• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
ah damn we never played? :/ i used to go to psychomidget's alot back in the day and play around irvine area.
Dude, if you're still around I hella wanna play you. We only played once and it was when I had just started lol

If you didn't like the ending, you need to watch it again.
Alternatively, if you did like the ending, you need to watch it again.

aznforce817

Smash Lord
haha yeah i still live in MV. im down to smash once in a while. Theres actually a fighting game club at UCI i got to on thursday nights but everyone there plays mvc3 and cross tekken. Some people play melee but no setup. i sadly dont have a tv to bring to play there but if you guys wanna play we can do that there on thursday nights.

Kira-

Smash Champion
Dude I forgot how amazing Wind Waker was and how pretty it looked

def need to play that one again

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i still haven't done all you can eat with you guys

let's go to sushi or gyukaku

:phone:

MacD

Banned via Administration
only thing i could think of for WW is warwick

good thing today i played the D3 beta on cam's account and got 2 characters to the max level of 13. hopefully in a month i'll be addicted to that instead of league!

Kira-

Smash Champion
K computer pros

whats a good gaming monitor to get

looking 20-23 inch

plz dont make it cost moniez =(

GMhyprid

Smash Apprentice
I am interested in going to the Occidental tournament...almost as interested as I am in playing Diablo 3 at this moment. Curse you homework!

ComboFest

Smash Lord
What characters did you play? I only got 2 characters to level 13 as well. Monk is hella fun, but the Wizard is boring.

MacD

Banned via Administration
i got the wizard and the witch doctor to 13

i think the wizard get's better with levels, and if i was playing with 3 others the wizard would be really fun

Signia

Smash Lord
I played through the beta with Demon Hunter. Wasn't too impressed but you can't expect much from the beginning of the game. Especially these days with games holding your hand.

I played Rogue and Amazon in the earlier Diablos, so I knew what to do (move after each shot, hold shift when shooting so you don't move toward them when you misclick). I could probably beat the beta with just normal shots.

I liked his mana system. His mana orb is split in two: Hatred and Discipline. Hatred is like a Rage meter that doesn't decay and Discipline is like mana. Left click attacks generate hatred, right click abilities use it, and spells take Discipline. So his special attacks can be spammed in a rotation as Hatred builds and his traps are limited by a finite Disc meter.

Actually the thing I'm most excited about is how Arena-PvP will turn out. If 1v1 is balanced and fun, a tournament scene for it is possible! Though inevitably bad unless there is gear standard... it'll more likely suffer the same problems as WoW Arena.

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
I was so disappointed by Another. It was pretty strong until the ending where everything went to **** and 0 questions were answered.
Yeah, pretty much. I just don't feel that it was ever that strong. A lot of the "horror" elements of the show were pretty blatant, it wasn't difficult to call out someones death episodes before it happened and it often happened at the most obvious times or for convenience sake. Also trying to tie in porcelain dolls for the +horror didn't work so well.

Top Bottom