• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
Lmao i havent told anyone that I won that. I usually say "I ***** his marth with Bowser but he ***** my Falcon with Marth therefore my Bowser > my falcon" lmao

Also i mod the kirby boards cus im a boss

also go to julians house on Saturday and do a $500 mm with me, I got BILLS TO PAY.

Also dont censor dodge -_-

Signia

Smash Lord
Tonight sucked. There was a power outage in my neighborhood again. I was making mac n cheese and then everything just blacked out all of a sudden. Slept a three hour "core." I think I should just switch to Everyman, which is 3 20 min naps and a 1.5-3hr core. Though right now I'm basically taking a core sleep every few days.

However natural or unnatural it is, it's working just fine, and that's good enough for me. There has been no reported side effects from any successful practitioner except a "lack of creativity" which I have not experienced in the slightest. Some woman that was a model couldn't lose weight or something (she was skinny as **** though)

Incronaut

Smash Ace
are you suggesting I'm not getting my REM? or did mean deep sleep?
haha i actually just meant theyre sleeping a lot.. didnt think of my words carefully O_o"

well.. a 3 hr core + naps during the day sounds suppperrr efficient

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
ok

thundercloud and i are going to drop off the dead tv around noon

hopefully we can play at his place afterward

if not, my place is open to anyone

DJMirror

Smash Master
Rei is going to play smash?! *GASP FOR AIR*

After months of telling me he doesn't wanna play smash at all.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
Lmao i havent told anyone that I won that. I usually say "I ***** his marth with Bowser but he ***** my Falcon with Marth therefore my Bowser > my falcon" lmao

Also i mod the kirby boards cus im a boss

also go to julians house on Saturday and do a $500 mm with me, I got BILLS TO PAY.

Also dont censor dodge -_-
too bad I'm busy this weekend : (((((((((((((

edit: class at 2+class at 5=sadface

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
that *****

unless it's pasta with red sauce

no one is here yet either

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
yeah

can you guys bring a cube?

i forgot i don't have a wii anymore

DJMirror

Smash Master
Ok! Time to confirm the carpool!

Me
Connor the amazing kid
Hyprid the man who say "objective" to everything
GSUB Powered by bairs
Squid - The guy from Rocket power

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
if i can show up ernesto it'll probably be late (like every other time i've gone over) XD

and rocket power is pretty cool

JDM

Smash Champion
GG's.

To all of the non UCI players, where do you guys park when you go to Rei's place and not get caught?

ShadowScourge

Smash Cadet
I'd love to host (in my hall, lol) , but it'd have to be after 2-3ish, 'cause i have club practice till then... so... i dunno. Probably someone else's?
(650)245-2186... again i might not pick up if it's early afternoon <_<

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
Pink Reaper and Sheen are coming to Irvine tomorrow.

edit: We are tentatively scheduled to play in my apartment, but if others are interested in playing, I'd rather play elsewhere.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
someone left their controller here

it's orange

it might be ryan's iirc

ahchoomattchu

Smash Ace
Nice seeing everyone and ggs.

Oh, and I'll try and see if I can get FUSION to host a tournament sometime in November (20?) if anyone is interested.

Edit: If it's an orange controller that's missing the rubber on the Control Stick, it's mine. Can I get it from you tomorrow morning?

Signia

Smash Lord
I park anywhere in that area for tournaments and Rei's house and they don't catch me. I'm gonna stop doing that though

I have my controller. My old controller was orange, new one is silver... which is missing the rubber

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
Rei, would you mind if Pink Reaper, Sheen, and I went to your place tomorrow? They should be getting here sometime around 1:00.

ShadowScourge

Smash Cadet
D: I don't know where all of you are. If you could shoot me a location (or if it's off campus, a ride? :D) I'd be down to smash tomorrow. :)

JDM

Smash Champion
@ Rei: I parked at Uni so I didn't get caught. I just wanted to know where everybody else parks that was closer to your place.

And there's gonna be a ton of people at Rei's place today lol.

STP

Signia

Smash Lord
@ Rei: I parked at Uni so I didn't get caught. I just wanted to know where everybody else parks that was closer to your place.

And there's gonna be a ton of people at Rei's place today lol.

STP
One of the reasons I am not a fan of the new GREV tourney locations is that you need a UCI parking pass to be safe in the nearby parking lots, and there are signs in the nearby shopping centers that forbid you to park and then leave (to go to UCI, for example). Where I live they have similar signs, and last year I DID get towed for parking there for an hour and a half (A guy standing around inconspicuously orders a after an hour... I was late for class with the lot full and did not know this) and had to pay something like $300 so naturally I'm paranoid about these things.

Seems like you can't safely park anywhere.

Top Bottom