• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Air Edge

Tham

Smash Apprentice
The Air Edge
Ok, guys.
Please tell me if this isn't new, but i saw it the first time a few days ago (when i recoreded this).
It's imo usefull, but i didnt make it more than once yet. If u train it and u are able to do it well, it can help to edgeguard, improve recovery and maybe for a small stall xD

just ... discuss^^

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Quantum Ledge Grab LOLOL

It's fairly new, and this video should suffice as an example of it until Veril gets his video up.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Not to shoot it down or anything, but I really don't get how that is supposed to help you in a match. All it does is refresh your jumps, correct? If you're that close to the ledge with Jiggly you are most likely able to recover, her distance to grab the ledge is incredible. As for stalling, you could plank. I suppose you could edgegaurd too, but I wouldn't exactly be too excited to do that at high percents...

So I guess I'm asking what you could do with that that you can't already do with already known techniques such as planking. /How is this better than other things Jiggly can do on the ledge?

:035:

Spoonbob

Smash Ace
Not to shoot it down or anything, but I really don't get how that is supposed to help you in a match. All it does is refresh your jumps, correct? If you're that close to the ledge with Jiggly you are most likely able to recover, her distance to grab the ledge is incredible. As for stalling, you could plank. I suppose you could edgegaurd too, but I wouldn't exactly be too excited to do that at high percents...

So I guess I'm asking what you could do with that that you can't already do with already known techniques such as planking. /How is this better than other things Jiggly can do on the ledge?

:035:
What Woody said is true I suppose, but also, it kind of is a solution (if it can be done properly) to annoying Marth edge dtilters, etc.

Veril

Frame Savant
This is exactly what I was referring to. Now I have to put up the video.

The uses for this have been and are being discussed elsewhere. Remember... invincibility frames.

Top Bottom