• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord
1: JDM
2: Jason
3: Kyle
4: Gsub
5: Stab
6: Macd
7: Forward
8: Axe
9: Tai
10: Dualcats
11: Combofest
12: Signia

No. That means Charles and Kangix can't come.

Sorry guys.
nooo haha. its ok! im not going to the tournament anyway. you guys gotta practice the night before so you can ****!

NooooOOO! Chizzle! </3

i hear ComboFest usually leaves at about 6 or 7. you should let charles come and then he'll just stay when ComboFest leaves, then we'll get there about that time.
awww i <3 AZ! thanks for being my advocate!

JDM

Smash Champion
Travis what's your steam ID. I have been playing TF2 casually on this new comp and I want somebody I know to play with.

If anybody else has it hit me up.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
yaaaay AX =D

that face clashes with my avatar...so badly...

also anybody going to grev this weekend? I want to break out my dumb *** fox and see if it got any better.

TravisT

Smash Apprentice
Travis what's your steam ID. I have been playing TF2 casually on this new comp and I want somebody I know to play with.

If anybody else has it hit me up.
andyquint

How do you like the game so far? What classes have you been playing? I'll be on quite a bit this week, due to my spring break.

JDM

Smash Champion
My class is usually based on what my team already has or needs. I mostly use Heavy, Sniper, Pyro and medic.

MacD

Banned via Administration
now basically we have to team and our tags have to be kero and yue

and sure i'll teach you to DADS, but the time i'm done with you, you'll be doing it better than vanz

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
that's mad impressive, but reading farther, I found this and I laughed.

"Muzras was second with 10 points. Muzras wins a MadCatz TE keychain."

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
Yeah, it's a good prize, but...being close to a stick and then not getting it, it just doesn't seem anywhere near as good.

GSUB

Smash Lord
salty = to be upset about previous encounters, and try and prove yourself otherwise this time around.

ex. #1 Dr.PP was salty about losing to HungryBox two times before, so now he was going to make sure it didn't happen again.

ex. #2 In my pools at NSH, I lost to a samus 1st round on battlefield due to a suicide, so I was salty and counter-picked battlefield (the stage I just lost on) and continued onward to three-stock him.

TravisT

Smash Apprentice
he needs your steamid =o
NOT your in-game name.
he needs the one you log in as =p
ex. mine is,

dracojsh0

but my in game name is UNSUBSCRIBE

But sorry if you knew that already... hahah.
No, thanks, I didn't know that. I usually add people through the in-game thing. Anyway, here it is: brokenstaff
You play tf2 at all, GSUB? Mind if I add you?

GSUB

Smash Lord
I don't play TF2 cause I don't have it, and because my netbook is poop for games, once I fix my old one, or whatever, I might play stuff more. I log in once and awhile, my netbook can hardly handle 1.6, lol.
but go ahead and and me! =)

and noooooo problem.

Top Bottom