• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

MacD

Banned via Administration
word of advice

don't go to UCI for business or finance or accounting

anyone know how the other UC's are for those types of majors???

well maaaaaybe business, since i wasn't technically in the business program it might be different but i feel like it still meh

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
i actually hear uci's business school is really good, and their (graduate) economics is too. undergrad, i dunno.

berkeley's is really godly though.

p.s. matt you called me this weekend????????????????????????????????

MacD

Banned via Administration
i know the business school is popular, but that doesn't mean good. but i also don't know too much about it

and of course i'm talking about undergrad, why would i be able to speak on behalf of the graduate programs lol

DJMirror

Smash Master
Good **** Ryan I'm surprised that you want to go to San Jose State University and you can teach Kira SCV if you're going to UC Santa Cruz and beat teh **** out of AlexJ

Signia

Smash Lord
Got another email

SANTA CRUZ'S ENGINEERING SCHOOL REJECTED ME

FMLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
hooray grev

i get to sleep through doubles, go to a tournament, chill and play casuals, and then go home? great day lol

DJMirror

Smash Master
i got KoFXIII on PC
if it's KOF XIII arcade version or doesn't KOF XIII Climax, that's not worth getting because it's not the console/Climax edition (Climax is just an Arcade version of Console) Console has the balance changes and most of the characters changes means alot since certain you can't do certain combos on the arcade and vice versa. Also the execution for console is alot tighter than the arcade version

iRTuan

Smash Journeyman
if it's KOF XIII arcade version or doesn't KOF XIII Climax, that's not worth getting because it's not the console/Climax edition (Climax is just an Arcade version of Console) Console has the balance changes and most of the characters changes means alot since certain you can't do certain combos on the arcade and vice versa. Also the execution for console is alot tighter than the arcade version
oh it's the arcade version lol

well it's so weird :p king of fighter..this game...

DJMirror

Smash Master
Go to Book Off at Marukai for cheap deal on Used American/Japanese games, mangas, videos etc

iRTuan

Smash Journeyman
aw man i thought the ps3 might've gone down to like 150 by now LOL guess i'll have to like, not buy ANYTHING for a while if i ever want one...too bad i like to spend money all the time :| especially for food lol

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
Ryan, sorry about not having PM at the tourney. Whenever I bring it up, nobody ever says anything, so I assume that most people don't care about it. You're the only active player in the area who ever actively shows interest in the game.

In any case, I can hold PM smashfests on some Fridays and maybe some weekends without tourneys (or days where I'm just not going to anything). Even if other people aren't interested and that doesn't go through, as it never has in the past then, if you ever want to play and are willing/able to come to my apartment, I could make time to play you; if you have a Wii and a copy of Brawl, you could also download the demo.

khepri

Smash Lord
Any of you want $10 for 45 minutes of participation in research at UCI? Send me a pm with your email address and I'll have someone get you into this. We need 30 people.

:phone:

Signia

Smash Lord
Ryan, sorry about not having PM at the tourney. Whenever I bring it up, nobody ever says anything, so I assume that most people don't care about it. You're the only active player in the area who ever actively shows interest in the game.

In any case, I can hold PM smashfests on some Fridays and maybe some weekends without tourneys (or days where I'm just not going to anything). Even if other people aren't interested and that doesn't go through, as it never has in the past then, if you ever want to play and are willing/able to come to my apartment, I could make time to play you; if you have a Wii and a copy of Brawl, you could also download the demo.
just bring it to Rei's sometime, we do whatever there (but **** Tony Hawk)

oh wait he's leaving... hmm

GMhyprid

Smash Apprentice
Here are the audio files for some of the matches from Grev. Unfortunately, the free version of mediafire does not allow me to upload any files over 200 MB (which includes 4 of the tournament sets.) Here's what I could upload:

Eddy vs. Fly:
http://www.mediafire.com/?8wh3x6cadoeaeq1

Baka vs. Hyprid:
http://www.mediafire.com/?usf6d9fgk10lwa1

Baka vs Bizzarro:
http://www.mediafire.com/?9hxhu4uf89mjji3

Bizzarro vs. Bimbo:
http://www.mediafire.com/?e0p5uyk9i5dcz97

Bizzarro vs. Zhu:
http://www.mediafire.com/?4i1ioimqx473p50

Top Bottom