I'm not NoJ, that's why i didn't quad post or five post. But somebody's got to keep it going. If not me then who? If not here, then where? And I have no qualms btw.

And we need to smash on sunday? Who's doing one? I don't think I work that day so I may attend 4 ****s and giggles.

found the edit button. lawl.

Sheepy you might be right. I haven't seen nor heard from them since the flame wars of '06.

Nvm i work on sunday

Anther

Smash Champion
yeah plz stop that childish crap. You really should act a grown man Naruto. cause I really see this high school bytching and moaning going on for pages if yall don't calm the hell down >_>.

Big *** ignorant wall of text.

RashTuvai

Smash Journeyman
Posts should be short and to the point (and key items should stand out):

SMASH NEXT TUESDAY (9/11/07) AT LTU!

prolly from 4pm til whenever. more info later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom