• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

Signia

Smash Lord
SETTLERS OF CATAN IS A HORRIBLE GAME
nah I'm just salty. ****in thief.

AntoPark

Smash Lord
I'm going to announce my Signia rule. If Signia's at any event(tournament, smashfest, or regular hangout) and it's in Irvine, I'll always go.

Stab Clause: If Stab calls or texts, I can refuse.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i just netplayed sion and it went well

just random spikes of lag but very playable

DJMirror

Smash Master
It was cool to See Stab, Tuan, Signia, Plan 9, Pnoy, Maple, J-Flo, Legendz and many other familiar faces!

Kira-

Smash Champion
dave - "What else do they have at Berkeley dog?"

cam - "They have Horse Penis!"

stab - "Really?"

gg.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
those should work for tuan

being drm-free and all as long as he doesn't get the steam keys

too bad i bought the pack when anto mentioned it

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
drm is when it had the data of whatever you bought game, music, etc. embedded into an account

Signia

Smash Lord
lolz merry christmas 949

or happy hannukuh to you matt

VVVVVV was disappointingly easy. You respawn instantly with no more than a screen away, unlimited lives. I completed the game in 2:28 with 15 trinkets and 1071 deaths. A lot of screens were just hold forward and win. Only 2 screens made me think, and I beat them by accident after so many attempts I randomly beat it.

iRTuan

Smash Journeyman
lolz merry christmas 949

or happy hannukuh to you matt

VVVVVV was disappointingly easy. You respawn instantly with no more than a screen away, unlimited lives. I completed the game in 2:28 with 15 trinkets and 1071 deaths. A lot of screens were just hold forward and win. Only 2 screens made me think, and I beat them by accident after so many attempts I randomly beat it.
THANKS RYAN<333 I can't promise truce in catan, though.

Signia

Smash Lord
haha Jason it was more like "oh wow, so you're actually really good at KOF!" after hearing about your placing. And then you were like "***** you thought I was a scrub?" And I was like "Yeah I thought it would be just like Melee haha"

So yeah, Melee is not indicative of skill in other games. We have here a rising KOF player and promising SCV player. Not even being mediocre at Melee ok when you're good at something :)

Its been 3 years

and you're still bad at melee
lol same for you, place like Jason and I have at majors

Top Bottom