• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

djmirrorr

Smash Apprentice
Mike as in dead shot right i'm still lost on the GREV Crew name

Grill is Ekoli's Bro the samus player?
Ekoli is Eric

Gstring is G-Low's GF?

JDM

Smash Champion
1: JDM
2: Stab
3: JKun
4: Kirbyraeg
5: Justin
6: Kangix
7: Marque
8: Ekoli
9: Signia
10: Glow
11:
12: GSub
13: ComboFest
14: Charles

Thundercloud

Smash Journeyman
Anyone wanna play tomorrow night (friday)? I could use some training.
From the FUSION tournament thread. People keep trying to shift discussion here, but it seems we're not listening. :p

Complete newb here with very little tech skill. So if you're one of the top 50 players in the nation or something, I don't suggest you take up my offer.

djmirrorr

Smash Apprentice
From the FUSION tournament thread. People keep trying to shift discussion here, but it seems we're not listening. :p

Complete newb here with very little tech skill. So if you're one of the top 50 players in the nation or something, I don't suggest you take up my offer.
I post my info on that fusion thread

my aim is jays0nnn

my cell is 408 507 2931

I'm getting out of work tomorrow around 9pm

hit me up

djmirrorr

Smash Apprentice
oh ****, jason you're from the bay area? i'm from san jose.
NO WAY GTFO!

Where did you live in San Jose? I live in the east side of San Jose (next to Independence High School) I went to Cassell School (5th Grade) Ocala Middle School (which it's closed right now sadly) and Mount Pleasant High School!

djmirrorr

Smash Apprentice
wow wtf seriously? that's High School is hella ghetto, all those bar wires and stuff to make sure you dont leave the campus. that place is really big tho for a high school. the campus police are such a jerk >=( but then again James Lick High School is really bad since the government took over that high school. hella flips at independence haha

I heard independence doesn't make yearbooks anymore!

rus s0uL

Smash Apprentice
Haha it ain't that ghetto. But the barb wire is true lol. But all you have to do is walk out the gates to leave... And it is a large school, second largest high school in west coast supposedly.

djmirrorr

Smash Apprentice
Meh i was suppose to go there ( I lived on King street) then i said "**** that" i'm going to Mt. Pregnant high school! (I'm sure you know this joke pretty well) because mt. pleasant had that one animation magnet program <3 because of that program i got a job offer from Namco but i turned it down, My mom wanted me to focus on school!

Devl_akuma

Smash Rookie
Hey, what up people? Introducing myself in this thread, hoping to meet/play get ***** some of you guys at the upcoming UCI tourney.

Anyways, I'm from the 818, but I play more around irvine since I go there. So yea.

Anyone wanna friendly before there and teach me? :p

- Chris

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
'08 whats goooooooooood
ahhhhhhhh i totally missed that

'08 is where it's at

btw, any UCI peeps that want me to play with me...anytime, ever...hit me up and i'll let you know whether i can or not!

<---it's right there, get in contact with me! :D

rus s0uL

Smash Apprentice
Yeh they were sayin about stopping yearbooks after I graduated. Sucks for them! Mt. Pregnant lol. I've heard that before, but all the girls I knew there weren't pregnant lol. When did you graduate.

So am I allowed to go to JDM since I claimed #11 & even earlier the day before. I can probably bring a set up. ?!?

Top Bottom