• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The All Iowan Thread

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
What happened to all the chimpokomon appended to the end of said "epic" posts? I'm a bit surprised ;).

But, on topic and @ Iowa... anything goin' on near the SW side of Iowa..? Glenwood, shanendoah, red oak.... perhaps even Des Moines?

Fall

Smash Ace
yea on saturday there is at a place called jays cd and hobby starts at 12 goes until 4 dont remember the address right now i can post it later when i get home though

Fall

Smash Ace
Its 2951 Se 14th st Des moines, 50315
the tourny is from 12 - 4 this saturday 10$ for singles and 10$ per person for doubles so 20 per team

TehYoon

Smash Journeyman
Btw, what do you guys do when you arent at tourneys, I know me and Victor have school, I'm completely clueless about the Mayhem kids and Ian/Timmy, Seems to me like Ian lives with his girlfriend and the Mayhem kids have jobs or go to school. Care to comment?

Asian_Flava

Smash Ace
My lord... you guys do not post often enough mang... I post every hour or so son... Anyways, expect me at the tourny tomorrow... :) ... Any word on how many people are coming and whose all comin?

Asian_Flava

Smash Ace
Woot I had a $5 profit, but including gas I got a -$15 profit :(.... You guys gotta post more, my dam.n... I have probably posted as many posts as this entire thread for reals son....
Anyways, I just came :psycho:

Fall

Smash Ace
rofl
I really really really hope you are just kidding... because that was the most worestest match Ive seen in a long time... EarthBowser got alot better though I heard, but this was when they were nubs Im assuming ebcause I didnt see that much tech. skill involved. But yeah this video made me lawl hard.

that **** made me laugh to what a piece of **** anyway no I dont have links or the vids anymore I had to dl them to watch them =[ and I dun remember where I dl'd them at so only dark hogosha or maybe christie would know

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
Umm, yeah, Sonic is basically awesome. I'm still in shock, actually... as soon as I get home it'll hit me and I'll have a seizure. Sonic = Pure Awesome, and I can't wait to watch the video (can't here at work)... they said something about Super Sonic!?!?!?! dude. Shock.

Asian_Flava

Smash Ace
Yeah, Im pretty sure everyone saw Super Sonic coming o.O... I think they shoulda put in the newest Sonic from the Secret Rings or w/e, so that his Final Smash would be that weird lookin Sonic with the stripe and is all blue and stuff...
I think this Sonic is from the Sonic Adventure series; only reason I think so is because the music they did in his video was the same music from Sonic Adventure 2 Battle for the Gamecube. Except I guess Im probably wrong because he wasnt all geared up and **** from SA2B. Ive been hearing that he is the Original Sonic (from the old skool games), which would be even more bad as.s.

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
Indeed. and dude... Super Sonic pwnz striped sonic. Mainly because getting all the chaos emeralds in SS3 for the sega genesis took FOREVER but was totally worth it in awesomeness. I haven't actually seen the stripe-ed one. linky?

Asian_Flava

Smash Ace
some **** to do with sonic x thats all I know

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
^o) c'mon man, spam for spam's sake is a bit redundant. That's right; you just got BIG-WORDED. Ouch man... gotta hurt.

I don't think I ever played sonic x... what was it for? sega CD or somethin'?

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
That ain't english fool. I'll show you a big word...
Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis:
A lung disease caused by the inhalation of tiny silicon particles usually found in volcanic vents. This disease really only prevalent among miners.

Pwnage.

Top Bottom