• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

Incronaut

Smash Ace
Wtf is minecraft?
is this new game.. from what i gathered, youre in a world that you can manipulate by mining materials and building with all sorts of gathered and synthesized objects... its famous for being a sandbox-type game because you can practically create your own world with all sorts of functional technology.. similar to little-big planet in a sense. but i also heard zombies attack you at night O_o"

ive never played but thats what my friends tell me haha

Kira-

Smash Champion
Hey who's playing melee right now

justin and i wanna go to a smashfest like the last squids house or osmething cool

doesn't have to be at squids house though

DJMirror

Smash Master
I'm down to play Melee Dave

but I have to go eat at an xmas dinner with a friend first =[

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
What day is Festizzio's tournament?

Does it cost money to get Minecraft?

I'm leaving on the 28th and I'll be back the 4th. Then I leave for Arizona on the 9th or 10th.

Anyone wanna smash with San Diego if they have anything on the 27th?

AntoPark

Smash Lord
festizzio's tournament is on the 26th, it's like a 40 minute drive though.

edit: I'm also kind of interested in going to SD if they do something. O:

DJMirror

Smash Master
Festizzo is not a 40 minutes drive to here

it's at least a hour and 10 minutes to get there

ONE MORE THING!

For the carpool of WinterGameFest

I'm leaving Friday night to get housing over from someone so yeah...

mrtracy

Smash Journeyman
hey so when's this smashfest going down so i can meet all the sick 949 peeps?

and @kira let me know when you get back to irvine, because the last friendlies we played were crazy fun/helpful

Kira-

Smash Champion
hey so when's this smashfest going down so i can meet all the sick 949 peeps?

and @kira let me know when you get back to irvine, because the last friendlies we played were crazy fun/helpful
for sure, im back for a couple of days but it's christmas lol and then i leave for lake tahoe for 5 days tomorrow morning lol. will let you know though

G&T is legit guys, im sure some of you have played him but you should smash it up with him

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
Man...I think I'd rather smash with people who are around. I'm down, mrtracy. If you're in San Diego, where's the majority going to be? OC or SD? If for some reason I wake up around 9 and I talk to Ryan and he's like, "Oh snap, must go to a tournament," we'll go to festizzio's...but don't plan on it.

mrtracy

Smash Journeyman
Man...I think I'd rather smash with people who are around. I'm down, mrtracy. If you're in San Diego, where's the majority going to be? OC or SD? If for some reason I wake up around 9 and I talk to Ryan and he's like, "Oh snap, must go to a tournament," we'll go to festizzio's...but don't plan on it.
I just moved back to Santa Ana (right next to 949) so i'll be here tomorrow i think. Haven't met anyone else yet in the community here except for some people I played at tri-weeklies in SD, so i'm down to travel to someone's house to smash. Also i have a really ****ed up sleep schedule, so i probably won't even be up till around 1 anyway lol.

Top Bottom