• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

ComboFest

Smash Lord
Man...I think I'd rather smash with people who are around. I'm down, mrtracy. If you're in San Diego, where's the majority going to be? OC or SD? If for some reason I wake up around 9 and I talk to Ryan and he's like, "Oh snap, must go to a tournament," we'll go to festizzio's...but don't plan on it.
If you do go. Take me. :D

Also i will smash tomorrow if you can give me a ride.

mrtracy

Smash Journeyman
Have you ever played Shiv? He kinda looks like Jesus and he plays Fox, primarily. He's from AZ, but he's been in San Diego for breaks. Anyways...we should play tomorrow!
i have actually, really cool guy and decent fox. i always used to pick him to be in my crew haha. anyway JDM's tomorrow? count me in.

edit: merry christmas 1800 chizzle! haha

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
G-rev unite!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, fun times today guys

Nice to have you in Irvine george.

Dave and I wrecked faaaaace in Mario Power Tennis. THE WALL DUDE!

GGs all haha

mrtracy

Smash Journeyman
haha between irvine and sd i feel like we have two of the best smash scenes on the west coast.

get at us.

nice meeting you guys today, hopefully we'll do it again sometime soon

DJMirror

Smash Master
JDM

http://samjkim.wordpress.com/2010/12/28/gods-garden-x-4gamer-interview-ae-first-impressions-22/

Bonus

–Tokido, was that Akuma projection screen stunt at Socal Regionals planned beforehand?

Tokido: Yeah it was planned.

–So you waited and pulled it out when you thought the time was right?

Tokido: The next match up I had in line was someone I couldn’t and probably won’t use Raging Demon on, so I figured I had to do it then. There’s going to be T-shirts too, so look out for that.

–Wow, where can we get some?

Tokido: Gods Garden is going to sell them, and my sponsor The Traveling Circus, which is also a clothing maker in the states, is also selling them.

–So that means you’re a pro now.

Tokido: More or less.

–We hope to see you go for the gold with Akuma in future tournaments.

Tokido: Thank you, thank you.

–Thank you for your time today.

joeplicate

Smash Master
sup 949

i'm lookin to smash tonight
we were gonna go to dunk's house or something, but that might not happen because mango's playing wow or something and johnny is sleep-deprived in ****ty-*** riverside

would any of you guys be down?
macd, zhu? i talked to jason but he said he's gonna hang out with a cousin from hawaii
connor? i know u don't wanna play wow at cam's house ALL day :p

i was itching to do something last night but i couldn't, because my mom had to go and get her car re-registered at the DMV at 8am
but now it's good, and i can drive it anywhere i please :)

anyways
comments? questions? concerns?

edit: goin' 2 dunk's house
open invitation lol

edit again:
nvm
f@ggotry happened
probably just play with 805

MacD

Banned via Administration
lol

no one called me, gotta give us a heads up next time duuuude

or call me

and to think oscar told me i get all the calls cause i'm the responsible one, lol

joeplicate

Smash Master
hahaha don't worry about it, i got my fix with 805ers

also jason told me that cam's house was too busy, plus this way was a lot lot closer haha :)

Top Bottom