• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
Yo

Smashfest at Rei's after 6:30. Dave is also coming (though later I guess?). I'll probably call you guys anyway since no one ever checks the boards >_>

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i just ordered all my computer parts

except for the monitor and os

does anyone have a legit copy of windows 7 professional?

Metameme

Smash Apprentice
Ayo since my area is a bunch of inactive people is there a smashfest in the oc i can roll thru?

dat loner swag

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
hmm maybe i just use that and upgrade when i have enough to purchase professional

iRTuan

Smash Journeyman
Freakin hell i forgot sc2 at your place rei...i think i left it under the table. i'll just pick it up when you come back.

btw matt i'm gonna play a game of LoL tonight and see if i keep playing LOL

iRTuan

Smash Journeyman
oh anto the figure is around 13-15 dollars online so i can give you money some time

edit: LOLOLOL I JUST FOUND IT FOR 5 BUCKS

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
DUDE HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYAN

you'll have to get twice as wasted when you actually can do it to make up for finals' week sucking major chode

iRTuan

Smash Journeyman
My clanmate Sgt Pon-3 just bought me Killing Floor with all the costume package for free. Being a brony is legit.

Everyone buy it right now and play with me. (Its on sale) http://store.steampowered.com/app/1250/
i gotta finish my programs first x.x

IN THE MEAN TIME.

if any of you have time, can you answer these questions? my friend needs to interview college students and translate their answers. only if you have time, though.

Name:

College:

Grade:

Why did you choose the college you went to?

What major have you decided to pursue? Why?

What classes are you taking this year? Which is your favorite? How do they relate to your major?

Is the workload intense? How do you usually study?

Describe the social atmosphere on campus.

What do you like best about college life?

What do you do during school breaks?

If you live on campus: what do you do for daily necessities such as eating and cleaning?

If not: How do you commute to your campus? How long does it take?

Would you rather live on or off campus?

Do you think that you have more freedom now that you're in college?

What do you plan to do after you graduate college? (ex: intern, postgrad education, join the industry)

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
i gotta finish my programs first x.x

IN THE MEAN TIME.

if any of you have time, can you answer these questions? my friend needs to interview college students and translate their answers. only if you have time, though.

Name: spenser

College: uci

Grade: senior

Why did you choose the college you went to?

I chose it for their music program, but since I switched out of music I stayed here because I wasn't sure what I wanted to switch majors into.

What major have you decided to pursue? Why?

I decided on economics because it's a fairly useful major that can hopefully lead to a career.

What classes are you taking this year? Which is your favorite? How do they relate to your major?

I only have economics classes to take this year, but my favorite class I've taken this year so far is experimental economics. The class is interesting because it has a good mix of economic thinking, game theory, and psychological background.

Is the workload intense? How do you usually study?

The workload is not too intense, I can usually keep up just by reading the materials the night before and paying attention in class. Doing homework is a pain, but it really depends on the professor and how much work they assign, and I didn't have any professors that just like to pile on work.

Describe the social atmosphere on campus.

The campus is fairly reserved. People tend to group together but not a lot happens on-campus. That's not to say that it's a graveyard where nobody does anything, but activity is always restrained and below a certain level.

What do you like best about college life?

The relaxation, and hanging out with friends.

What do you do during school breaks?

Basically nothing.

If you live on campus: what do you do for daily necessities such as eating and cleaning?

I eat on-campus mostly, and I clean up my room. It's straightforward.

If not: How do you commute to your campus? How long does it take?

Would you rather live on or off campus?

I'm fine with either, but living on-campus is more convenient because I don't have a car. Even if I did, my preference wouldn't change too much.

Do you think that you have more freedom now that you're in college?

Definitely.

What do you plan to do after you graduate college? (ex: intern, postgrad education, join the industry)

Hopefully I can get a job straight after college. I don't really care what it is so long as it'll help me to land a career.
uh sure. here ya go.

Kira-

Smash Champion
tell me more
April 2011 I weigh 210 lbs, deadlift and squat max = 3 plates, bench max = 205x2. split snatch ~130 lbs

started playing league of legends seriously in August of 2011

stopped going to the gym, stopped eating a ton

weighed myself about a month ago, was 175. squatting 2 plates is now extremely hard

Signia

Smash Lord
I had no idea you were that strong Dave :O

I gotta get back on that too :( Finals week's been ****in me up

Top Bottom