• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

ComboFest

Smash Lord
Hey, what up people? Introducing myself in this thread, hoping to meet/play get ***** some of you guys at the upcoming UCI tourney.

Anyways, I'm from the 818, but I play more around irvine since I go there. So yea.

Anyone wanna friendly before there and teach me? :p

- Chris
Lol, I'm not the newest one now.

djmirrorr

Smash Apprentice
Yeh they were sayin about stopping yearbooks after I graduated. Sucks for them! Mt. Pregnant lol. I've heard that before, but all the girls I knew there weren't pregnant lol. When did you graduate.
I graduated 2007! who do you know at MPHS? do you know Cuong Dang from indy? He's kinda tall, skinny as ****, had that asian gangsta haircut, girly *** voice? if you do..that's my neighbor/another brother from another mother! his family is sooo cool! asking me if i wanna drink when i was ten hahaha i said no of course haha

the girls that i knew that was pregnant were the mexican one....sadly my high school is right next to a daycare center hahaha

ahh this is tight! talking to someone that's from San jose haha

Zhu and his roommate lives in the rich *** area >=( Cupertino!

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
l m a o

bring DS'es, everyone who's coming

i'll do a $1 tetris mm, me vs. everyone else who brings a ds...TOGETHER

max 3 at a time

....or we could just do that for fun for a bit :p

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord
k-k-k-kirbyraeg (i still have no idea how to pronounce your sn lol) did you need a ride today? hit me up

new phone number: 858 382 1783

djmirrorr

Smash Apprentice
LMAO i see i perfer the alt south one over the 4chan one, that thread is really good. hahaha Mike G and XIF has the best pics so far

GSUB

Smash Lord
well... not sure if you know how 4chan works, but it's not just one thread. there just created by any user that wants to make one...

And seeing as you got banned for posting a picture you thought was funny, I'm sure you'd much prefer the 4chan one. That's were most of those images came from/started.

JDM

Smash Champion
Charles give Combofest a ride please.

From now on be sure to smell nice before entering the house. (My bro was complaining to me today at Carls.) And try to keep your shoes as far away from the stairs or outside. (Today is gonna rain so I'll let it slide today.

People can start comming.

rus s0uL

Smash Apprentice
I graduated 2007! who do you know at MPHS? do you know Cuong Dang from indy? He's kinda tall, skinny as ****, had that asian gangsta haircut, girly *** voice? if you do..that's my neighbor/another brother from another mother! his family is sooo cool! asking me if i wanna drink when i was ten hahaha i said no of course haha

the girls that i knew that was pregnant were the mexican one....sadly my high school is right next to a daycare center hahaha

ahh this is tight! talking to someone that's from San jose haha

Zhu and his roommate lives in the rich *** area >=( Cupertino!
LOL a daycare center next to it, how convenient. I can only remember a few, their last names have escaped me tho. Dannimay, Dianna & Christy (Twins), June, can't remember the rest. And I don't think i know your friend Coung.

djmirrorr

Smash Apprentice
The twins i think i seen them before on campus haha but the rest i'm not so sure

@GSUB i guess hahaha I heard of 4chan but i never ever like been there nor do i have the will to go there

GSUB

Smash Lord
4chan is like the real world but on the internet.
There's no real rules which allows for some really cool/funny stuff.
But along with also comes stupid/gross/disturbing/not funny stuff.

And yeah, you probably don't need to go there; it's just a time-waster.

also, marque isn't coming.

And I guess I'm gonna take the bus again to Anthony's, by myself, like a champ.

djmirrorr

Smash Apprentice
ok ok thanks for the info

btw that pic you post about the drug dealer on ylyl thread was bad as in i'm not laughing at all

it was like wtf is this?

Ekoli

Smash Journeyman
is is ther still room for 1 more person? becuz someone might be taking my bro's place if thats cool. Moval wants a piece of 949 lol

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord
sorry! i didnt see the post about me needing to give combofest a ride :[ BUT i got the chance to meet him and play some good friendlies with a bunch of people. again, sorry about the whole ride situation thing. next time i go, just hit up my phone and i'll pick you up/drop you off

ps: i approve of the thread title

Top Bottom