• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The All Michigan Smash Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randizzle

Smash Ace
bowyer, you're welcome to drive over to my house and smash with me this afternoon if you want. just give me a call when you're coming over. i'm still home, so it'll be a 20-30 minute drive.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
sounds good. we should also go to coney island for dinner, that place has ****ing amazing pancakes.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I'm looking for people in my area for today through Wednesday... it's unexpectedly difficult to find good competition nearby during the summer.

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
man cant leave my house till wednesday after this school orientation in southfield which I 100% sure I can get a ride in southfield because I am going to a school there. I cant go to ann arbor because my dad says that I not going to be able to go out there unless I am staying out there for the night and I dont know anybody out there

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
condemned... LTU??
what is your real name mine is derrick I used to play with this Zoma, Will, Mr. smith, and the last guy I dont know how to say his name but i will pronounce it (a-loom-a-day)......I think I know you....I was the best at southfield lathrup. my name was def but now I call myself Dice

RashTuvai

Smash Journeyman
well, if your coming to LTU (Lawrence Tech), you're gonna have some upper level competition... i doubt i know you unless you've come up to LTU for a smashfest. if you have, then you probably know me. i'm the one who hosts them with the aide of russ. speaking of LTU... smashfests will be starting up really soon. anyone like tuesdays? :)

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
I am going to arthur ashe (AKA jail) which is located between 8 and 9 mile on evergreen which should be very close to lawerence Tech and im cool with tuesday.....what time?? I like playing melee so much I ccould be up there everyday.....oh and I can play this wednesday because I will be at a orientation at the school and ill be in southfield for a while

VT7

Smash Rookie
well, if your coming to LTU (Lawrence Tech), you're gonna have some upper level competition... i doubt i know you unless you've come up to LTU for a smashfest. if you have, then you probably know me. i'm the one who hosts them with the aide of russ. speaking of LTU... smashfests will be starting up really soon. anyone like tuesdays? :)

tuesdays are cool for me since I have no classes on that day:) yay

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
I get my drivers license and my car in october so thats when I can really meet up with people for smash. but for now I have to get a ride

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
would anyone like to play me at planet X in southfield tomorrow (wednesday) between 6:00 and 6:15. I am goign to be out there all day so why not find some competition while I am out there....who or what is lunar eclipse johns

NarutoShocker

Smash Ace
stfu condemned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are not, were not the best at Lathrup!!!! Never try and pump yourself up on the boards boi, cuz if I know you I will rat your punk *** out!! Now you do have skill, but you won't beat rash. Hell you can barely beat me.

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
#1 calm yourself down you are acting ignorant
#2 you must know me....what is your name mister pissy
#3 when we played at lathrup I was the best ask Mr smith he plays with peach (you probably lost to him anyway)
#4 dont get is confused I didnt say I was the best in southfield I just said lathrup
#5 if you dont believe me, come to planet X wednesday "all mighty one" around 6:15
#6 I said I was the best as in the past because I dont go there anymore so I cant be right now but I visit there with Will and I seem to win almost every game
#7 go ahead and expose me my name is derrick venson I went to lathrup for 9th and 10th grade, I played there as def AND NO ONE THERE REALLY BEAT ME I WAS THE BOY WITH THE HEADPHONES ON. you know what just come wednesday and see
#8 are you some type of hater/****** or something because if I am right you are in college now while I am still in high school. which means I can go to lathrup after school and play melee....yeah you have nothing to say to that. . . . .
#9 dont come at me like that ever again like you know me (you might but i dont care)

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
rofl, this is hilarious. I'd be happy to crush your soul after your not showing up the first time, condemned. By the way, NarutoShocker = Zoma.

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
Zoma..the zoma that used to work at gamestop...man he used to go up lathrup and play meand Mr. Smith.......he used ness against me. the last time I saw himhe was at wills friends house (a-loom-a-day is how you pronounce it). **** I go to school with his little brother. I am the person who beat Mr. Smith 13 times in a row and I hang out with Will. Matter of fact Zoma what is will's number to see if he can come wednesday. Ankoku I will see you at planet X at 6:15 pm wednesday even if I have to walk there. it will be fun playing with you

SCOTU

Smash Hero
lol, Smash "i'm better than you" drama. I wish i could go to PX wednesday and condemn a soul (aka, play new people). But i've gotta pack for college.

RashTuvai

Smash Journeyman
rofl!

hey condemned... why'd you stop at #9?? nobody does that. you gotta have 10 you nube.com
and to answer your question, no i never went to you school so i have no idea who you are.

hey vt7!! long time no see man. we can probably set this stuff up next week... prolly too soon though. you talk to russ at all? if you see him, let him know. :)

<3 acro

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
rofl!

hey condemned... why'd you stop at #9?? nobody does that. you gotta have 10 you nube.com
and to answer your question, no i never went to you school so i have no idea who you are.

hey vt7!! long time no see man. we can probably set this stuff up next week... prolly too soon though. you talk to russ at all? if you see him, let him know. :)

<3 acro
man I couldnt think of a number 10 lol

Rett

Smash Rookie
Fenton-Rett-Marth-AIM: Rett827

New here and figured this was as good a place to start as any.

righteous_dude

Smash Rookie
hey, I just moved in at Markley, didn't bring my gamecube (but I have my own controller), anybody I can play with in the next few days? (though, at the same time, I don't want to miss any important/fun events of Welcome Week)

Zelow

Smash Apprentice
man i need to smash with some good players again my game is slipping i don't even think i'm sandbagging anymore nOObs are ruining me :'( i need to smash with good people any of the following try to get back at me for a small get together or smash fest for some good old training

1 Scotu
2 Ankoku
3 King Malice
4 any other supreme player like dope or mikey?

if you dont have any of my information my aim is zelow79 and my cell phone is 248-991-5109 i am like allways on aim since its on my phone drop me a line and lets smash!

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
man i need to smash with some good players again my game is slipping i don't even think i'm sandbagging anymore nOObs are ruining me :'( i need to smash with good people any of the following try to get back at me for a small get together or smash fest for some good old training

1 Scotu
2 Ankoku
3 King Malice
4 any other supreme player like dope or mikey?

if you dont have any of my information my aim is zelow79 and my cell phone is 248-991-5109 i am like allways on aim since its on my phone drop me a line and lets smash!
Haven't I been IMing you every single weekend? It's a little too late now that college is about to start. :x
And why the hell am I on that list? It's like I can't prove enough that I'm not one to put on a list of good people. Yet.

SCOTU

Smash Hero

Levitas

the moon
LOL, my mind games were
1. don't use any approach game at all
2. Fsmash a lot
3. don't use ANY tech skill at all
4. win anyways

Thanks for posting that so promptly Scotu.

alcoady

Smash Ace
ok, so southwest MI, is now the most badass region in MI, simply because we have a new member to our smash crew, and yes, he's from South Haven, not benton harbor, not holland, ****in lil' Ol South Haven. I'm thinkin at this little UofM thing we need another ballrest vs. 5th column.

Can ya' dig?

SCOTU

Smash Hero
OK. All the vids from that last link that i posted are up, @ time of this post, 2 are still processing. They should all be listed within 30 min from now. 1 might need re-uploading (and would probably be online friday).

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Seeing as how PlanetX costs valuable money, I'm only willing to use it as a midpoint between two locations of greater distance. Trust me, you would've gotten much more success if only you could make it to our awesome biweeklies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom