• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
Did you go over Okami? I don't think I ever played you. I'm playing Jeremy tomorrow. Seems we just missed each other.

Narx4

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, new to the scene. I'm a homie of kangix, and i'll be around for smash fests as much as possible. Send me a message if you want to play.

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
Hey Okami, I don't remember off the top of my head if we used your Wii or not, but if so, could you see if you have an extra component cable for the Wii? I think either you or BadGuy took mine accidentally.

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
I will check, but I'm pretty sure that when we hooked up my Wii, all my stuff was already hooked up to it because it was hooked up to my recording device, plus, I didn't want to get them confused with my other Wii since that one is my friend's Wii, so I leave everything attached. I have a feeling BadGuy took it, but I'll check anyways.

GMhyprid

Smash Apprentice
Just to add to the confusion, I might be visiting UCI on Friday. Would anyone be interested in playing smash and watching the Apex stream?

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
I got Laryngitis the day I got to the East Coast, but apex was still ****ing sickkkkk

made a net gain of $120 in money matches

holla holla get dolla

edit: Who's tryna go to Winter Gamefest this weekend? So far it's me, Rob and John (coweatsgrass)

Jun.

Smash Lord
Its a free tournament with triple digit cash prize for first place and not to mention prizes for 2nd and 3rd place too.

Have you seen that before?

Technically there is a day 2 of doubles too but the prize situation is kinda weird right now

Jun.

Smash Lord
day 1 is cash/checks

day 2 is ??? Playntrade certificates and ****

Day 2 is not my jurisdiction making that clear.

Top Bottom