• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

JDM

Smash Champion
He can buy your same stick for new at $100.

$80 would be a good price since its used.

Thundercloud

Smash Journeyman
You could probably put it together without anyones help Dave, you're a smart dude. I think you can do it..
That's how I figured out myself, just learning alone by taking stuff apart.
You got this! And you'll feel super accomplished, lol.
Lol, this. If you've done any research on the process and you have access to internet, it's not difficult. Just keep someone on AIM handy for anything that goes wrong or to double check stuff.

Your motherboard or PC case should come with an instruction booklet or something as well.

Signia

Smash Lord
omg Paul...
"what's a g-spot"
-stab
"what's an mma fighter"
-someone
"are there tournaments for ssf4"
-combofest

I almost want to pick up guilty gear, that was mad fun playing it at the tournament last week. That would involve buying Jason's stick

Kira-

Smash Champion
90% sure I'm going to have problems since I didn't buy the most quality parts but we will see. shoulda read the reviews a bit more rather than just scanning them. of course im ignoring all the ones the brand wrote themselves, so obvious to tell

I have decided that I'm going to sell two of my sticks soon. After I do some thinking about it.
So you've decided to think about deciding whether you should sell your sticks?

JDM

Smash Champion
I'm selling my stick for the PS2 for $130 and it will come with a InPin.(Let's you play on the PS3 so it's 2 sticks for 1 price)

It's the same one we were using last week but the buttons are white.

DJMirror

Smash Master
i dont even know man, ha. but im pretty sure jason is just saying he's sick when he's really jerkin one out to it right now.

luv u jaon
loooooooooooooool I'll jerk off to the girls but **** like that? I'll throw up.

*Throw up*

That movie is so crazy.

The best Japanese movie is Battle Royal though.

(Japanese movies ****. )
Battle Royal is one of the most overrated Japanese film imo.

The manga was more amazing.

DJMirror

Smash Master
Crow Zero is pretty good imo. Crow Zero 2 is ok compare to the first one.

I thought the 2nd & 3rd live action Death Note movies were alright. The first one was decent.

EDIT: Crow Zero is like those Japanese gangsta movie.

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
Except what the heck with the Dani California randomly playing during the credits? Should be Light's Theme or Nightmare's The World.

Spirited Away was interesting and I really really enjoyed Princess Mononoke. Watching parts of Ghost in the Shell and Akira were fairly interesting as well.

Just remember...if there's one movie in another language that you don't want to watch...It's "Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance"!

DJMirror

Smash Master
Mango JV5 stocked my Fox at 3am and I didn't be a ***** and show 1 laser.

Goddammit Mango I'm going to beat that Fox vs Falco Challenge by doing 1 nair.

So far I had avoided every single Falcon Punch that he did.

I'm going to upload the clip soon. ****ing Cam went Falcon and did 1 bair and took two stocks.

"Cam you're already doing better than Jason"
"What about Joey and Alex?"
"Oh yeah them too as well..Good **** Cam"

DJMirror

Smash Master
True Fact: Me and Cam was the world best player for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes we got dethrone.

Top Bottom