• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

Jun.

Smash Lord
I need help finding a laptop in the $500~700 range with a great CPU and dedicated graphics card. Jun?
A little overbudget but great

at your budget with 1gb dedicated.
Black Friday sales are pretty good for the Lenovos

For mainstream brands I would probably go with an Asus. The most important thing in laptops to me is build-quality and that's something that can't be rated over the internet so I suggest you spec out your laptop and then go to Fry's or Best Buy and just punch/slam on some keyboards and see which one within your spec/price range feels the best. It sucks to buy a machine just cause of the specs only to have it feel terrible especially if you're going to game on it. I'll be looking around.

Signia

Smash Lord
I can't do anything until I finish my UC application essays. Who wants to critique them when I'm finished? :D

JDM

Smash Champion
A little overbudget but great

at your budget with 1gb dedicated.
Black Friday sales are pretty good for the Lenovos

For mainstream brands I would probably go with an Asus. The most important thing in laptops to me is build-quality and that's something that can't be rated over the internet so I suggest you spec out your laptop and then go to Fry's or Best Buy and just punch/slam on some keyboards and see which one within your spec/price range feels the best. It sucks to buy a machine just cause of the specs only to have it feel terrible especially if you're going to game on it. I'll be looking around.
Thank you. I am liking the i5 version.

JDM

Smash Champion
Yeah I will host tomorrow. If I can get my controller from Rei's place then that would be great.

ComboFest

Smash Lord
If anyone wants a torrented copy of skyrim then i will bring it to anthony's house. bring a flashdrive larger than 5.5 gigs or a hardrive.

JDM

Smash Champion
If you guys did not brag about equip cards when you were making your decks then I wouldn't have put those traps that kill equip monsters.

Apathy

Smash Apprentice
equip cards were always terrible in yugioh...

once you were reduced to top-decking gg

man yugioh was so broken and, as a result, full of lucksack. cyber dragon -_-

Kira-

Smash Champion
Ya Matt is pro now, last serious set we played he won

Sup Adam =P

Ryan what UC are u trying to go to?

Skyrim is actually great I played at at my cousin's house and got addicted pretty quickly.

- "I need to ask you to stop that. That shouting is making people nervous"
- "FUS RO DAH!!"

AntoPark

Smash Lord
Fever dreams suck.

the only thing cool about being sick is losing like 10 pounds effortlessly on account of the lack of appetite.

Top Bottom