• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The All Iowan Thread

Chout

Smash Rookie
anyone in the bettendorf/davenport/ iowa city region that plays? i really odnt have anyone to play around here and ide like toplay with other people.

SagePrime

Smash Cadet
Yeah I know what you mean. I live near Davenport. I only have one friend that plays smash bros., and he doesnt take it seriouly. I hope theres a tourney around her soon.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
Sage prime there is a des moines tourney this saturday at the family fun center, go through the midwest forums to look at the info.

Fall

Smash Ace
Iowa has decided that brawl will not be played instead we will move to halo 3 until the new street fighter comes out

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
I don't see a sig JBM :/.

And I agree, Halo is way overrated... but some of the street fighters can be pretty awesome. I dunno how the new one is going to be though... it looked, strange.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
omg itachi just slumped sasuke and orochimaru so hard lol, that was a ****ing crazy chapter.

thanks alot tyser for being on aim when i need to talk to you about naruto.

YOUSA ***** TYSA!

FrozenFire13

Smash Ace
I'm not necessarily one of these new iowans Fall speaks of. I've been playing this game competitively since the original. I just havn't gotten onto the tournament scene. The whole living in Iowa thing has caused that. I'm willing to take on anyone for the sake of playing. Some friends of mine have gone to tournaments and won, and I can consistently beat them any time. I'm not trying to sound arrogant, I'm just trying to prove that I'm not a common noob that thinks he's good.

NOVA1106

Smash Ace
wats up with all these brawl haters.hey dsm crew bc's crew wants too crew battle us on hursday.r u guys up to it?id prefer it to be a melee crew battle

§chizm

Smash Lord
V2k? Didn't he main Mewtwo or something? :bee:
Nova I'm pretty sure everyone would be up for any crew battles...
Also, why is everyone still posting in three different threads?

victor2000

Smash Journeyman
Hey! Are you back for Brawl?
I played Brawl for several hours before concluding it is awful. I'm sticking to Melee.

As the release date for Brawl came closer, more and more people were getting back into Melee at school. Several people were asking me for tips, so I decided to return - temporarily.

V2k? Didn't he main Mewtwo or something? :bee:
I don't know who you are, but I'm going to assume from the emoticon you're joking.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
I played Brawl for several hours before concluding it is awful. I'm sticking to Melee.

As the release date for Brawl came closer, more and more people were getting back into Melee at school. Several people were asking me for tips, so I decided to return - temporarily.

I don't know who you are, but I'm going to assume from the emoticon you're joking.
We need to play some games then and that was Chris btw.

Top Bottom